Brought Back: RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 NEXT

"Uhh what?" Declan asked dumbly.
----
"Why don't you show gus gus you're toys. I think he'd like that." Jenny smiled "Better get their plates ready first. Is gus allergic to anything?"
----
"It'll be fine." Olsen told her.

"I know its a shock." Izy said,?still trying to digest the news. "But I think I want to keep it."
--
"Peanuts." Ofelia told her. "Learned that one the hard way."
(aaanndd?Shirley can use Gus' trip to the hospital from an allergic reaction against Ofelia in court)
-
"How can you be so sure?" Maggie asked.

"Have you talked to your doctor about it?" He asked worried something would happen.
----
"Oh?" Abby asked.
(Sheila)
----
"I'm a good lawyer." Olsen told her.
"Please rise." The balif said as the judge walked in.

"Not yet but I'm seeing her soon." Izy told him.
--
"That was terrifying but he's okay now." Ofelia told im.
(same thing)
-
Maggie stood and tried to suck in her barely visible bump. She wanted the agency to regret firing her.

"I'll come too." Declan told her.
---
(XD)
"Ok. So no pb and j." Jenny laughed heading into the kitchen.

"If she says me and the baby are okay..what do you think about becoming parents?" Izy asked.
-
"He's too young anyway." Ofelia laughed.

"I don't.....know." Declan said "It's a lot to think about."
---
"He can have some mashed potatoes." Jenny smiled.
--
Olsen stood listening to the opening statements waiting to make his argument.

"We've got a lot to figure out." Izy nodded.
-
"He loves potatoes." Ofelia agreed.
-
Maggie got light headed and felt the room spinning before she collapsed on the floor.

"Yeah." Declan nodded.
----
Good." Jenny smiled.
----
"Maggie!?" Olsen exclaimed as she collapsed. Everyone rushed to see if she was ok "call an ambulance." Someone shouted.

"I don't want to tell anyone until I see my doctor." She told him.
-
"So how long have you and Mitchell been together?" Ofelia asked.
-
Maggie was rushed to the hospital and after running tests and getting fluids in her, the doctor went to find her power of attorney. "Are you Mr. Carmichael?"

"I um....can't be your pysio anymore." Declan told her "I'd get fired if they found out."
---
"Oh. Forever it seems. I started dating him in highschool." Jenny smiled "Have you and Martin been dating long?"
---
"Yes. Is she alright? And her baby?" Olsen asked. Concerned about her.

"They won't find out." Izy assured him.
--
"Not that long." Ofelia shrugged. "but I really like him."
-
"She's stable for now but she's putting herself and the baby at very high risk if she keeps neglecting her health." the doctor said. "Are you aware?of her anorexia?"

"We can't keep this a secret." Declan said.
---
"I think he really likes you too." Jenny told her "Hes never brought anyone home before."
---
"She never mentioned it." Olsen frowned "Is there anything we can do?"

"You'll stop seeing me as a patient and it won't be a problem anymore." Izy pointed out.
-
"I didn't think he dated much." Ofelia pointed out.
-
"She needs psychiactric?treatment. If she doesn't agree to it I'm afraid I'll have to do it by force." He explained. "She's starving herself and the baby."

Declan sighed "I know I'm just....stressed out."
---
Jenny shrugged "Yeah not since Ellie. She really did a number on him." She said taking a bite out of a piece of carrot.
----
"Is there a program you can put her in?" Olsen asked.

"I'm sorry." Izy said, feeling bad for making him stress.
-
"He's never told me about her." Ofelia said, wondering why he would've kept that a secret.
-
"We have a few options. If she's willing to work with us, we can refer her to an outpatient facility where she can attend therapy a few times a week or we can check her into the psych ward. One of our psychiatrists is?talking to?her now." the doctor said.

"It's not your fault." Declan told her.
---
"Oh....they dated in high school. He probably just doesn't want to talk about her." Jenny said hoping she didn't make things weird.
----
"Can you let me know when they're done." Olsen said "I want to talk to her."

"I'm still sorry." Izy shrugged. "We'll figure all this out though."
-
"Yeah, probably." Ofelia nodded though she wondered about it.
-
"Of course." He said. "You can?stay out here while they finish up.?Help yourself to some coffee while you wait."

Declan leaned over and kissed her "You're right we'll figure it out."
---
"Dinners ready." Emily called from the dining room.
---
"Thanks." Olsen said. He couldn't decide whether he was worried about Maggie or angry with her.

"Think we'll have room for crib in here?" Izy teased.
-
Ofelia picked up Gus and brought him to the dining room.
-
The psychiatrist talked with Maggie for a while before going out to find Olsen. "Mr. Carmichael? Dr. Turner said you wanted to see Maggie."

Declan looked serious "If we move in together we're getting a better place." He told her. His apartment wasn't wheelchair or baby friendly.
---
"I'll grab the high chair for you." Jenny said to Ofelia.
---
"Yeah." Olsen said heading into the hospital room "Hi." He said to Maggie waiting for her to explain herself.

"Do you want to move in together?" Izy asked, wanting to know if he really wanted to or if he was just trying to do right by the baby.
-
"Thank you." She smiled before sitting next to Martin.
-
"I'm suprised you're still here." Maggie said honestly.

"Of course I want to move in with you." Declan told her as there was a knock on the door "Shit that's the food."?
---
"Hey." Martin smiled "Jenny talk your ear off?"?
---
"You didn't have an emergency contact." Olsen said flatly "....What were you thinking Maggie."?

"Want me to get it?" Izy asked him.
-
"A little." Ofelia said. "She told me about someone named Ellie."
-
"You wouldn't understand." Maggie said softlt and wiped a stray tear.

"No it's fine I got it." Declan said getting up and pulling his wallet out.?
---?
"Oh? Why'd she mention her." He hadn't thought of his high school ex for months.?
---?
"Well try to explain to me why you'd put your life and your babies life in danger just so you can look skinny?" Olsen said starting to lose his temper.?

Izy couldn't stop thinking about the pregnancy and tried to imagine living with Declan and a baby. She didn't think it was a bad idea.
-
"She said she did a number on you." He told her.
-
"Its so easy to think thats all it is." Maggie said, irritated that he was judging her. "The agency tells us we need to lose as much weight as we can. I'm only desireable to them if I'm smaller and more beautiful?than every other girl and clearly thats not going to happen. I couldn't bare walking into that court room and knowing they're laughing at the pregnant cow who has the nerve to sue them for firing her."

Declan brought the chinese food in and grabbed playltes he wasn't sure he was up for eating now.
---
"It was a long time ago." Martin said.
----
"If you care more about what they think than the life of your own baby then why are you even keeping it!?" Olsen snapped at her.

"Are you okay?" Izy asked, seeing that he seemed off.
-
"I think she was surprised that we were together." Ofelia shrugged. She didn't know what to think.
-
"I do care." Maggie said soflty and looked down in shame. "I thought if they wanted me back, I could make enough money to support the baby."

"Just a lot to take in." Declan told her?
----
"We'll talk about it later." Martin told her as Jenny brought the high chair over for Gus.?
---
"Fat lot of good that'll do if you've starved yourself to death!" Olsen snapped at her.?

"We don't have to make any decisions until I see my doctor." Izy pointed out.
-
Ofelia put Gus in his seat but wondered why Martin didn't tell her about his ex.
"You flunk out of college yet?" Mitchell teased his brother as he sat down to dinner.
-
"I know, you don't need to yell at me." Maggie said defensively. He was making her feel worse.
?

"Doesn't stop me from thinking about it." Declan sighed grabbing silverware out of the drawer.
----
"Are you thinking of yourself?" Martin shot back with a smkrk "Because I'm on the deans list."
----
"Really!? Because I feel like I do! The doctor is putting you on pysch hold! Because he thinks you're a danger to yourself!" Olsen barked at her "You could jave died! God knows what damage you've already done to your baby!"

"Would you have prefered I didn't say anything?" Izy asked.
-
"Who did you have to blow to make deans list?" Mitchell smirked.
-
"Why do you care?" Maggie yelled back. "You're not my friend, you're not my husband, you're just my lawyer. You don't know anything about me so leave me alone."

"No. That's not what I meant." Declan said "I just mean....it's a big deal I can't just pretend it's not happening until we see the doctor."?
---
"Mitchell not at the dinner table." Emily scolded her oldest son.?
---
"No." Olsen said "As of right now I'm your legal power of attourney." He told her "And if you don't cooperate with the doctor it is completly within my power to have you commited."?

"I didn't say we could pretend its not happening. I said we didn't have to make any decisions yet." Izy pointed out.
-
"Yes ma'am." Mitchell smirked and ate his food.
-
"You're threatening me?" Maggie looked to him?in shock.

"And I said it's a lot to think about so let's leave it at that." Declan said handing her, her plate.?
----
"So Ofelia." Emily asked "What are you in school for?"?
---
"I'm protecting you. From yourself." Olsen said "Are you telling me you won't cooperate?"?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 NEXT

Reply to Thread