Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 NEXT

"You're welcome." Rhys smirked at her.
-
"I already told you." Elle reminded him. "He threatened to destroy you."

"I wasn't thanking you," Claire teased, she was glad she could come more out of her shell with him.
--
"He couldn't have gotten away with it, we could have turned him in for rape and fraud," He said, running his hand through his hair, "Unless it was consent?" He asked her, afraid of her answer.

"I don't care." Rhys smirked at her.
-
Elle didn't know what it was. She consented but only because it was blackmail. "I didn't want to do it..I didn't have a choice."

"Well you just sound dumb for saying you're welcome," Claire teased once more.
--
Finn paced for a second, "So the first time, he just showed up here to our home and told you everything that you told me?" He asked, "When else did you see him?"

"No I don't. You weren't saying thank you but you're welcome anyway." Rhys explained.
-
"Don't do this Finn." Elle said, knowing the details would eat at him.

"Okay," Claire chuckled, "Well now I am saying thank you for having the hots for me," She smirked.
--
"I need to know," Finn told her, "You've already kept so much away from me for so long."

"You're welcome." Rhys smirked and pecked her lips.
-
Elle sighed and looked back at him. "it happens a few times a month."

Claire smiled against his lips before kissing him back.
--
"Happens? As in it's still occuring?" Finn asked, "Where does all of this happen?"

"It doesn't matter where." Elle said. She hated to say it happened in their home or at a hotel. "I never wanted it to happen Finn."

Finn just ran a hand through his hair before sitting down on the couch, he couldn't believe all of this.

"I didn't want to tell you..I thought I was handling it fine" Elle said, feeling guilty for telling him and breaking his heart.

How should i get back into this???))

Claire smiled against his lips before kissing him back.
--
"Handling it fine? Elle you're becoming an alcoholic," Finn said, "Were yoy just going to keep letting this happen forever, you were never going to try to stop it?"

Nerf- We could just jump back into the hospital scene? I believe Svet and Everett were in the hospital room with the baby while Callie was in the waiting room. For Johan, I'm not sure yet.?

Cherry- Bump to Chasing Life! Want to skip a bit for Mia and Elliot?

Sunshinee- wasn't everitt leaving to talk to Callie?

"We should slow down." Rhys said softly. If she didn't want to take things too far, he didn't want to push it.
-
"You're acting like I had a choice- like this is my fault." Elle said defensively.

(nerf- i think thats exactly where we left off)

"Okay," Claire said softly as she pulled away.
--
"I don't think it's your fault but I don't think you're completely innocent in all of it," Finn admitted.
--
Callie sat in the waiting room, running a hand through her hair as she tried to keep herself composed.

"Just until you want to speed it up." Rhys assured her.
--
"So I wanted it, is that what you're saying?" Elle asked, getting angry that he was upset with her. "I did this for you."
--
Everett found Callie in the waiting room and slowly approached her, making sure to keep his distance. He didn't know how they were going to get passed this. "Do you want to talk?"

Claire nodded, "I think we're really going to work," She told him with a smile and she was excited about that.
--
"I'm not saying that, but I am saying you did nothing to stop it," Finn told her.
--
Callie looked up at him, she felt like she was going to be sick, "How could you do this to us?" She asked, meaning both of them and their kids.

"What makes you say that?" Rhys asked her, though he felt the same.
-
"What was I supposed to do?" Elle asked him. "My options were shut up and do it or tell you and risk losing everything."
--
Everett sat in the chair beside her and looked down in defeat. "I didn't want to hurt you..it started back when we?were going through?our problems and I just didn't know how to end it."

"I just have a really good feeling," Claire told him with a grin.
--
Finn took another deep breath, he wanted to kill Johan for doing all of this.
--
"We got through those Ev, how could you not end it," Callie said feeling defeated.

"I hope you're right." Rhys smiled at her.
-
Elle rubbed her head. She really needed a?drink. "You can't tell him you know."
-
"Its complicated." Everett said. "But I still love you."

