Outlaws: RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 NEXT

"Am I going to like this tattoo?" Linc asked her.

Scotti smiled "Good."

"I hope so," Natalie said, "Because he's half way done."

"You think he even likes me?" Sloan asked her.
--
"How big is it?" Linc asked curiously.

"Your hot of course he likes you." Scotti said walking into the room their class would be in

"About this big," Natalie told him, showing him a size with her hands.

"Thanks." Sloan laughed and followed her into the room.
-
"Better not?be something stupid." Linc mumbled under his breath.

"Now why would I do that to you?" Natalie asked.?

"Because you hate me." Linc smirked.

"Shut up," Natalie said and pecked his lips, the artist finally finished it up, "You want to take a look at it?" He asked?

(https://www.askideas.com/black-compass-tattoo-on-leg-calf/?i was thinking a little more artsy than that, but you get the idea lol)

"Yeah lets see it." Linc stood up and went to the mirror and turned his leg. "Thats pretty cool." he said, relieved that Natalie picked something he'd like.

"Do you like it?" Natalie asked nervously as she looked at the tattoo and then at him.

"Yeah its awesome." Linc smiled at her.

"Good," Natalie grinned, "I picked it because you and I have strayed a little more times than we can count but we always find our way back," She told him.

"Well fuck thats deep." Linc smirked before pecking her lips.

Natalie smiled against his lips, "Great, now I'm nervous for what you picked for me," She told him.

"Don't be nervous." Linc smiled. He knew she'd like her tattoo.

"Alright, where's it going?" She asked as she looked up at him.

"Your side. Right under the tit." Linc grinned. "Don't worry, you'll love it."

Natalie just gave him a look before sliding off her jacket. She laid back and lifted her shirt up.

"I only tell the truth." Scotti said raising her hands.?

(i couldn't find exactly the tattoo i was looking for so its a combination of this?size/location (just the moon)- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9d/35/89/9d3589783212914541568134f4eb8046.jpg and this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a5/ff/9e/a5ff9e51e5b9f8039298fe3ac1b81b4e.jpg )

"You scared?" Linc asked as he sat next to her.
-
"I think you're crushing on me harder than he is." Sloan teased.

"I'm a little nervous," Natalie chuckled as she raised her arm up for the artist to begin.

"I think you'll like it. It's unique." Linc said.

"As unique as the one on my ass?" She teased as the artist started, she winced a bit but it didn't hurt as much as some of her others had.

"Maybe not that much." He teased her.

"Shut up." Scotti laughed shoving her playfully

Natalie laughed, "I thought so," She said as she continued to lay back and let the tattoo get added on.

Sloan laughed before looking to the instructor.
-
Linc smiled as the tattoo was finished up. He loved it. "Go look at it."

Natalie got up and went to look in the mirror, completely surprised by what she saw, "Oh my God, it's beautful," She said.

"I told ya." Lincoln smiled. "I thought you'd like it."

"I love it," Natalie said as she stood on her tiptoes to peck his lips.

"I'm sorry it doesn't have the meaning that mine has." He smirked.

"That's okay," Natalie said, "You picking it out is meaning enough," She chuckled before grabbing her jacket after the artist cleaned her up a bit, "I'll pay for yours if you pay for mine?"

"I'm paying for both." Linc said as he took out his wallet.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 NEXT

Reply to Thread