Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 . . . 58 NEXT

Claire couldn't help but chuckle, "You're not making any sense," She said.
--
Finn just looked at her with a confused look, "What drama?" He asked, "Where is all of this coming from?"

"You making fun of me?" Rhys smirked before finishing his burger.
-
"You're so blind." Elle shook her head and looked away. "Forget it."

"No I was stating a fact," She chuckled, "How is me doing anything business on vacation?@?
--
"Blind to what?" Finn asked, "You're developing drinking oromblem? Your distance? What?"

"I meant don't do any business." Rhys explained.
-
"Nevermind okay? Just drop it." Elle was terrified of what he'd do if he knew the truth.

"I don't have any business to do," Claire said.
--
"I'm not going to drop it," Finn told him, "You can't just tell me you want to move away and not explain to me why."

"You could always start a business." He shrugged.
-
"well I'm not talking about anymore." Elle told him. The truth would destroy everything.

"Not while I'm on vacation," Claire said with a smirk.
--
Finn shook his head, "I don't even know what to say to you anymore, or how to say anything," He told her.

"I agree." Rhys said. "We're here without anything to bother us. I'd keep it that way."
-
"I don't know what you want me to say." Elle told him. She wished she could fix everything.

"Mhm, so you can't call your lawyer for a divorce, meaning I still get what I want and I what I say goes," Claire teased with a smirk as she got up to go inside and grab something to drink.
--
"I want you tell me whatever is going wrong with you, you're the one who won't say anything when I ask," Finn said, he was getting frusterated.

Rhys laughed and shook his head. He liked having someone who wouldn't take his crap.

(should elle tell him about johan or keep silent?)

Claire came back out to the porch, taking a sip from her cup of water. She set it down on the table before sitting in Rhys's lap.
--
(I don't know! haha, i'll leave that up to you!)

"This is new." Rhys smirked and wrapped his arms around her.
-
Elle shook her head and looked out at the water. She didn't know what to do. "You'll hate me?if I tell you, Finn."

"You'll learn that I am a very affectionate person," Claire laughed, "I sat in my mom's lap like this until I was in high school," She told him.
--
"Tell me what?" Finn asked, she was making him nervous.

(We need to get nerf to bring back her characters in this so we can have a more dramatic storyline and so we can get back to Svet, Callie, and Everett -- i loved being able for all of us to rp together)

"Let me just picture that for a second." Rhys teased, closing his eyes.
-
Elle looked down and wiped the tears from her eyes. She was terrified of losing him over this. "Its Johan," she started. "He said that if I didn't do what he wanted he'd cut you from the company, destroy you're career, and make sure you ended up with nothing..he even said he'd frame you for his illegal work so you'd go to prison."

(i'll message her!)

Claire brought her legs up, making herself more comfortable, "My dad compared me to a cat when I was a kid," She chuckled.
--
Finn listened and tried to comprehend what she was saying, it didn't sound real, "What?" He asked in disbelief, he knew Johan was a shady person, but not to that extreme, "What does he want you to do?" He asked.

"This is strange childhood you had." Rhys smirked and rested his hand on her leg.
-
"He already got what he wanted." Elle cried quietly. "don't make me say it.."

"I just like being close to people and I think it's comfy," Claire smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder.
--
Finn sat there in disbelief, not knowing whether to believe her or not or what to ask, he was thinking the worst, "How or when did this start?" He asked.

"I like it too." Rhys smiled at her.
-
"I don't know..last summer." Elle wiped her eyes and didn't face him yet. She couldn't bare to do this to him. "You were away for the weekend on business and I just had to stay behind for fashion week. He showed up at the house and thats when it happened."

Claire propped her chin on his shoulder to look at him, "Good, because you're going to have to get used to it," She smiled.
--
Finn ran a hand through his hair as he tried to process it all, he had to figure all of this out, "I can't believe all of this," He said, he was honestly in shock.

"You plan on doing this a lot?" He asked her, not that he minded.
--
"Finn..I'm so sorry. I never wanted any of this happen." Elle cried. "I don't want him to hurt you."

"All the time," Claire chuckled, "See there is something you didn't know about me," She teased him from their conversation earlier.
--
Finn took a deep breath as he continued to run things over in his head, "Babe, I believe you but I just need time to process this right now," He said as he looked at the floor.

"What else don't I know about you?" Rhys asked her.
-
Elle nodded and kept quiet. She didn't want to make this worse.

"I don't know," Claire chuckled with a shrug.
--
Finn wanted to kill Johan, he wondered if he was doing this to anyone else's wives in the company. He felt like he was going to be sick as he thought about Elle and Johan together. He got up to go to the restroom.

"I like finding out." Rhys smiled.
-
Elle looked through her bag once Finn walked away. She grabbed her bottle of antidepressents and took a few.

Claire smiled back at him before leaning in to kiss him softly.
--
Finn wiped his mouth before looking himself over in the mirror, he had to think of something to get to the bottom of all of this. He walked back out to where Elle was sitting.

Rhys kissed her back and smiled. "I could get used to this."
-
"Are you okay?" Elle asked even though she knew the answer.

"I could to," Claire told him with a grin.
--
Finn just shook his head as he looked around, "Could this ferry ride be any longer?" He thought outloud.

"When do you want to go diving?" Rhys asked, thinking it would be a good idea for tomorrow.
-
"We're pulling up soon." Elle said, seeing the shore.

Claire leaned and stretched back, keeping her arms around his neck for support, "A beautiful, smart, hot, and funny woman is sitting in your arms and you want to ask her about diving?" She said dramatically.
--
Finn looked up as he saw them getting closer to the land. He wanted to get home so he could get every detail from her.

"If I said whats on my mind, you might call me a pig." Rhys smirked and moved his arms to her waist.
-
Elle tried to figure Finn out as they got closer to docking. She didn't know what he was feeling. "If you want me to leave, I understand. I can go to a hotel." she said, afraid thats what he wanted.

"What could you say that would make me call you a pig?" Claire asked as she sat back up in his lap.
--
"No, I just want to get home and figure this all out," He said.

"The fact that I want take you to bed." Rhys smirked. "thats the polite way of saying it."
-
"Okay." Elle breathed. She was relieved he wanted to atleast talk.

"Well that's not happening to night, you're going to have to do a lot more wooing to get me into bed with you," Claire smirked, "I'm not some floosy," She chuckled. The truth was that he made her nervous and she didn't want to mess up what they could have by moving too fast.
--
Finn got off the ferry with her and hailed a cab to take them home.

"I know you're not." Rhys said honestly. He respected her more than most girls.
-
Elle got into the cab and stared out the window. She wasn't going to say anything to Finn until he spoke first.

"But I'm glad you've got the hots for me," Claire teased him with a smirk before pecking his lips, trying to lighten up the mood now.
--
Finn paid the cab driver when he pulled up to their place. He got out and unlocked the front door, waiting for Elle to get inside. He waited a moment before speaking, taking a deep breath, "Why didn't you tell me," He asked, "The first time it happened."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 . . . 58 NEXT

Reply to Thread