Briarcliff Psychiatric Hospital

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 24 NEXT

Ric heard it kick on and make a loud running?sound, which he expected with its age. "Seems like it'll work."

"Good." Rachel said "I guess we should....push her in." The shock was beginning to wear off and she was starting to freak out

"I'll do it." Ric told her. He didn't?want her feeling worse than she?had to.?"You don't need to do this part."

"I can do it." Rachel protested.

"I know. I'm telling you you don't have to." Henric explained.

"Youre telling me you think I'm weak." Rachel pointed out

"I'm not saying that." Henric told her honestly. "I don't think you're weak."

"I'm a therepist too you know." Rachel said "I can tell you think I'm weak."

"I don't think your weak." Ric assured her. "why does it matter what I think anyway?"

"We're colleagues." Rachel said "I'd like it if we were treated as equals."

"I do treat you as an equal." Henric said. "I think I treat you better than anyone else."

"No. You really don't." Rachel told him "You treat me like a child. You act like my boss even though we have the exact same job."

"I don't mean to." Henric told her. "I just don't want you to change.."

(check your messages woman)

(Sorry! What do you want to do? Stranded wise?)

"Why do you care if I change." Rachel asked him.

(They need to bang like soon XD)

(its a year later and dominic and emma are doing a tv interview about the island. do you want to bring our characters back and they can do the interview? if so, what should be going on with marcus/alison/briony since we wanted them to try to adopt her and should they be a couple? there could be some tension between tracy and cameron.?i always thought they'd be a couple but now hes working at Briar Hospital and dating another surgeon.)

"Because.." Henric started. "Just forget it. We need to get this done."

(We couldo do that. They could still be having custody problems with Briony because she's form england)
---
"Carry on." Rachel said. She just wanted this to be over.

(We couldo do that. They could still be having custody problems with Briony because she's form england)
---
"Carry on." Rachel said. She just wanted this to be over.

(i'll go post on it =] )

Henric pushed the slab into the furnace and closed it so they wouldn't have to watch Victoria be cremated.

Rachel sighed glad it was over "We should go before anyone sees us."

"Yeah." Henric said and took a deep breath. He didn't want to deal with anything else after all this. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Rachel asked him "we're both equally at fault."

"And I'm sorry for that." Henric told her. "I wish you didn't have to be involved."

"I chose to be involved. Don't treat me like a child."Rachel reminded him

"I'm not." Henric said, annoyed that she kept saying that. "Rachel you have this..this innocence about you. You're warm and sweet and I don't want anything to change that."

"Well we just cremated a murder victim so forgive me if I change." Rachel pointed out

"That's why I'm so sorry." Henric said. "I don't want you to lose what I love about you."

"Why are you so interested in me?" Rachel asked annoyed

"You don't catch on quick do you?" Henric smirked. "I like you. I'm attracted to you- to everything about you. I know it can't go anywhere because of our jobs here but it's why I care about your well being." he admitted.

"That's very unprofessional." Rachel said barely able to contain a slight smile.

"Yeah well so is covering a murder and frying the evidence in a furnace." Henric pointed out.

"I suppose it." Rachel smirked.

"I shouldn't have said anything. Its not like me to be so forward." Henric said.

(Omg just kiss her Henric!)

"We just committed 4 felonies." Rachel pointed out.

"Well fuck whats one more?" Henric joked, pulling her to him and kissing her.

Rachel gasped in surprise and kissed him back.
---
(Now that they're distracted let's bring back Adriana and Ben! )

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." Ben smirked sitting on the edge of Adrianas bed in solitary. Which she was strapped down to.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 24 NEXT

Reply to Thread