"I always am," Claire grinned before going to get out of his lap.
--
"Tell him? I want to kill him," Finn scoffed.
--
"Don't say that," Callie shook her head as she looked at him, "Don't you dare say that to me right now."

"You sure about that?" Rhys joked at her.
-
"He'll ruin everything- you'll end up in prison." Elle reminded him.
--
"I don't know what else to say." Everett pointed out.

"Mhm," Claire smirked as she got up to clean the table.
--
Finn sighed, "We need to figure out a way to ends this," He said.
--
Callie ran a hand through her hair, "You could start with telling me how you plan on dealing with all of this," She said, "You can't have both."

"Not always though." Rhys said. "Remember high school? You thought you and that Greg kid were going to end up married."
-
"There is no way out. I would've taken it." Elle pointed out.
-
"I want us to work though this." Everett told her. "But the baby needs to have a home with us too." He understood if that was too much to ask.

"Greg was so hot, atleast back then," Claire chuckled, "But he was not the brightest," She said as she grabbed their trash.
--
"So you're just going to keep sleeping with my boss?" Finn spat.
--
"You're not having the best of both worlds Everett," Claire told him, "You'll end your relationship with her and send her money for the kid, if not I'll sue you both for alienation or affection and make sure you never see our children again," She threatened.

"And yet you thought you'd run off into the sunset." He laughed.
-
"I don't know." Elle shook her head. "what are we supposed to do?"
-
"You can't do that." Everett said, shocked that she was threatening him. "I'll break things off with her but I'm not giving up my kid."

"I was sixteen," Claire defended as she went inside to throw away their trash.
-
Finn shook his head, "I have no idea," He said, he still couldn't believe all of this.
-
Callie glared at him, "I don't want you seeing her," She told him, meaning Svetlana.

"Age is just?a number." He teased.
-
"we can't spook him. He'll just do everything he threatened." Elle said, not seeing?a way out.
--
"My relationship with Svet is done but I'm not deserting my daughter." Everett told her.

"What about you?" Claire chuckled, "Remeber Alexa? That girl you dated in college?" She asked.
--
"What all did he threaten you with?" Finn asked.
--
"What were going to do? Continue to keep this all a secret forever and live two separate lives?" She asked.

"I never thought I'd marry her." Rhys pointed out.
-
"He said he'd drop you from the company and pin his illegal accounts on you so you'd go to prison for fraud and extortion." She explained.
-
"I don't know, I didn't have everything figured out- I still don't." Everett pointed out.

"No but you were head over heels for her," She chuckled, "If she said jump you'd ask her how high."
--
Finn noddded, he figured he could get in the system and figure out those accounts to his name cleared.
--
Callie just shook her head finally letting out the tears she'd been holding in all day, "I can't believe you would do this to me," She said as she dropped her head
?

"I was infatuated with her. I grew out of it." Rhys shrugged. He never really got over her.
-
"What are you thinking?" Elle asked him.
--
"Callie.." Everett touched her shoulder. "I am so sorry. Hurting you was the last thing I wanted."

"You grew out of it?" Claire teased as she pushed herself up and sat on the kitchen counter. She didn't fully believe him.
--
"I'm trying to figure out how to fix this," Finn told her.
--
Callie wiped underneath her eyes, it was a good thing it wasn't out of the ordinary for people to cry in the waiting room of the hospital, "If hurting me was the last thing you wanted then why did you do it in the first place? Why wasn't I or even Avery and Oliver good enough?" She asked him, "What part of them or myself wasn't fulfilling enough for you?"

"Right out of it." Rhys smirked and grabbed a water from the fridge.
-
"I don't think theres?a way." Elle admitted.
-
"It wasn't like that." Everett told her. "I met Svetlana when I felt like I wasn't good enough for you and the kids."

(off to bed!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread