Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 29 NEXT

"I didn't used to," Claire said, "But then you can just find one show and you're hooked," She chuckled.
-
"No, I'm fine for now," Finn told her, "Don't want to ruin my dinner."
-
"Because you're trying to beat around the bush that you're not home ever anymore," Callie said, "Makijg breakfast in the morning isn't going to fix it."
- - - - -
Hailey just nodded before taking another bite of her dinner.
-
August just shook his head with a chuckle, "I'lll make sure to let him know."

(nerf- bump?to Olsen/Maggie Devina/Jules)

"Then you find 6 or 7 more." Rhys teased.
--
"Anything new with work?" Elle asked him.
--
"I told you I'd be home earlier. Other than quitting my job, theres nothing else I can do." Everett pointed out.

"I guess that's true," Claire chuckled with a shrug.
-
Finn shook his head with a yawn, "Same old stuff," He told her before cracking a smirk after his yawn.
-
"Okay, but I hate that it's me having to ask you to do that, you should want to be home earlier, helping your kids with homework and eating dinner with them," She told him, "I know it's the auction and your busy, but past auctions and work events you still made time for us, this one is different," Callie pointed out.

"What else do you enjoy besides trash tv?" Rhys teased.
--
"Hows Johan?" Elle asked, wanting to make sure he was fine.
--
"I do want to be here!" Everett snapped. "Do you have any idea how hard I'm trying? I have you and the kids and work. I'm doing everything I can and its never enough for you."

"I like to read more than I like to watch tv," Claire told him matter of factly.
-
"He secured a new client today so he left work in a really good mood," Finn said, "I haven't seen him that happy to get out of the office in awhile."
-
Callie'a eyes widened when he raised his voice at her, "Everett, you're going to wake the kids," She said, before shaking her head "You're not the only one that has a full time job here though," She said with a shrug before going to the other room to sleep. She wasn't going to put up with him snapping at her.

Devina set the table waiting for Jules to buzz up to her apartment.?
---
"I'll get a car, come on." Olsen laughed, leading her down to the firms garage.?

Jules smoothed her dress and checked her refection in her phone before knocking on Devina's door. She hoped it didn't show that she had butterflies in her stomach.
--
"You still think I've got a good case?" she asked him.

"Yeah? Who's your favorite author?" Rhys asked.
--
"Happy isn't a word I'd use to describe him usually." Elle teased.
--
Everett rolled his eyes when she left. He didn't know how to make her happy and she complained so much, he was almost ready to stop trying.

"Hey." Devina smiled as she opened the door "Glad you came can I get you a drink?"
---
"I can definitely work with it." Olsen told her as they got to the garage "wait here." He said going to the valet to sign out a car.

"I brought some of my own." Jules said and held up the bottle of wine she brought.
-
"Okay." Maggie nodded and still tried to figure out how to get out of eating lunch. She didn't want to put on any weight.

"Woah, and she brings the good stuff. My kind of girl." Devina grinned taking the bottle of wine.
---
"So I figured we could go to Bertoldi's." Olsen said opening the car door for her as it pulled up.

"I've just been saving it for a special occasion." Jules teased.
--
"I've never been." Maggie said, though she heard great things.

(nerf)
Hailey just nodded before taking another bite of her dinner.
--
August shook his head with a chuckle, "I'll be sure to let him know."
- - - - - -
(cherry)
"I don't have a favorite author, I usually just read what's new," Claire said, "But I do love old books, the Great Gatsby is my favorite."
-
"I don't know why that is, he has everything a person could want," Finn said.
-
Callie crawled into the guest room's bed, she hated going to sleep like this.

(bump to our other RPs!!!)

(Sunshinee)
"So how was your day?" Johan asked.
---
"Mr. Ford they're ready for you." One of the crew members said coming into the green room.
"See you around I guess." Svetlana smiled
---
(Cherrybomb)
"Oh I'm flattered." Devina grinned.
---
"It's pretty good. Italian. Good lunch menu." Olsen told her

"It was good," Hailey smiled, "I got a lot done."
-
"See ya," August smiled before getting up and heading with the producer.

"Thats one of mine too." Rhys told her.
--
"He's just a grump." Elle shrugged.
--
"I can get you more if you like it." Jules said. "we get a lot of wine sent to us on the show."
-
"You go there a lot?" Maggie asked.

