Briarcliff Psychiatric Hospital

Pages PREV 1 . . . 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . . . 24 NEXT

"Embarressed." Henric said. "You don't show vulnerability and you kill those who've seen it."

Adrianna rubbed her eyes "I don't want to talk anymore."

"We'll talk tomorrow." He told her.

Rachel brought her a new pair of sweats to put on.

"Leave the other clothes here. An orderly will get them." Henric said before leaving the room so she could change.

Rachel stood outside the door to "I can't tell if that was progress or not."

"I guess we'll find out." Henric shrugged.

"I think I'm going to need a stiff drink after today." Rachel said.

"..you want to get a drink after work?" Henric asked, wondering if she wanted to socialize with him at all.

"If you'd like." Rachel said trying to hide a smile.

"Sure, if you would." Henric agreed.

"Ok." Rachel smiled "Are you all right Adriana?" She asked as she stepped out of the room

"Just dandy." Adrianna said. "Can I leave now?"

"Yes." Rachel told her "You can walk out with us."

Adrianna left her old clothes on the bed and walked out with the doctors. "Dinners about to be served." Henric told her. "Fantastic." she said flatly.

Rachel walked beside Adrianna as they exited the secure ward "Dr. Threadson can you please release Gideon." Rachel suggested "I told him he'd be out by dinner time."

Henric went to Gideon's door and it unlocked it for him. "You can go back now. Get yourself cleaned up and go to dinner."
Gideon didn't make eye contact as he walked back Dr. Threadson and back to his room.

"Hey where have you been?" Moira said poking her head into Gideons room.

"Solitary." Gideon said as he sat with his head in his hands.

"Why? What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"I hallucinated..I thought I killed Vicky." Gideon said as he finally looked at her. "I needed her gone so I could be with you."

Moira held back a smile "Good riddence." She said.

"It felt so real." Gideon told her. "I can still?feel her in my hands."

Moira looked around for a second and closed the dooe behind her "I can make you forget how she felt." She said straddling his lap.

"I want that." Gideon said honestly and pulled her sweatshirt off.

"Good." Moira smiled pulling her top off.

Gideon kissed her chest as he tugged at her sweatpants.

"Well you're enthusiastic today aren't you." Moira grinned.

"I guess." He said and pulled his sweat pants down. He didn't feel guilty about cheating on Vicky anymore.

"Don't talk about Vicky." Moira breathed into his ear

"I won't." Gideon said and pulled down roughly so he was on top of her. He pushed down his sweats and pushed into her.

Moira moaned in surprise "I like you better without the ball and chain." She told him.?

"Shut up." Gideon breathed and moved harder, wanting to forget about everything.

Moira liked how confident Gideon was, she didn't know what happened when he was in solitary, but she liked it.?

Gideon pulled her hair and kissed her hard as he kept thrusting.

Ric was walking back toward his office with Rachel when he passed Gideon's room and glanced into the small window on the door. "Well..looks like you were right."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . . . 24 NEXT

Reply to Thread