Surviving the Sterlings, Again

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

"I'm a twin- I want more twins around here." Gabi defended.
--
"See ya then." Elyse said nicely. Once he left, she made sure to lock all the doors with the multiple locks.

"There's enough twins around here." Poppy teased.

Adam grabbed the bags from the car with Violet and noticed Emily getting out of her car. For the only two siblings to still live in town he saw her just as much as the rest. "Hey Em," He called, closing the trunk. Emily smiled when she heard her name being called by her oldest brother Adam, "Hey!" She waved as she walked over to him, "Hey Vi," She smiled.

bump

"Hey Emily." Violet smiled and hugged her favorite in-law. "How are you?"

"I'm doing well, this is my boyfriend Bodhi," She smiled as she placed her hand on his forearm. Adam held his hand out for him to shake, "Nice to meet you, I'm Emily's oldest brother Adam and this is my wife, Violet,"He said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." Bodhi said as he shook their hands.

"So, tell me about yourself Bodhi," Adam said as he walked with them inside, he'd figured he make a little conversation while he had a chance.
---
Emily walked with Violet behind the guys, "How have you been?" She asked.

"I'm a doctor at Mercy West. Thats probably the most interesting." Bodhi teased.
--
"I'm fine." Violet said. She didn't want to tell her about her doctors appointment.

"Well I'm glad Emily brought you here to meet everyone," Adam smiled, "And I'm not going to pull the whole big brother thing but she has been through a lot these past couple of years, take care of her for us," He said, patting him on the back before opening the door to go inside.
--
Emily nodded but before she could say anything else Adam had them all heading inside.
?

"I will. I really like her." Bodhi assured him as they went inside. Grant hugged the grandkids when they ran to him before going to see his kids. "Adam, Vy how are you?"

"Doing well dad, and yourself?" He said to his father.
---
Emily went and stood with Bodhi so she could introduce him.

"We're good. Everythings pretty much set for tomorrow." Grant told him. He was happy to have his kids under one roof, even if it was just for the weekend. He saw Emily and pulled her into a hug. "Hey Emmy good to see you. You must be Bodhi." he said before shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet you sir." Bodhi said politely.

Emily smiled as her dad met Bodhi, "Where's mom?" She asked as she tried to look around the crowded house for her.
---?
Adam headed upstairs to claim a room for his family.?

(I'm gonna join Revival, I'll just have to form and get ideas later lol)

(yay! i've got several characters im adding so that can help you with some ideas =] )

"Kitchen. She's feeding everyone of course." Grant teased.
Violet took the kids bags upstairs to find Adam. "Hey, which room are we staying in?"

Adam looked through the doors as Violet asked, "Whichever one is available at this point," He chuckled since most have been claimed.
---
Emily took Bodhi's hand as she walked through the house, "So would you like a little tour?" She asked.

"Your old room still available?" Violet asked as she saw most of the rooms were taken.
--
"I would love a tour." He said as he held her hand.

"No, and I wonder which of the little brats took it," Adam laughed as he looked, "Here, looks like Elliot's old room still is though," He said as he went into it.
---
Emily grinned, "Well this is the living room of course, and back down that hallway is the dining room and office," She told him, "I'll show you more of the upstairs," She said as she walked with him toward the steps.

"Awe you're parents didn't change a thing." Violet said as she noticed all of the stuff?they kept in his room. "He always wanted to work in the ocean didn't he?"
--
"Definitely want to see your room." Bodhi laughed. He wondered if it would show how much she's changed.

Adam nodded as he picked up a picture of he and Elliot with snorkel gear when they were in middle school, "And he still could if he tried," He said.
---
Emily chuckled, "Okay," She said, "I didn't have to share a room because my twin was a boy," She told him, "So Adam, Elliot, and myself got our own rooms ?growing up, and this one is mine," She said as she opened the door to her childhood room, her parents hadn't changed it since she went off to college.

"He's going through a rough time." Violet noted. "We should set him up with someone."
--
"Very cute." Bodhi said as he looked around. "It suits you."

"Who would you have in mind?" Adam asked with a light chuckle.
---
Emily laughed, "Yeah, the pink walls were just a phase when I was thirteen," She said.

"I don't know. I haven't planned it all out." Violet laughed. "We can find someone to help him get over his ex."
(omg i just realized Elliots ex wife's name is Mia haha)
--
"If we ever live together we're not having pink walls." Bodhi laughed.

Adam laughed with a shake of the head, "Alright honey, I'll let you have fun playing match maker," He teased before kissing her cheek.
(shut up that's funny)
---
"I told you it was just a phase," Emily laughed as she hit him playfully.

"Thanks. It shall be my master project." Violet teased him.
--
"Never go through phase-pink ever again." Bodhi laughed.

Adam laughed as he placed the bags down on the floor and sat on the bed.?
---
"Be nice or you can sleep on the floor," Emily smirked before pecking his lips.

"How are you feeling?" Violet asked as she sat beside him. After the news she gave him earlier, she wanted to make sure he was okay.
--
"I'll be nice." Bodhi smiled. "As long as I can sleep in the bed with you."

"I'm alright, just a little tired," Adam said, "How are you?" He asked, knowing her day had been horrible but she had to put on a smile.

"Now that's more like it," Emily smiled, "C'mon, I'll finish this tour."

Violet shrugged and?rested her head on his shoulder.?"I've been better."
--
"Show me the rest of your crib." Bodhi laughed and left her room.

Adam kissed the top of her head and sighed, "We can just hide in here for a little bit, no one will notice as long as we're downstairs for dinner."
--
Emily laughed, "Alright P. Diddy," She said as she walked him back down the hallway which was lined with childhood pictures.

"I like that idea." Violet said and closed her eyes.
--
"You were a funny looking kid." Bodhi teased as he looked at the photos.

"I love you Vi," Adam said softly, he eyed his bag. He had the adoption papers for her but he didn't know when would be the right time after her news today.
--
Emily looked up at him, "What happened to being nice?" She asked.

"I love you too." Violet said and kissed his cheek.
--
"I mean you were a gorgeous child." Bodhi teased.

Adam closed his eyes as he rested his head against her's.
-
Emily just gave him a look, "You're annoying."

"I'm sorry. I don't want to ruin this whole weekend with my baby drama." Violet said honestly,
--
"You love me." Bodhi teased her. "So are you actually going to be in the wedding?"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread