Brought Back: RPG

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 29 NEXT

Holden grabbed the toddler and tossed her lightly in the air before catching her, Cooper barked as he looked up at the baby. Holden looked down and chucked, "Oh hush."

"Everybody needs Daddys attention." Keelie teased pulling some plates out of the cupboard "could you get her into her high chair please."

"Yes I can," Holden said as he stood up, "C'mon Miss Lux, lets wash your hands before dinner," He said before following her into the bathroom. After she washed her hands he walked with her back to the kitchen and helped her up into the high chair.

(sunshinee)

"All for you babe." Andrew teased and got into the car.?"How was your day?" he asked as he headed to the restaurant.
--
(nerf)
"Thank you." Dominic said to her. He felt bad about?fighting with her. She was always good to him.
--
"But if you help me cheat, I can spend more time with you and the baby." Prue teased.
--
"Oh..thats cool." Ofelia said, finding Martin to be a little awkward.

"Luxy do you want spaghetti." Keelie smiled bringing Lux's plate out first.
----
"No problem." Veronica smiled.
----
"Yeah...." He probably sounded like a total tool. He had no game with girls. Especially not pretty ones.

"You have to work today?" He asked her.
--
"What time does the party start tonight?" Ofelia asked him.

"Yeah. Not till eleven." Veronica said.
----
"Yeah but what would you be learning." Teddy teased.
---
"Not sure a couple people show up to predrink right after school. But stuff doesn't get loud until ten I guess." Martin said.

"Think you'll be home early?" Dominic asked and sipped his coffee.
--
"That my husband loves me." Prue teased back.
--
"I'll be there at 10. I just have to get this stupid history homework done first." Ofelia whined.

"Dunno why?" Veroinca said sipping her coffee.?
---
"You're really laying on the guilt." Teddy laughed.?
---
"Yeah? Are you having trouble?" He asked.?

"Just be nice to see you more often." Dominic shrugged.
--
"Its the only way I can get you to cheat..I mean on my paper, not on me." Prue laughed.
--
"A little. I'm busy all the time." Ofelia admitted, she just wouldn't admit why.

"I'll see if I can get out early." Veronica told him "Maybe it won't be too hectic."?
----
"Hand it over." Teddy laughed "Let me see what I can do."
---
"Yeah shit can get hectic." Martin agreed assuming she meant work and school or something.?

(nerf)
Holden opened up the back door to let the dogs out into the fenced backyard while they ate. He went back into the kitchen to make his plate for dinner.?
---
(cherry)?
"Oh same old, same old," Aly said, "What about yours?" She asked, she didn't want to tell him about her doctor's appointment and ruin their night.?

"I don't know when I'll be home tonight." He told her.
--
"Thank you." Prue smiled and handed him her book. She went to the crib and picked up the baby.
--
"Pretty good." Andrew smiled at her. It wasn't long before he got to the restaurant. He opened the door for her again once he got out.

(nerf)

Izy took the disability bus to her physical therapy appointment. She hated how much her life had changed over the last 6 months. She went from living in a dorm to living in a wheelchair assessible apartment and from having her own car to taking the short bus. She was embarressed by the attention. When she got to her appointment, she rolled herself into the gym to find Declan. "Hey Dec. Ready to see me fall again?" she teased.

Aly held his hand as they walked inside the restaurant, "Wow, you're really treating me tonight," She chuckled, "What for?"?

"So how was work?" Keelie asked her husband.
---
"Ok well I'll leave you dinner in the fridge if you're going to be late." She said.
---
"You know you're really good at manipulating me." Teddy teased.
----
"You won't fall." Declan smiled at his prettiest patient "You've got this Izy."

"It was alright," Holden shrugged, "I got some orders done for next week."?

(Sunshinee)?Kelly was hanging out on the front steps with her roommates when she got Cameron's text. She smile at the kind gesture.?Sure.???Liam smiled as he kissed brookes lips and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist. "That's okay"

"Okay, I'll be on campus in fifteen," Cameron sent.
--
Brooke smiled against his lips, "How was your day?" She asked.

Okay.?Kelly sent before seeing that it was time to go to class so she, stacy and Rachel headed off to their first class, all the while talking about going out to celebrate a male friend named Tylers's 22nd birthday that night.??"It was pretty good-everyone got passing grades on their tests and my boss and one of my professors said that if things remain good until may I might be offered a permanent position"

"Yeah? That's good." Keelie smiled "You know I could do stuff like that." She told him "If it would take some burden off of you."

"Why not? Not allowed to give you a nice night?" Andrew smirked and headed inside, where they were seated.
--
"I'll try not to be." Dominic said. He never knew what would keep him at the office.
--
"I know." Prue smiled and cuddled the baby.
--
"I can't walk very well." She pointed out. She barely walked on the strip with the arm bars.

(Ashley)
Cameron stopped through a drive thru and got himself some lunch before heading to campus.
--?
Brooke smiled, "That's so exciting!" She told him, "I am so proud of you."
--
(nerf)
"But I like doing it, knowing exactly when things are coming and going - talking directly to distributers," Holden told her.
---?
(cherry)
"I guess you can," Aly smirked as she sat across from him at their table.
?

"Here." Veronica said putting french toast infront of him "extra cinnimon just like you like."
---
"You just get to cuddle babies and I have to do all the hard work." He pouted.
----
"That's kind of why you're here." Declan teased "Now come on we'll start with something easy."

At lunchtime, Kelly was enjoying a turkey wrap with Snapple. She still could not believe college would be over in a matter of months.??Liam smiled. "Thanks babe"

Cameron parked on campus and headed to the student center, guessing that's where Kelly would be for lunch. He texted her to find out exactly where she was,?Hey I'm here, where are you?
--
Brooke pulled away from him to grab them some plates for their pizza and some drinks, "Do you want to watch a movie out in the living room or my room?" She asked him as she pulled two slices out of the box and put them on her plate.?

Kelly stood as she got Cameron's text. She smiled as she approached him. "Hey" Kelly said with a sweet smile.?"Either is fine with me" Liam said as he found some soda in the fridge and poured them a cup.?

"Found you," Cameron said with a chuckle, he wasn't exactly familar with the campus since he was an online student. "Here is your bracelet," He said as he handed it to her.?
--
"Let me see what Hannah is doing since she's going out tonight," She said as she went to Hannah's room for a moment, "She said they're holding the pre-game here so let's go to my room," She chuckled when she came back out of her roommate's room.?

(Sunshinee)

"I know you like doing it. But I'd like to do some stuff too." Keelie said taking a bite of her food "I'm the manager and you barely let me do anything."

Kellys smile grew as she fastened the bracelet around her slender wrist. "Thanks Cameron, it was a gift from my dad when I graduated high school" she explained since the words?congratulations graduate class of 2012?were engraved. On impulse, she hugged Cameron. He smelled really good.?"Cool" Liam said as he poured coke into the two cups.?

(nerf)?

"I'm still just so used to how my dad and mom ran it that I want it to be that way," Holden told her with a shrug.?
--
(mizzashley)?
Cameron awkwardly hugged her back, "No problem," He said, pulling away, "I better let you get back to lunch, see you later," He said.?

Brooke grabbed their plates and a few napkins before going into her bedroom and turning on the tv before she sat on the bed.?

"Thank you." Dominic said and pulled her close. "Want to meet for lunch today?"
--
"I had to burp him." Prue pointed out.
--
"No such thing." Izy pouted and wheeled behind him.

"Yeah" Kelly agreed as she watched him leave. Was it normal for wanting to see the guy you've been sleeping with for a year alot more? That was the case with Cameron. Kel knew there could never be anything more than just but...was she falling for him or was it all in her mind? Kelly wouldnt mind having a man in her life but she was only 22 and had school and her internship, perhaps having a boyfriend was too much right now? Kelly sighed as she rejoined her table.

"OK....so Spy, pitch perfect 2, Ted, inside out if youre in the mood for Disney or...how about friends?" Liam suggested.

"So you don't want me to do anything." Keelie sighed.
---
"Do you think you have time?" Veronica asked looking down at him.
----
"We can just do leg stretches for a bit longer today if you want." Declan smiled "Do you need help getting down on the mat or do you want to try yourself?"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread