Brought Back: RPG

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 30 NEXT

"You're making good progress." Declan smiled moving to the other leg.

"Yes I would," Holden sighed once more, "Fine, I'll find ways to balance the work between us," He gave up, he wasn't going to win this one.

"Not by much though." Andrew teased her.

"I try to stretch at home as much as I can." Izy told him.

"Oh, yes it is," Aly chuckled as she took another sip.

"Thankyou." Keelie breathed "Thats all I'm asking for."

Holden just nodded as he continued to eat his dinner, he had lost his appetite.?

Keelie lifted Lux out of her high chair. She was of course covered in spaghetti sauce. She carried her upstairs to give her a bath knowing that Holden would be cranky for the rest of the night.

Holden cleaned up the table and washed all the dishes before putting the left overs away. Once the kitchen was all cleaned he went out to the back porch and sat while the dogs ran around the yard.

Keelie gave Lux a bath and brought her downstairs in fresh Pjs "You gunna sit outside and pout all night?" Lux asked.

Holden shook his head with an annoyed chuckle, "Can I not sit outside with the dogs?" He said.

"Fine." Keelie said turning around with Lux in her arms. It seemed like lately all they did was fight.?

Holden rolled his eyes when she went back inside. He stayed out for a few more minutes, tossing a tennis ball for the dogs to fetch before the sun finally went down. He went back inside, he laid on the floor where Lux was playing with her dolls.

Keelie sat on the couch and flipped on the TV watching Holden play with Lux.?

Holden rolled on his back as he grabbed Lux, tossing her up and catching her again. He laughed as he listened to the little girl giggle.

bump

(Want to skip ahead maybe?)

(Sure! Where to?)

(nerf)

"I try to stretch at home as much as I can." Izy said as Declan stretched her leg.
--
"We should take a break from my homework." Prue said as she held Theo. "I could totally go for some lunch right now."
--
Ofelia snuck out while her mom was asleep and went to the party at Martins house. She hadn't really noticed him before at the other parties but she thought he might be fun to hang out with.

(her outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=198871905 )

"Well keep up the good work." Declan smiled.?
-----
"Yeah?" Teddy smiled "Want to go out somewhere?"?
----
Martin was sitting on a patio chair watching his roommate Adam do a belly flop into the pool. He rolled his eyes and took a sip of his red solo cup full of beer.

"Doesn't help much. I have no strength." Izy pointed out.
--
"As long as it's somewhere I can get a big burger." Prue agreed. "How about the diner?"
--
"You didn't tell me this was going to be a pool party." Ofelia smirked as she walked up to Martin.

"That'll come in time." Declan said "Don't feel like you have to rush things." He said?
---
"I'll get the stroller." Teddy said.?
---
"Hey." Martin said sitting up "You made it."?

"Its frustrating." Izy told him. "I can feel everything. I just can't hardly move."
--
"Don't let it collapse on you again." Prue teased him before going to pack the diaper back.
--
"Well?I didn't have anything better to do." Ofelia teased. "So what do you have to drink here?"

"That's good though." Declan said "That you have feeling. It means that you just need to work the muscle out to get it stronger." He said.
----
"That happened once and shut up." Teddy laughed.?
----
"Um. I'm not sure. There's beer for sure." He said.?

"How many people have you seen with my condition?" Izy asked curiously.
--
"Thank goodness Theo wasn't in it." Prue laughed.
--
"That'll do." Ofelia said and grabbed a?cup by the keg.

"Well. I haven't been working for very long. But I have a couple wheelchair patents that are doing pretty well." Declan said?
----
"Well I'm not a completly reckless Dad thank you." Teddy laughed.?
---
"Hey Marty!" His roommate Adam said getting out of the pool "Marty McFly who's your new friend." He said throwing an arm around Martin.?
?

"I thought you were supposed to me a magical witch doctor who can heal all ailments." Izy teased him.
--
"Well you haven't been a dad for very long." Prue joked and set Theo in the stroller.
--
"Ofelia." She introduced herself. "So you must be Biff then?"

"Well I mean I don't think your insurance covers that." Declan teased.?
----
"Long enough to know I shouldn't fold my kid up in a stroller." Teddy smirked.?
---
Adam laughed "Naw I'm the dog."?
"Can I help you?" Martin asked
"I want you to party with us. Come on you're always such a downer." Adam said

"I knew you were a fraud." She teased back.
--
"You had to be taught to hold his head while we were still in the hospital." Prue pointed out.
--
"What exactly is Martin missing out on?" Ofelia asked curiously.

"Yeah I'm a snake oil salesman sorry." Declan laughed "Do you want to try some other exercises."?
---
"So did you." Teddy reminded her. Neither of them had been around kids before Theo was born.?
---
"Bro never gets drunk." Adam said "Ever. He's like fucking Mary Poppins or something."?
?

"Yeah." Izy nodded. "What else should I try?"
--
"You're not allowed to pick on my parenting skills. I can kill you." Prue teased him.
--
"What if I got drunk with you?" Ofelia offered with a smirk.

"We can do some range of motion stuff." He said
(any ideas for how they could have 'a moment' ?)
---
"But you won't." Teddy smiled.?
---
"Aren't you already getting drunk." Martin asked.
"Come on man live a little." Adam said "Come bring your pretty friend to play a drinking game with us."?
?

"Good. My arms need stretched." Izy told him. They were always sore from pulling her weight.
(they could get close during stretches or realize they have a lot in common and decide to spend time outside of the hospital?)
--
"But I could." Prue smirked. "Speaking of..have you been eyeing anyone lately for that?"
--
"I'm game." Ofelia smiled. "What game?"

(I feel like there should be like a close face almost kiss at some point)

"Do you need help sitting up?" He asked her.
---
"I've been kind of busy." Teddy shrugged "There's this one kid in my class that's annoying as shit. But I mean....I don't think it's murder worthy." He teased.
---
"Kings cup? Never have I ever?" Adam asked elbowing Martin in the ribs with a dumb grin.?

(yes there shall be)

"Yeah." Izy nodded and reached her arms toward him so he could help pull her up.
--
"I don't know if this is okay to say but since Theo was born, I feel better about the idea of you killing people. I want you to take out the bad people in this world if it means he's safer." Prue told him.
--
"Sounds fun." Ofelia laughed. "Come on Martin, you invited me here and now you won't even play."

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 30 NEXT

Reply to Thread