Outlaws: RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 30 NEXT

"I just don't want to fight." He teased as he got on his bike.

"Us, fight?" Natalie teased back, knowing they were on a good streak for right now.

"Hard to imagine huh?" Linc teased back.

(off to bed!)

Definitely," Natalie chuckled as she wrapped her arms around him so they could go.

Linc laughed as he drove off toward her place. He enjoyed times like this when they could be together and away from the club.

Natalie held on to him as he drove them, the weather was perfect at the moment for a night ride.

Linc drove around for a while before pulling up to Natalie's house.

Natalie got off the back of his bike before pulling her keys out of her pocket and letting out a yawn, "I am definitely sleeping in tomorrow," She chuckled as she walked to her door.

"Don't wake me up." Linc said as he put his bike keys in his pocket.

"I never wake uou up unless I'm making breakfast," Natalie pointed out, "And tomorrow I'm not making breakfast," She smirked.

"You're going to let me starve?" Linc teased her.

"If you get hungry, you can make something," Natalie said as she took off her jacket and laid it on the table.

"I can't cook." Linc laughed.

"Good thing there's food in the freezer and a microwave on the counter," ?Natalie said as she took her shoes off by her bedroom door.

"You're mean to me." Linc smirked and kicked off his shoes and got into bed.

Natalie just gave him a look with a smirk before heading into her bathroom to get ready for bed.

Linc stripped down to his boxers and tossed them to the floor. He didn't want to sleep in his jeans.

(im in! right when i went to the login screen, I clicked the X up on the website address so the page would stop loading and it stopped it from moving on to that other page. i don't know why my 'trouble logging in' post got deleted though)

Natalie finished getting ready for bed before changing into a large tshirt to sleep in. She turned off the light before crawling into bed beside him.

(that's weird, but for mine it was that every time I tried to log in it would say something about some google authentic code or whatever isn't valid or this user isn't found. I've tried to contact the site about it multiple times but I have yet to hear anything.)

"You ever think we should move in together?" Linc asked as he wrapped his arm around her.

(it does that for me too but i always ignore the google thing and just put in my login and password and it lets me in. now when i go to login though, it flashes the login screen for a second and then automatically goes to some ad site)

Natalie turned around in his arms to face him, "Wouldn't that go against your idea of not being tied down?" She asked with a smirk.

"I'm not?proposing. It would just be easier to go to one place each night." He pointed out

"But what happens when I get annoyed with and I just want to sleep alone?" Natalie teased.

"Then you can sleep on the couch." Linc teased her.

"If that's ?the case were never moving in together," Natalie said with a smirk, "But in all seriousness I thought you didn't want people seeing us as a couple, living together makes people see us as that."

"I just thought it would be easier since we always spend the night together." Linc said simply.

"Okay," Natalie said simply, "If you think it's a good idea," She told him.?

"Only if you want to." He told her.

"What do you want?" Natalie asked him.?

"I want whatever you want." Linc said. He didn't like talking too much about his feelings.

"We sound like one of those cheeky couples right now, babe," Natalie said with a chuckle.

"I don't care." Linc laughed and kissed her nose.

Natalie laughed when he did that, "What has gotten into you?"

"A lot of alcohol." Linc teased.

"So." Scotti said popping the beer cap off with a bottle opener "Tell me. Why'd you come home with me tonight?" She asked

"Because you invited me." Ethan told her. "Why did you invite me?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 30 NEXT

Reply to Thread