Outlaws: RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 NEXT

"No you're not," Natalie said putting his hand over his wallet, "I want to pay for yours," She told him.

"Fine." Linc caved in. "You don't need to though."

"I want to," Natalie told him with a smile, before paying for his tattoo.

Linc paid for her tattoo and walked back outside to the bike. "We should do that again."

"I could probably," Natalie said, "But you're almost running out of room," She teased.

"I've got plenty of room on me." Linc reminded her.

"Yeah, maybe you'll finish up tha sleeve like you said you would," Natalie teased.

"Once I find out what I want." Linc smirked.

Scotti went through the motions of the self defense class. It was all stuff she'd learned before years ago. But she was glad Sloan was learning something.

Sloan did everything the instructor said and grabbed a water bottle after the class was over. "that was intense."

"Yeah. Do you feel more kickass." Scotti teased

"Totally." Sloan teased back.

"Yeah and how long is that going to take," Natalie teased him.

"What are you getting at?" Linc smirked.

"You working tonight?" Scotti asked Sloan picking up her gym bag

"I actually have the night off." She told her.

"Woah. You should go out with Nicky." Scotti grinned bracing for the inevitable smack.

Sloan gave it a thought. Maybe she was writing him off too easily. "Fine."

Nicky sat in his apartment polishing his boots and taking a drag off his cigarette.
----
"All right." Scotti smiled.

"If this goes south,?I'm blaming you." She smirked and pulled out her phone to call Nicky.

"Fine." Scotti laughed.
---
"Hello?" Nicky said answering his phone.

"Hey..it's Sloan." she said and looked back at Scotti nervously. She wondered if he even liked her.

"Oh hey Sloan." He said taking a puff of his cigarette "Whats up?"

"I'm just working out with Scotti." Sloan said. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?"

"Yeah sure." Nicky smiled. He really liked Sloan "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, maybe grab dinner and see if theres anything going on downtown?" Sloan suggested.

"Oh so....like a date then?" Nicky smirked. He never had a girl ask him out before it was usually the other way around.

"Yeah..if you're up for it." Sloan said, wanting to play it cool if he wasn't interested.

"That you're indecisive," Natalie teased him once more.

"I'm not sure I agree with you." Linc teased.

"I know you too well," Natalie said with a smirk as they walked out of the tattoo shop.

"Scary isn't it?" Linc smirked and went back to his bike.

"Yeah, it kind of is," She teased and got on behind him.

"But not bad right?" He asked as he started the engine.

"I'll get back to you on that," She teased as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 NEXT

Reply to Thread