Brought Back: RPG

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 30 NEXT

Declan grabbed her arms and helped pull her from lying down to in a sitting position.
---
"Same." Teddy said "You hear all these stories on the news about weirdos and I don't want Theo to have to deal with that stuff."?
---
"Ok. I will play one round." Martin gave in?
"Never have I ever it is then!" Adam shouted gleefully?

Izy sat up and suddenly felt shy at their closeness but was physically unable to move away. "Um, what stretches do I need to do?"
--
"I'm glad he was born into a world without Sebastian." Prue pointed out.
--
"Start us off, Biff." Ofelia said to Adam.

Declan blinked and snapped back to earth "Um I thought we could work on knees today." He said
---
"yeah me too." Teddy said.?
---
Adam handed Martin a red solo cup with a smirk "All right. To start it off. Never have I ever....fantasized about having sex with someone in this yard." He grinned?

"I still can't bend them on my own." Izy noted and looked down at her legs.
--
Prue put the bag on the stroller and placed a blanket over Theo to keep the cool air off him.
--
"Hmm" Ofelia looked around the yard at all of her options, even though she thought about Martin. "Does wonder count as fantasize?"

"That's ok. I'll help and we can use the strap." Declan assured her.?
===
"All right let's go." Teddy said.?
----
"If you've thought about fucking someone here it counts." Adam told her.?
Martin awkwardly took a sip of his beer

"Okay." Izy nodded. "I can wiggle my legs a little. That's good right?" she teased.
--
"I hope he sleeps through most of this." Prue admitted as they left.
--
Ofelia sipped her drink and thought of a 'never.' "Never have I ever slept with a girl."

"That's very good." Declan told her with a smile "Can you show me?"?
---
"Yeah we don't need a whailing baby, people will want to murder US." He teased.
---
Martin stared blankly for a moment wondering if that meant that Ofelia had done stuff with a girl before, before he realized he should probably take a drink least she think he was a virginal weirdo or worst gay.?

Caroline wiggled her toes and eventually got a little bit of movement in her legs. "Thats about it."
--
"We'll kill them first." Prue teased him.
--
"You're up Martin." Ofelia told him. She wondered what he'd never done.

(don't they name something they've never done? why does martin think shes done her "never?")

"That's still really good. Progress is progress." He told her "Ok I'll get the leg strap and we'll get started.
----
"Yeah we'll go all pulp fiction of the diner honeybunny." He teased
---
"Um...never have I ever played never have I ever." Martin said not being able to think of anyone else
(yeah. but martin doesn't really know the rules.)

"Okay." She nodded and stayed put, because she really didn't have a choice.
-
"Not infront of the baby." Prue teased.
--
"Loser." Ofelia laughed and sipped her drink.

Declan came back a few minutes later with the exercise strap wrapping it around her upper thigh so that when she pulled on the ends with her arm her knee would bend "So did you do anything fun on the weekend?" He asked making small talk as she did the exercise.?

"Not really. I don't get out much anymore." She pointed out as she got used to the uncomfortable strap. "Did you?"

"I went to a concert at the music hall." He told her?
---
"but wouldn't that look so cute in the scrapbook. babies first murder." he teased.
---
"Am not." Martin said?
(Oh i also remembered his roommate was going to slip him X to get him to losen up)

"Yeah? What was that like?" Izy asked him.
--
"I think the first was when you killed that mugger while I?was pregnant." Prue pointed out.
--
"Name something wild you've done." Ofelia told him.

(do you want me to play Adam too?)

"It was ok." Declan shrugged "I didn't really know the band but it was still fun."?
---
"That doesn't count. He couldn't exactly see through your bellybutton
(aww man I want to play this out in killers next door)
---
(sure)
"Define Wild...." Martin said.?

"I played the cello in high school." Izy admitted. "I was such a dork."
-
"He could hear it." Prue teased.
http://www.comalhabitat.org/files/5514/5937/7593/pumped_up_baby-_lets_do_it.jpg
--
"Something more?than pg13 rated" Ofelia laughed.

"yeah?" Declan asked "That's not very dorky."?
----
Teddy laughed "Yeah ok,"?
----
"uhhh." Martin tried to think of something that wasn't totally embarassing.?
"Don't bother." Adam said "Martin doesn't do anything fun."?

"It's totally dorky." Izy laughed. "It's not a guitar or drums or something else?cool."
--
"He better not end up like your brothers though..all wild and serial killery." Prue pointed out.
--
"No?" Ofelia said before pulling out some weed she bought off one of her friends. "Ever get high?"

"Ryan Gosling plays the cello so..." Declan pointed out with a laugh.
----
"I'm not wild." Teddy told her.
---
"no....not really." Martin said "Is this game supposed to be the spanish inquistition,"

"Really? I didn't know that." Izy laughed.
--
"I know but sometimes the good genes skip a generation." Prue pointed out.
--
"Don't be a racist." Ofelia laughed and hit his shoulder. "You invited me here and you're not even partying."
While he was making eyes at Ofelia, Adam dropped X into his drink.
?

"Now you know. It's a cool instrument after all." He laughed "What else did you do when you were younger? Any clubs?"?
---
"They skipped Jax." Teddy laughed.
----
"I didn't mean...Oh god." He said feeling dumb for tripping over his words "I just don't have a lot to say when we play this game."?

"I did dancing and gymnastics when I was little but just cheer and?orchestra in high school." She told him. "What about you?"
--
"But they landed on you." She pointed out.
--
"Its okay." Ofelia laughed.
"well clearly you've got the most Nevers and you've insulted Ofelia. I say you chug all of our beers to make it up to her." Adam suggested. He really just wanted him to drink the one to take in the X.

"I was on the football team." Declan said "Kicker. And the drama club."?
----
"Yeah. It probably comes from Moms side." Teddy laughed?
-----
"All right." Martin sighed "But I can't promise I won't puke."?

"Were you a theater geek?" She teased him.
--
"Your dads not bad." Prue laughed. "But your moms pretty cool."
(now im feeling like we should do killers next door and play with the characters =] )
--
"Go for it." Ofelia laughed and offered up her drink to him.

"This is embarssging but I only signed up because the girl I had a crush on was in it. I'm a terrible actor. I embarassed myself a lot." Declan laughed.
----
"Yeah my Mom is pretty cool." Teddy said?
----
Martin tapped his cup against Ofelias cup in a toast and then chugged the whole thing "Oh god that was awful." He groaned putting his head between his legs.?

"Did you get the girl atleast?" Izy asked. She thought that was sweet of him to do.
--
"She keeps trying to hog Theo." Prue noted.
--
"It'll pass. Its hard for newbies at first." Ofelia teased. "Are you even 21?"

"No." Declan laughed "She turned out to be a real diva and the more I got to know her the more I realized she was just kind of....mean. I ended up dating her understudy for two years though."
---
"He's her only grandchild." Teddy pointed out "She loves babies."
---
"I'm almost 22.?" Martin told her Why how old do I look?"?

"What a match made in Heaven." Izy laughed. "Why didn't it work out with her?"
--
"I'm pretty sure she wanted to have one when I got pregnant." Prue laughed.
--
"You look 22 but you're acting like you've never partied before. I'm only 19 and I got you beat." Ofelia laughed.

"We went to difference colleges and wanted to do different stuff with her life." Declan shrugged "It just wasn't meant to be."?
---
"Yeah probably." Teddy laughed "She was always baby crazy."?
----
"Well I had other stuff to do." Martin said "Not everyone parties." He said blinking he was starting to feel weird. Was he getting a buzz already.?

"I'm sorry." Izy said and bent her knees with the help of the straps. "My legs kind of feel like they're asleep. That happens a lot."
--
"Thats a good thing or she wouldn't have had you." She pointed out.
--
Ofelia nodded and looked back towards the house. It looked like everyone was dancing and getting pretty crazy. "Do you want to go inside?"

"Yeah that's ok. You just need to keep them moving to help the circulation." Declan told her "If you're sitting all day in the chair the blood circualtion isn't going to be as good a someone who's constantly moving."?
---
"Well everyone loves to tell me I was an accident so." Teddy laughed. It was Jax and Carvers go to insult when they were younger.?
---
"Yeah inside sounds good." Martin nodded getting up.?
(Oh she should totally have a pregnancy scare with Martin but not end up being pregnant. but that's how he finds out gus is really her son because she blurts it out like "I can't do this again!" or something)

"what can I do at home to help circulation?" Izy asked him.
--
"We're all accidents." Prue joked. "But Theo's the best one."
--
"Do you dance?" Ofelia asked him.
?
(yes! and i figure he could see a c-section scar but because hes a guy he doesn't know thats what it is.)

"Just keep your legs moving as much as you can. Even if that means physically moving. Do you have someone at home who can help?" He asked,?
---
"The very best one." Teddy said tickling the babies chin.?
----
"We could dance." Martin said finding himself feeling very agreeable all of the sudden.?

"Just my parents." she told him.
--
Prue smiled as she watched Theo laugh. "he looks so much like you."
--
"Really?" Ofelia was surprised he agreed. "Lets go then." she finished her beer and dragged him inside to where everyone was dancing.

"I'll see if we can get you on the home visit list." Declan said "I'll make a note for the doctor and he can go over it in your next appointment."?
---
"No he looks like you." Teddy said "With his ginge hair."?
----
(I'm just imagining Shots by Lmfao and little jon playing)?
"Ok." Martin said letting Ofelia drag him inside. He was feeling really weird. but a good weird.?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 30 NEXT

Reply to Thread