(off to bed. i'll post later!)

"You can bring it on our next date." Devina grinned "I'll get you a glass."
---
"Every now and then." Olsen shrugged

"What did you do?" Johan asked taking a sip of wine.
(Sunshinee)

"You're already planning our next date? You really are full of yourself." Jules teased.
--
"In my business, we're not really encouraged to try new restaurants." Maggie laughed.

(cherry)
"Really?" Claire asked with a grin, "So how do you feel about the film adaptations?" She asked.
-
Finn nodded, "That's putting it nicely," He chuckled.
-
Callie woke up the next morning and headed into the bathroom to get ready for the day before the rest of her family woke up.?
----
(nerf)
"I had brunch with Elle," Hailey told him, "Then I went and got my dress for my sister's wedding altered, I picked up your dry cleaning, and I went grocery shopping," She told him.

(Cherrybomb)
"Are you saying no?" Devina asked taking two wine glasses off the shelf behind her bar.

---
"They have healthy options." Olsen pointed out.
----
(Sunshinee)
"When is that wedding again?" Johan asked.
((Should we have Svetlana meet Callie?))

"Two months exactly," Hailey said, "I need to look through your ties to see if I need to go pick up one to coordinate with my dress,@ She told him.
--
(yeah!)

"Why didn't you buy a dress that matched a tie I already had?" Johan asked.
----
Svetlana nervously chewed at her manicured nails as the other held the steering wheel. She drove toward Everetts house while she knew he was away at work. Her conscience was eating away at her and she wanted to talk to Callie before the baby was born.

"Because it's a bridesmaids dress, I didn't have much of a choice," Hailey explained.
-
Callie got the kids onto the school bus before heading in the house to grab her things to head into the office.

"You're cousin has a horrible fashion sense. I won't have a tie to match." Johan said "I don't have anything in seafoam." He smirked.
---
Svetlana pulled into Everetts driveway "Excuse me. You're Mrs. Leventhan right?" She asked seeing Callie ealking up the driveway.

"Okay," Hailey said, not even going to correct him that it was her sister, "I'll find aomething to coordinate for you," She said.
-
Callie turned to see a very pregnant woman in her driveway, "How can I help you?" She asked.

"I'm sure they'll have something from the store you got the dress from." Johan shrugged.
---
"Ji....um. I'm Svelana. Can I talk to you...I think it'd be best if it was inside." Svetlana said

"I'll check there first," Hailey said, noticing he had stopped eating, "Are you finished with your dinner?" She asked.
--
"I'm sorry Svetlana, I have to get to work," She told her, "Whatever it is you can let me know right here," She said, not letting a stranger into her home.

"Yes. What's for dessert?"
----
"I'm not sure you'll want the neighbours to hear this." Svetlana told her "I'm sorry. I should have called first."

"Apple pie with vanilla ice cream," Hailey grinned, knowing it was his favorite. She cleared the table of their dinner plates before returning with the dessert.
-
Callie was very confused, "Um, we can sit on the front porch," She said as she walked to the two rocking chairs by the door.

"Thank you it looks great." Johan smiled.
---
Svetlana walked to the chairs "sitting down is probably a good idea." She said sinking into one of the chairs "Are you sure you don't want to go inside?"

"You're welcome," Hailey smiled, she kissed his cheek before sitting down at her seat.
-
Callie was getting flustered, "No," She shook her head, "What is it you need to tell me?" She asked as she looked at her watch.

"I've been in a relationship with your husband Everett." Svetlana told her "This is his baby...."

"They're good but nothing beats the book." Rhys said.
--
"Well I'm such a nice person." Elle teased.
--
"Not yet." Jules smirked.
--
"Not as healthy as you'd think." Maggie pointed out.

(this is me reading Svet and Callie's conversation- https://media.tenor.co/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/raw )

(Cherry)
"Well of course, I just wanted your opinion on the movies too,@ She chuckled.
-
"That you are babe," Finn said before kissing her cheek. He heard the doorbell ring and got up to get the food.
----
(nerf)?
Hailey finished up her dessert, "Well I am stuffed," She said with a chuckle.
-
Callie's eyes widened as she tried to process what she was saying, "I'm sorry, what?" She asked.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread