Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . . . 47 NEXT

"You know everything?" Rhys teased her.
--
"Not everyone. My family is pretty limited." Elle laughed.

"Of course, you didn't know?" Claire asked with a smirk.
--
"So you know your family back for all generations?" Finn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"thats news to me." Rhys smirked before hearing the doorbell. "Hold that thought." he said before going back through the house to get their dinner.
--
"Pretty much." Elle teased him.

Claire waited as he brought the food outside, glad he had a table and seating area on the porch.
--
"Likely story," Finn teased before going back to looking at the books of signatures in the glass casings.

Rhys brought the food out and set it on the table. "I didn't know how hungry you were so I ordered some extra sides."
-
"it feels kind of sad here." She said as she looked at the signatures. "These people are all gone now."

"Are you trying to make me fat?" Claire teased wth a smirk.
--
"I think it's happy here," Finn countered, "These people were coming over to start new lives."

"Maybe." He teased her and took the food out of the bag.
-
Elle wished they could start new lives but she knew that meant Finn would give up a lot. "I guess that's a good way to look at it."

Claire opened her box and looked it over before taking a bite, "This is exactly what I wanted," She told him with a chuckle.
--
"Don't you know I'm always positive," Finn smiled.

"I'm glad they got the order right." He said before eating his food.

"Did you think they weren't?" Claire asked before taking another bite.

"One time they didn't." He explained. "They got it mixed up with the house down the road."
-
"you're not always positive." Elle smirked.

"Well glad they got it right this time," Claire said.
--
"okay, like 8 out of 10 times I am," Finn smirked.

"I may have yelled at them to get it right this time." He teased.?
--
"whatever." Elle laughed and rolled her eyes.

"So assertive," Claire laughed before taking another bite.

"Exactly." Rhys smirked before biting into his burger.

"So what else do you do when you come here besides surf?" She asked him.
--
Finn just shook his head with a smirk as he went back to looking at the exhibits.

"I like taking the boat out and going diving." He said before eating more of his burger.
-
"Where are we going after this?" She asked him.

"Like scuba diving?" She asked with a smile, she hadn't been in awhile but she loved it.
--
"you'll just have to see," Finn smirked.

"Yeah. I usually go every year." Rhys said. It was one of his favorite things.?
-
"should I be nervous?" Elle laughed.

"I'd love to go with you," Claire told him, thinking tats be fun.
--
"No, it's going to be fun," He smiled.

"Who said you were invited?" Rhys teased her in a serious voice.
-
"I hope you're right." Elle laughed. She didn't want to say it but she really wanted?a drink.

"I did," Claire said back in a serious tone.
--
"Why wouldn't it be? Everything else we've don't today has," Finn pointed out.

"And what you say goes?" Rhys smirked.
-
"It wasn't fun when you yelled at me." Elle pointed out.

"Exactly," Claire smirked back before taking another bite of her burger.
--
"Really?" Finn said, hating that she was going to bring that up again.

"Is this how our marriage is going to be?" Rhys laughed.
--
"I don't want to go over this again. I'm just saying this wasn't the place to bring it up." Elle said, getting irritated without any alcohol in her system and getting called out for it.

"Mhm, so you better get used to it," Claire flirted back.
--
Finn sighed, "Let's just go home," He said, feeling defeated as he started to walk back towards the ferry.

"I think I want a divorce." Rhys teased her.
-
Elle kept quiet as she followed him to the ferry.

"Not so fast, we have a contract," Claire reminded with a chuckle.
--
Finn got on his phone to cancel the rest of their plans for the rest of the day as he took a seat on the ferry.

"I'll call my lawyer." Rhys joked.
--
"You really want to forget the day you planned for us?" Elle asked. She didn't want to throw it away. She felt like he was giving up on them.

"What are you gonna do? Fly him down here too?" Claire smirked.
--
"Yeah, I really am," Finn said, still on his phone, "You don't want to be here or doing any of the things I've planned so what's the point."

"I can phone him." Rhys laughed.
-
"I want to be with you" Elle said honestly. "Thats all I ever want."

"No business on vacation," Claire reminded him, she got up to throw her trash away.
--
"Okay," Finn said, not believing her, he was over this day.

"that goes both ways." Rhys told her.
-
Elle looked at the water and tried to figure out how to fix this. She hated how much their relationship changed. "I want to move."

"What business am I going to do on vacation?" Claire asked as she came back out to the porch and took a seat.
--
Finn was still on his phone, "What?" He asked, looking up, "What do you mean?"

"Anything." Rhys shrugged.
-
"I mean I want to leave the city." Elle told him. "I want you and me to move far away, get a normal house instead of some useless palace where we rarely spend time together. I want to be us again and?I want us to have babies and be away from the drama."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread