Surviving the Sterlings, Again

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

"You're not ruining everything," Adam told her, "This is a lot of news to take in."

"No,?it's just going to be my parents up there," Emily said, "But mom did have us all order coordinating outfits for photos."

"I know but I don't want to be upset all weekend. This is a really happy time for your family." Violet pointed out.

"I'll take plenty of pictures for you." Bodhi told her. He knew they'd want to memorialize the event.

Adam eyed his bag again, "Well, I was planning on doing this sometime today anyways, but then after your news I wanted to wait," He said, getting up and grabbing the papers, "It's not going to solve anything that you're feeling, but it could help," He shrugged, "Kara gave up her full parental rights last month, so in that time I've had adoption papers drawn up, that is if you'd like to be Emma and Zachary's mom," He said, showing her the papers.
--
"Mom hired a photographer, but thank you," Emily said.

Violet couldn't help but start crying when she saw the papers. "Adam..of course I want to be their mom" she grinned and hugged him tight.
--
"Well if anyone faints at the wedding, I can atleast give them a check up." Bodhi teased.

Adam hugged her back, "I sat down and explained to them last night what this all meant the best way I could," He told her, it was so hard, especially knowing his ex wife wanted nothing to do with their children.
--
"You're so sweet," Emily teased as she pinched his cheek.

"They're okay with it? With me adopting them?" Violet asked as she wiped her tears.
--
"Yeah I know." Bodhi smirked. "Any other?interesting rooms in the house?"

"Yes, they were so excited about the idea," Adam told her with a grin.

"There's the bonus room, it had just about everything in it when we were kids," Emily said as she walked into it and ran her hand along the pool table.

"They've always been my kids." Violet smiled and wiped her eyes again.

"Oh this is cool." Bodhi said as he looked at all of the cool stuff. "So your dad built this whole place?"

"I know that, but now you're officially their mother," Adam told her.
--
"Yeah, he did," Emily nodded as she grabbed a pool stick, "Wanna play?"

"Where do I sign?" Violet asked, all while unable to stop smiling.

"Might not be fair." Bodhi told her. "I'm a champion at this game."

"I've marked it with tabs where you have to sign and initial," Adam said.
---
"We'll see about that," Emily smirked as she handed him a pool stick.

"I can't believe you did this." Violet laughed happily and started to sign the papers.
--
"You play this a lot?" Bodhi asked as he got the game ready.

"Vi, you have been more of a mother to them in the past two years than their own mother ever was since they were born," Adam told her.
--
"You'll just have to see, won't ya?" Emily smirked as she got the balls ready.

"I know and I love them so much." Violet said as she signed everything. "What now? When is it official?"
--
"I guess so." Bodhi laughed.

"I just have to sign and it'll be filed on Monday," Adam said, "But it's official, you're their mother."
---
Emily got ready and broke the pool balls, one going into a pocket, "I guess I'm stripes," Shs grinned.

"I've always been their mother." Violet said and couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you so much Adam."
--
"Stripes always lose." Bodhi teased and took?his first shot.

Adam grinned back at her as he kissed her softly, he was so happy it was official.
---
"Maybe that's when you were stripes," Emily teased.

"You could have told me sooner." Violet laughed. "Like when you decided to do this."
--
"Ouch. She shoots to kill." Bodhi laughed.

"Because I wanted to surprise you," Adam said, "And after Kara finalized all her paperwork, it took me about a month to get this paperwork put together."
--
"Don't hate the player babe," Emily smirked as she got another one in the pocket.

"This is the best surprise I've ever had." Violet said happily. She was so glad to officially?be a mother.
--
"I don't hate the player at all." Bodhi smiled at her.

"I'm glad," Adam said with a grin, he pecked her lips once more.
--
Emily put w hand on the table and leaned against it, "Don't be a suck up and just shoot," She teased.

Jackson walked through the front door of his parents house "Anybody home?" He shouted jokingly. Everyome was very loud and it wasn't hard to tell the Sterlings had a housefull.

"I?love you so much right now." Violet laughed and looked over the papers.
--
Bodhi took his shot and got two in. "Told ya I'm good."

"Right now?" Adam asked with a raised eyebrow.
--
"Lucky shot," Emily said as she shot again and got another one in.

"you know what I mean." Violet laughed.
--
"I'm not lucky I'm just that good." Bodhi teased her.
--
(nerf)
"Hey Jack!" Gabi yelled over at all her brother when he came in. "Have trouble finding the place?" she teased.

Adam just shook his head with a chuckle before kissing the top of her head, he was over the moon.
---
"Yeah, yeah," Emily said with a smirk.
?

Violet closed her eyes and kept her head on his shoulder. "I can't say thank you enough."
--
"Its true." Bodhi smirked at her.

Adam grinned, "C'mon, let's go find the kids so we can tell them," He said.
--
"Then why am I winning?" Emily smirked as she got another into the pocket.

"Okay. How do I look?" She asked a she wiped her face.
--
"Because I'm letting you." he teased her.

"You look beautiful," Adam told her genuinely before kissing her forehead.
--
"No you're not," Emily said as she gave him a look.

"You have to say that." Violet teased him.
--
"Yes I am." Bodhi smirked at her.

"No I don't," Adam smiled with a chuckle.
---
"Are you serious?" Emily asked with a hand on her hip, she wanted to win fair and square

(Chasing Life!!)

(nerf and sunshinee, shall we skip to the wedding?)

(Works for me)

(Yes)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread