Briarcliff Psychiatric Hospital

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . . . 24 NEXT

(yes! Which one do you want to play?)

"okay." Gideon said weakly. He wanted to talk to her sooner.

(I can play Adrianna. You play Henric better :) ?))?

Rachel walked out to Henric "I want you to come with me to talk to Adrianna." She told him "Maybe if we show up as a united front we can get through to her better."?

"I'd be happy to." He agreed before peaking through the window in Gideon's room. "How is he? He remember what happened this morning?"

"I think I convinced him it was a dream." Rachel said "Also I think he and Moira might be sleeping together."

"Oh." Henric thought about it for a moment. His first instinct was to keep them separated but he realized this could be good for them. "That's not a bad thing. If he clings to someone else, he'll let go of Vicky."

"And we don't go to prison." Rachel said

"Exactly." Henric smiled. "Let's go talk to Adrianna."

"Ok." Rachel said as they walked down the hallway to Adriannas room.
Adrianna woke up as the door opened and glared over at the two psychiatrists.

"Good afternoon." Henric greeted politely and shut the door behind them. "Dr. Cormier and I would like to speak to you if you're up for it?"

"Are you going to let me out?" Andrianna asked
"Not right now Adrianna." Rachel said.
"Then I don't want to talk to you." She said closing her eyes

"It'll help if you talk to us. We can work towards letting you out." Henric explained.

"I already talked." Adrianna said not opening her eyes "You didn't listen."

(i already replied to this, I don't know why it didn't show up)

"We're listening now." Henric said as he pulled up a chair.

"What do you want to talk about." Adrianna said being insobordinate "The weather?"

"If you think it'll help, by all means." Henric smirked.

"Well I don't know what the weather is like. I've been tied to a bed all day." Adrianna pointed out sharply.

Sam walked into the church and took a seat near the front.
(So I'm thinking it's a Penticostal Church)

(i thought their clergyman could be cult-like, Jim Jones/David Koresh esque and you posted on the wrong rp lol)

"You want to tell us why that is?" Henric asked her.
?

(Penticostal can be cultlike. They're the ones with the faith healers and speaking in tongues. Also obviously. I posted in the wrong rp lol)

"You put me in here." Adrianna pointed out
"You made threats Adrianna." Rachel pointed out.

"Can you explain why you made threats to Ben?" He asked her.

"I don't know. I'm crazy." Adrianna said flatly
"Adrianna if you cooperate we might let you out of here." Rachel pointed out.

"If there was a situation with Ben, we need to get to the bottom of it. If not, it's important we discuss why you feel the need to make accusations." Henric explained, hoping to get her to open up.

"I lied." Adrianna snapped "I lied ok." She knew they didn't believe her and she just wanted to get out of here. She was going stir crazy and everything hurt. She didn't care anymore. At least if she was untied she could protect herself from Ben.

"Want to tell us why?" Henric asked. He was relieved she was finally telling the truth.

"He was being an asshole. I wanted to hurt him." Adrianna said and that wasn't untrue.

"What did he do that bothered you?" Henric asked curiously.

"He was just being an asshole." She shrugged.
"Adrianna if he was being unprofessional you need to say." Rachel told her.

"Did he say or do anything unprofessional?" Henric added.

"He gave Moira nailpolish and he didn't give any to me." Adrianna said bursting into tears of frustration.

"I appreciate you coming clean Adrianna." Henric said and pulled keys from his pocket as he started undoing the straps. "We need to work on why you feel the need to?enact vengence over small things that you see as massive betrayals."

Adrianna rubbed her arms. They ached. She sighed in relief.
"I'll get you some clean clothes." Rachel said standing up.

"We'll let you back in with everyone else but I want you to stay away from Ben. You'll take your meds at the nurses station so he'll have no reason to interract with you." Henric told her.

"Fine." Adrianna said, but she knew he'd find a way.

"You feel okay?" He asked, feeling like something was off about her.

"How do you think I feel." Adrianna said.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . . . 24 NEXT

Reply to Thread