Surviving the Sterlings, Again

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

"I've just got some more packing to do." Violet said as she put the kids lunches in their book bags.

(they can be if you want or she can have a little accident and go to the hospital? up to you =P )

"I still think it's hilarious that they want us to stay the weekend when we live right down the road," Adam said as he sipped on his coffee.?
---?
(lets have them newly dating, maybe he's meeting her family this weekend.)?

"I never hog the water you're thinking of you." Julie laughed.
---
"Nice to meet you Elyse." Jackson smiled.
---
"I know I am." Poppy pouted "We better get going." She said. They had to catch a flight to her parents since they lived too far away to drive.

"I don't know." Leigh teased "I might end up being one of those run away brides.'

Chandler handed her her purse before grabbing their bags and the car keys to head to the airport, "Do you have everything?" He asked her.

"They just want the family close by." Violet pointed out.
--
"Yeah sure I am." she teased and got the water started.
--
"You too." Elyse said and kept her distance. "So, hows it coming? Last I heard, the guys were ahead of schedule?"
--
"If you are, I want a divorce." He teased her.

Adam just shook his head, "My whole family together in one house again, remember what happened the last time that happened," He said before kissing her softly, he pulled away to look at the time, "I have to get going babe, but I'll see you after school," He smiled, "Emma! Zachary! I've gotta go, I love you!" He called upstairs since they were still getting dressed for school.
--
Emily finished up her coffee and packed her bag. She pulled out her phone to text Bohil,?Hey babe, see you around 4, you aren't gonna chicken out right??She sent him, she was probably more nervous than he was.

"Well if I don't keep almost breaking fingers we should be done ahead of schedule yeah." Jackson teased.
---
Julie smiled and pulled off her pajamas following Gabi into the bathroom.
---
"How can we get a divorce if we haven't gotten married yet?" Leigh teased taking a bite of her food.
---
"Yeah I've got everything. We'll have to pick up my dress after we land. Mom wants all the siblings to dress the same. Poppy said

Chandler nodded as he loaded everything in the back of the car and headed to the airport once she was buckled in, "I'm excited to get back to the main land," He told her, they hadn't left Hawaii in awhile.?

"It's going to be weird. I always forget how cold it gets everywhere else." Poppy laughed.

"It'll be a nice change of scenery, but I like living where we do," He said with a smile as he took the exit towards the airport.?

"I love you. I'll see you later." She told him happily. She was glad to be visiting her inlaws.
--
Bodhi was inbetween appointments when his phone went off. He got it from his pocket and texted Em back. *Parents love me. I'm no chicken.*
--
"I hope your fingers will be okay then." Elyse said. She wanted the security on her house to be finished already.
--
Gabi pulled back the curtain for Julie. "After you."
--
"Because we are married dear." Grant smirked at her.

"I just hope Dad can help us design a new house." Poppy said with a smile.
---
"I'm sure I'll be fine." Jackson smiled "I should get back to work. Thanks for the bandaid."
---
"Thankyou." Julie laughed hopping in the shower.
---
"Well when did this happen?" Leigh teased.

(nerf)?
"I'm sure he'll be able to," Chandler said, "I'm sure it won't happen within the week but he's your dad - I know he'd love to help," He smiled.
--
(cherry)
Adam kissed her cheek quickly before heading out the door and to his office.

Emily chuckled as she read his message, "Okay, just be at my place by 4 so we can go," She shook her head, she was excited and nervous for their first weekend away together.

(do we all want to skip when they're all arriving at the parents' house?)?

(im good with that if nerf is)

(Yes)

(elliot can still use a love interest if anyones interested. or his wife could come back and stir up some drama or both =P )

"Never did I ever think I'd be part of my own mothers bridal party." Gabi teased when she pulled up to her parents house.
--
Bodhi knocked on Em's door later that afternoon. He was nervous to meet her family but he had a feeling she was more nervous than he was.

Chandler parked the rental car in the driveway and looked around, "Looks like we're one of the first few here," He told Poppy.?
--
Adam got home from work with the kids and looked for Violet, "Let's get you guys a quick snack before we head off to grandma and grandpa's," He told them.?
--
Emily got home from school and touched up her hair and makeup, making sure she had everything before Bodhi got there.?

Violet finished packing and was trying not to cry. She got some heartbreaking news from the doctor that she most likely wouldn't be able to concieve. All she ever wanted was a baby with Adam. She loved the kids but she wanted a child of her own to raise from the start.
--
Bodhi let himself in and set the flowers on the coffee table. He wanted to?have something to give her mother when he met the parents.?"Hey Em we should get going soon."

(I was thinking that Adam could surprise her with adoption papers for his kids while at his parents - before he knew about her news, wdyt?)?
Adam came up from behind Violet and wrapped his arms around her, "Hey beautiful, you ready to go?" He asked her.?
---?
Emily jumped when she heard Bodhi come in. It had been a few years but part of her had never really gotten over the fact that she had been stalked. She finished applying her lipstick and smiled, "Well hello to you too Dr. Lowell," She smirked.?

(i love that! i also had an idea that they could eventually adopt a baby?)

"Uh, yeah." She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "You get the kids ready?"
--
"Oh I love when you call me that." Bodhi smirked. "Maybe later at your parents place we can play doctor." he teased her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Adam asked before he heard Emma and Zach running into their room to tattle on each other.
--
"Only if you're good," Emily teased as she pecked his lips, "How was your day?" She asked as she grabbed her bag.

Violet wiped her eyes again before addressing the kids. "Hey no fighting at grandma and grandpas or no zoo next week." She wanted them on their best behavior.
--
"Pretty great. How was yours?" He asked as he took her bag from her hand. He wouldn't let her carry a heavy bag.

"Go grab your things if you've finished your snacks, we're getting ready to leave," Adam said as he loosened his tie to change into something more casual.?
---?
"It was good but now it's better knowing I get to spend a whole weekend with you," Emily said, even though it was cheesy, she was smitten for this guy.?

Violet looked back to Adam when the kids left. "I went to the doctor today..she said it's highly unlikely I'll be able to get pregnant."
--
"It didn't have to take your parents wedding to make that happen." Bodhi teased her and grabbed the flowers before heading out to his car. "Think your mom will like lillies?"

Adam paused for a moment before looking at her, "Really?" He asked, he already had his two children, but he knew he always wanted atleast one with Violet. "I'm so sorry," He said, pulling her into a hug.
---?
"She'll love them," Emily said with a smile, "Really trying to win them over huh?" She teased.?

Violet held him tight and cried softly. "I just always assumed we'd have a baby. I wanted to have one while the kids are still young and they'd grow up together."
--
"For your sake, not mine." Bodhi smirked. "Doesn't effect me if they hate their daughters boyfriend. Thats on you."

Adam held her while she cried, this was tough on both of them, "I am so sorry sweetheart," He said before kissing the top of her head. He held her for a moment before speaking once more, "He said highly unlikely, but not impossible," He told her, "We can always keep trying."?
---?
"Oh shut up," Emily laughed before she got in the passenger seat of his car.?

"I asked her about that. She said there's almost no chance of a?pregnancy and one will almost certainly end up in a miscarriage." Violet told him. She still hoped that her doctor was wrong.
--
"Ready to go?" He asked as he started the engine.

"Well, we can look more into our options," Adam nodded as he held her once more.
--
"Yes," Emily said with a smile as she buckled up.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to be upset infront of the kids." Violet said and pulled back to wipe her eyes again.
--
Bodhi drove off and held her hand as he drove. "What have you told your parents about me?"

"No, take all the time you need," Adam said, wiping a stray tear from her cheek, "If we're late to my parents, so be it."
--
Emily squeezed his hand with a grin, "I told them about how we met and how long we've been together," She said, "How you're a doctor who is so passionate about his patients, and how much I really like you."

"I don't want to be late." Violet said and took a deep breath. "Lets not keep the kids waiting."
--
"Awe so you lied about me huh?" Bodhi teased. He hoped her parents liked him. He really wanted their approval.

Poppy waddled up to the house "Anybody home?" She yelled as she walked into her childhood home "Poppy!" Leigh exclaimed rushing to her very pregnant daughter "Look at you."

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread