Briarcliff Psychiatric Hospital

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 26 NEXT

"Okay." Rachel said standing up.?

(I had an idea that Rachel could convince him that he imagined killing Vicky and it was his brains way of kicking his obsession with her)

(ooh I like that)

Henric kept his distance as they walked to check on Gideon. He looked through the window on his door and saw him sitting and crying. "He knows what he did."

"I'll talk to him." Rachel said "You stay out here, you'll scare him." She said walking into the room and shutting the door behind her.?
"Hey Gideon. Martha told me you were very upset, I wanted to see if you were alright." She said refering to the nurse who had been supervising the ward before she got there.?

"I didn't mean to hurt her.." Gideon cried and kept his eyes on the floor. "The cops here yet? I'll tell them what happened."

"Hurt who Gideon?" Rachel asked feigning confusion.?

"Vicky. I killed her." Gideon cried again. "I just got so mad..I couldn't stop."

"Is that what you think happend?" Rachel asked him casually.?

"I know it did!" Gideon yelled. "and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Gideon." Rachel said touching his hand "Vicky was never here." she explained to him "After you were caught talking to her on the payphones you had a psychoitic episode. You had to be sedated." She told him "Can you tell me what you two spoke about? On the phone?"?

"The phone call was yesterday. She was here this morning- you were with us." Gideon told her. He knew he wasn't hallucinating.

(i just posted to you on outlaws =] )

"You've been sedated since last night." Rachel said looking confused "Dreams can be very vivid when you're on these drugs Gideon."?

"It wasn't a dream- I killed her. I know I did.." Gideon said as he finally looked at her.

"What happened in the dream?" Rachel asked Gideon "Why do you feel as if you killed her?"?

"I smashed her head into the wall." He told her. He wondered if it really was a dream.

"Why'd you do that?" Rachel asked curiously.

"I was so mad. I just wanted her to stop talking.." Gideon shook his head. "You're saying she's alive?"

"I'm saying she wasn't here Gideon." Rachel explained calmly.

Gideon started to believe her. He still didn't understand it though. "Why would I see her if she wasn't there? I've never done that before."

"What did she say to you on the phone?" Rachel asked pretending like she didn't know.

"She told me she didn't love me." Gideon said as he wiped his eyes.?

"Maybe your subconscious finally realized that was true. And that's why you dreamed of killing her." Rachel suggested "It was your way of getting her out of your life."

"But I don't want her out of my life." Gideon pointed out.

"Maybe part of you does." Rachel suggested.

"I'm going crazy." Gideon said, putting his head in his hands. "Can I talk to Moira?"

"Why do you want to talk to Moira?" She asked genuinely confused.

"She's my friend." Gideon told her. "She helps me."

"Helps you with what?" Rachel asked incredulously. Moira didn't have a compassionate bone in her body.

"She just..helps me." Gideon shrugged. "I like her and she likes me too."

"You can talk to Moira." Rachel told him "But you'll have to promise me you'll forget this silly dream." She told him

"Forget it?" he asked surprised. "can I talk to Moira about it?"

"Fine." Rachel signed "But you'll have to be supervised. You had a violent outburst a few hours ago. I can't in good conscience leave Moira alone with you."

"I won't hurt her." Gideon said. He cared about Moira.

"I can't take your word for that." Rachel said "But I'll sign off on letting you out of here."

"Thank you." Gideon said, relieved that he'd be let out of solitary.

"I have to see my other patients Gideon. But I'll let you see Moira before dinner." Rachel told him

(Ooo maybe Henric could talk to Adrianna while she's in solitary?)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 26 NEXT

Reply to Thread