Surviving the Sterlings, Again

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Jackson was finishing up at the work site and glanced at his watch. Damn he was probably going to be late again.

Adam brushed a stray hair out of your face, "Okay, I love you," He said, kissing her forehead before grabbing their bags.
---
"I didn't lie at all," Emily said.
---
Chandler smiled as her mother greeted them, he set their bags down to say hello.

"I love you too." She told him and went to slip her shoes on. She wanted to put this behind them and have a nice weekend with his family.
--
"You didn't tell them how horrible I really am did you?" Bodhi teased her.

Adam took their suitcase out to the car before coming back in to get the kids, "Make sure you two have everything and once you do go get buckled in the car please."
--
"You're the furthest thing from horrible," Emily said as she squeezed his hand, "If anything you're too good for me," She chuckled.

Violet got her things together and got in the car with the kids. "Remember no fighting."
--
"Yeah right." Bodhi smirked. There was no way he was too good for her.

Adam got situated in the driver's seat, "Everyone ready?" He asked as he turned the car on, "Did grandma make cookies?" Zachary asked from the back seat.
---
Emily looked over at him, "Yes, I don't think you could be anymore perfect for me."

"Maybe. Lets go find out." Violet said. She knew there was most likely all kinds of homemade goodies for the kids at Adam's parents house.
--
"You're too nice for your own good." Bodhi said as he held her hand.

Adam headed for his parents house, which was just on the other side of town, he held Violet's hand as he drove.?
--
Emily smirked, "And that's why you like me," She said.

Violet smiled as they pulled to the Adam's parents house. She always felt so welcomed there. "Home sweet home."
--
"Yeah maybe." Bodhi teased her.
--
(nerf)
Elyse saw how much progress he made, even with a bum thumb and she felt bad for always being standoffish to him. "Its looking good. I'm going to make a quick dinner..do you want to join me?" she asked politely.

"I actually was going to dinner at my parents house." Jackson told her all though he was disapointed to not spend time with her "You can join us if you want? My parents have a pretty open door policy when it comes to family functions."?

"Oh..no thats okay. Thanks though." Elyse told him. She didn't want to leave the house and she didn't feel that she looked nice enough for a family event anyway.

"Are you sure." Jackson shrugged "Moms making her famous seven layer dip."?

"You've got a family thing..I wouldn't really fit in." Elyse pointed out.

"I'm sure you would." Jackson told her "But if you don't want to go that's cool. I'll bring you leftovers when I come in tomorrow."?

"That would be nice. Thank you." Elyse smiled politely.
--
"Ready to embrace the madness?" Gabi teased as she pulled up to the house.

Jack smiled "Well see ya. If you change your mind you have my number." He said packing up his tools.?
---
"Oh I've already embraced it fully the day I met you." Julie teased.?

"Thanks." Elyse said. "I hope your thumb feels better."
--
"You didn't know how crazy they were when you met me." Gabi teased.

Jackson laughed "Thanks. It barely even hurts anymore."?
---
"I knew how crazy you were." Julie teased.?

"Well I do have an awesome first aid kit." She teased him.
--
"I didn't necessarily get that from my family." Gabi smirked.

"Yes you do. Good thumb sized bandaids." Jack teassed.
---
"You got some of it from them." Julie laughed as they walked inside.

"Well my moms a doctor so I've always got good stuff handy." She informed him.
--
"Well duh." Gabi laughed. Elliot saw her first and smiled at his sister. "Oh the party?just?walked in!" he announced as he gave her a hug. "Hey doofus." Gabi laughed. "Julie, beautiful as ever." he greeted her next.

"Oh Elliot with your handsome charm. If only I was into dudes." Julie teased.?
---
"I didn't know that." Jack smiled "That's cool."?

"Hey I'm here if you're ever bi curious." Elliot teased back. "Thats my girlfriend your hitting on deucebag." Gabi laughed and hit his arm. "You know the rules, you bring her around me she's fair game," he teased again.
--
"She's a heart surgeon." She informed him. "Dads a lawyer so I was screwed from the beginning. Nothing less than perfection." she teased.

"Yeah it's kind of the same with my Dad," Jack told her.
----
"Don't worry Gabs I'm way out of his legue." Julie grinned.?

"Really? What does he do?" Elyse asked, not knowing that he was the son of the achritect.
--
"Ouch. I'm heartbroken." Elliot fake cried. "Thats my girl." Gabi smiled and kissed her cheek before her dad came over. "Hey Gabrielle, Julie! How are ya?" he hugged them both. "We're good. Where's mom and everybody?" she asked.? "Most everyones in the kitchen but they're not all here yet. Come on, get settled in. Your rooms ready for you."

"He's an Architect." Jack said "He's actually the guy that helped you design this reno."?
---
"Hey sis." Poppy said waddling over ?to her baby sister Gabrielle when she heard them come in.?

"Oh, Grant? I didn't know he was your father." Elyse said in surprise. "Thats cool."
--
"Hey! Oh my gosh you're about to pop." Gabi teased and rubbed her tummy. "How are you?"

"Yeah that's my pops." Jack laughed.
---
"Fat." Poppy half teased "I've still got three months left and I feel like there's no more room."?

"Is he hard to handle?" She asked, thinking about what he said.
--
"Are we a boy or a girl in there?" Gabi asked her.

"No...not really. He just, expects a lot and I didn't do a lot." Jack told her "I was kind of the rebel growing up."?
---
"We want it to be a surprise." Poppy told her?

"How so?" Elyse asked curiously. "Nevermind, I'n being rude. I don't mean to pry."
--
"Well twins run in the family ya know." Gabi teased. "That'll make for a big surprise."

"Story for another day I think." Jackson told her.
---
"It's defiantly not twins." Poppy laughed "I know that much."

Adam unlocked the doors so the kids could hop out before he headed to the trunk to grab their bags and heading inside to see everyone. "Grandma! Grandpa!" Zachary yelled as he ran inside the house and towards his grandparents.?
---?
Emily chuckled before taking a deep breath as they pulled into the driveway of her childhood home, "Let the circus begin," She chuckled as she got out to go inside.?
---
Chandler chuckled nervously, "I think one is enough for us right now," He chimed in.?

"Well I won't keep you from your family." Elyse told him.
--
"One might be hiding back there you never know." Gabi teased her.
--
"It won't be that bad." Bodhi laughed and grabbed the bags from their car.
?

"Are you secretly a doctor Gab?" Poppy smirked.
"You really want her to have twins don't you." Julie laughed at Gabrielles insistance
---
"See you tomorrow." Jack smiled at Elyse.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread