Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 28 NEXT

Devina popped her headphones in her ears
she was planning on going for a run and maybe doing some people watching.
---
"Miss McBride. Mr. Carmichael is ready to see you now. Did you want a drink or anything?" Olsens assistant asked her.
----
Svetlana woke up with the near constant urge to pee she would be glad when this baby was finally born. She hurried to the bathroom before texting Everett
*Hey are you going to be able to make it to my doctors apointment today?*

Johan was already awake he woke up at 5am every morning to do his morning run. He came home expwcting Hailey to have his protein shake ready for him. He walked into an empty kitchen.
"Hailey!?" He yelled, feeling irritated.

"No thank you, I'm fine." Maggie said kindly. Her stomach was growling but that would go away. She still struggled with an eating disorder despite the fact that she was pregnant.
(Olsen should see her name and assume Margarett McBride is some old woman)
--
Everett reached for his phone and stayed close to Callie but held his phone so she couldn't see who he was texting. *I'll try. What time is it?*

(just realized 3 of my 5 characters -possibly 4 is August and Svet become a thing- are getting cheated on lol)

Claire was up early in the dining room as breakfast had been prepared for her and Rhys. She normally ate alone, he usually was in a hurry to get out of the house, or she was up before him. She was starting to get used to it, but she honestly just would love to talk to anyone in the mornings.
--
August got up and pulled his hair back into a bun before popping two pills. He texted two of his teammates that he was meeting at the gym to let them know he was grabbing a quick bite and he'd be there.
--
Callie woke up when she felt Everett's arm around her, she smiled to herself when she heard the kids down the hall. She don't know what made them morning people but she didn't mind it when she didn't have a hard time getting them up for school in the mornings. The alarm finally went off and she rolled into Everett once she turned it off, "We need a vacation," She said into his chest.
--
Finn woke up to the sound of his alarm, he rolled over to see if Elle was still in bed or getting ready. He smiled when he saw her sitting up against the pillows, "Morning beautiful," He said.
-
Hailey came downstairs in her robe and a towel wrapped around her hair when she heard Johan in the kitchen. She thought she had time to make his shake but she cut her leg shaving and it made her shower a little longer than usual, "Morning babe," She smiled, "I cut myself shaving but if you want to go shower now I'll have your shake ready for you when you get out," She said.

Rhys got dressed and went down to the dining room to eat quickly before he had to go to work. It was weird always having Claire in his house but it was becoming routine. "Goodmorning."
--
"Yeah?" Everett laughed. He couldn't go on vacation anytime soon. Not with his mistress having a baby on the way. "We could just stay in and send the kids to your folks for a weekend."
--
"I'm so not beautiful right now." Elle mumbled. She needed some painkillers for her headache.

(aw your poor characters!)

Johan sighed and pursed his lips "I can't drink my shake after my shower Hailey. I'll have already brushed my teeth. Maybe you should think about being more considerate. Now I'm going to be late all because you're incapable of managing your time."

"Mr. Carmichael your wrongful termination case is here." His assistant said walking Maggie in. He was expecting some old woman suing for ageism so when a smoking hot woman with legs for days walked in he was slighly taken aback
"Miss McBride is it?" He asked.
---
*2:30* she messeged back *I made sure it was on your lunch break.*

"Maggie." She told him as she shook his hand. "Thank you for seeing me."

*okay. I'll be there.* Everett texted her back.

"Morning," Claire smiled coordially as she continued to eat her breakfast, "Busy day?" She asked.
--
"Even that sounds great," Callie said as she looked up at him.
--
"You always look beautiful," Finn said as he brushed her hair behind her ear. He leaned up and kissed her quickly before getting up to shower.

"I'm sorry," Hailey told him sincerely, she found herself always wanting to please him so he wouldn't get upset with her, "I cut my leg shaving so it took a little longer," She said before going to the cabinet, "Here, I'll make it right now."

"As always." Rhys said and took a bite of toast. "What about you?"
--
"We'll have to make that happen sometime."?Everett told her and kissed her head.
--
Elle waited for him to get in the shower before going to her closet and pulling out her small bag of cocain from her a shoebox. She did a quick line to wake herself up and feel better.

"Not really, I just have a lunch thing today at ?Constance," She said, the school she went to for high school.
-
"Sooner rather than later, please," Callie said with a yawn before getting out of bed to start the day.
-
Finn showered and brushed his teeth before getting dressed for the day, "Any big plans for the day?" He asked her as he found a tie to match his shirt.

"Whats that for?" Rhys asked, wondering if he should go with her.
--
"You got it." Everett said as he climbed out of bed and went to shower.
--
"Maybe some shopping." Elle said and grabbed a different tie for him. "This one's better."

(Sunshinee)
"I don't need more stupid excuses Hailey I need a protien shake."
---
(Cherrybomb)
"Hi. So what seems to be the issue?" He olsen her.
---
*Great I'll see you then xoxo* Svetlana texted Everett back.

(Nerf)
?Hailey just nodded as she mixed everything together for his protein shake. Once it was ready she poured it in the glass for him and placed it on the counter in front of him. It was only the morning and he was already upset with her, she gave him a napkin as well before going up to their room to get dressed.
-
(cherry)
"It's like an alumni brunch," She told him, "Talk to the girls and faculty, smile for the cameras," Claire shrugged.
-
Callie watched him head into the bathroom before she went and got the kids to make them all breakfast.
-
Finn nodded before taking the tie, "Thank you," He said before putting it on.

"I don't even?know if I have a case." Maggie said as she sat down. "I was fired from my agency for breach of contract." she said as she took?her copy out and handed it to him. "I'm 8 weeks pregnant."
--
Everett smile at his text before getting into the shower. Once he was out, he went to his closet to find a suit for the day.

"Should I go?" Rhys asked since it was his high school too.
--
"You're welcome." Elle smiled, feeling a bit better.

"Were you invited?" Claire asked him with a smirk before taking a sip of coffee.?
--?
Finn tightened it around his neck before looking himself in the mirror once, "I'm just going to toast a bagel in the kitchen before I leave, want me to make you anything?"?

"I think I got something in the mail a while back but I tossed it." Rhys told her. He assumed he'd be too busy.
--
"Pancakes with whip cream." Elle smiled at him. "And a fruit smoothie."

"I'm surprised they'd want you back walking those halls," Claire teased, he and his friends used to get in a lot of trouble back in those days.?
--?
"I'll get right on that," Finn smiled back at her before going into their kitchen to make her pancakes.?

"Hey we made that school what it is." Rhys teased her.
--
Elle turned on some music and started doing her hair and makeup. Her little habit always gave her energy.

"Goodness, do you remember when we broke into the pool and threw that party," Claire chuckled, "I don't know how we weren't expelled then."?
-
Finn started a batch of pancakes along with a pot of coffee.?

"Our parents paid off the Dean." He told her. He assumed she knew that.
--
Elle bounced downstairs and looked at the food cooking. "That smells great."
?

Claire set her mug down, "What?" She asked, never knowing that. Although, it didn't surprise her, if it wasn't for her dad's shady tactics she wouldn't be sitting at this table with him now.?
-
"Thank you," He said, "Should be ready in a few minutes," He told her.

"Yeah, our parents paid him off so he wouldn't press charges or suspend us." Rhys told her. "I thought you knew that."
--
"When will you be home today?" She asked.

"Nope I didn't know that," Claire said softly with ?a shrug, "Well then," She cleared her throat, "You're more than welcome to come with me today if you'd like, I'm sure it'd look good for press," She said.?
--
"I'd like to say around 5 or 6, but I can't ever be sure," Finn said, Johan had been working him like a dog lately.?

(Cherrybomb):
"I can definatly work with this." Olsen said looking over the contract "We have a few opinions. We can claim hostile work environment. Sexual harassment. We may be able to involve the Americans with Disability act or we can prove that they breached the contract on their end."
---
Johan finished his drink and went upstairs to change into his suit, his mood already soured for the day.

Hailey had finished getting ready for the day except for blow drying her hair. She went over to Johan once he was dressed and straightened his tie for him, "I'm sorry again for this morning babe," She said as she looked up at him, "What would you like me to make for dinner tonight?" She asked.

"What time do I need to be there?" Rhys asked her.
--
"We should get away. Preferably somewhere tropical for a few weeks..or years." Elle smirked.
--
"Oh..I don't want to claim anything that didn't happen." Maggie said. She didn't want to lie about anything. "They fired me for being pregnant but the contract says they have a right to. I was just hoping maybe there was a loophole."

"11 o'clock," Claire told him as she finished her breakfast.
-
"Wouldn't that be great?" Finn said as he finished making her pancakes.
-
Callie made the kids' plates and set them in front of them before making plates for Everrett and herself.

"These ARE loopholes Maggie." He told her "According to the ADA you can't fire someone for developing a medical condition. Which pregnancy is. Since you're a woman and only women can get pregnant we can claim hostile work enviorment sexual harassment." He explained "Did they give you any legal coucil before you signed this?"
----
"Rack of lamb would be nice." He told her "Just make sure you have it ready on time this time."

"I'll meet you here." Rhys said. He figure it was best if they rode together.
--
"We should move to Greece, open up a little shop." Elle rambled. "we could have a bunch of kids and name them after Gods and Goddesses and raise them with Mules and have a little farm and a house overlooking the beaches."
-
Everett came downstairs and got a cop of coffee. "Smells good. What did you make?"
--
"No." Maggie shook her head. "I know it was probably really stupid. I was desperate to sign on with them."

"That does sound good," Hailey nodded with a smile, "I'll have it ready for you when you get home, around 5 or so, right?" She asked, sometimes he stayed later at the office and sometimes he didn't.

"Okay," Claire nodded, "I'm wearing a pastel dress, so you may want to change your tie to coordinate." She told him.
-
"French toast," Callie said as she handed him his plate and cup of coffee.
--
Finn chuckled as he flipped the pancakes, "Where is this coming from?" He asked her.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 28 NEXT

Reply to Thread