Brought Back: RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 . . . 30 NEXT

"I ran into his mom the other day." Ofelia admitted. "I didn't tell him Gus was mine but she assumed as much."
--
"I'm just saying its a viable career option for you." Izy laughed.

"Let me see that." Martin said reaching for the summons.

"I'll look into it." Declan laughed.

"I have to bring Gus for a DNA test..when they find out he's Nathans, they're not going to stop until they have full custody. I know thats what she'll do."
--
"Can you hand me my phone?" Izy asked. If she wan't coming home for the night she had to text her parents.

"Your his mother that has to count for something." Martin said "Listen my Moms a lawyer. I'll call her and see what you can do."

"Thank you. I'll do whatever it takes to keep them from taking Gus." Ofelia said. No one was going to take her baby from her.

"You should call your Mom and let her know what's going on." He told her.
---
"Where is it?" Declan asked her.

"She's going to freak out on me." Ofelia said as she pulled out her phone.
--
"It was in my pocket." She told him.

"How is this your fault?" Martin pointed out.
---
"This might take a minute." He said looking at the pile of clothes that were thrown haphazardly on the floor

"Everythings my fault with her." Ofelia pointed out.
--
"I assumed it would." Izy laughed.

"Well I'll call my Mom." Martin told her.?
----
Declan searched the floor for her phone "Got it!" He said finding her phone.?

"You think I'll really need a lawyer?" She asked him.
-
"Thanks." Izy laughed. "I need to tell my parents I won't be home..if its okay that I stay?" she asked him.

"I wouldn't risk not having a lawyer." Martin said "Plus it makes you look more put together if you have one. The judge will like that."
---
"Yeah of course you can stay." Declan told her.

"This is fucked up." Ofelia said and shook her head.
--
"I feel like I'm in still in high school. I have to check in with my parents every 5 minutes." Izy laughed.

"Yeah I know." Martin said.?
----
"You're not are you?" He teased "Because that would have been illegal."?

"I'm sorry about all this.?I don't want to ruin our date." Ofelia said.
--
"Don't worry. You're sleeping with a college girl remember?" She teased back.

"This isn't your fault." Martin pointed out "You couldn't have known this was going to happen."?
----
"Right." Declan laughed.?

"I should have." Ofelia pointed out.
-
"You already forgot that fact?" She laughed.

"Don't beat yourself up." Martin said "This is going to be a weird way to meet my parents though." He teased.
---
"No. I was just joking." Declan laughed.

"yeah they probably won't be thrilled with your choice of girlfriend." He told her.
--
"What about you? You happy with what you do or do you want to be some big renowned doctor?" She asked him.

"Who cares." Martin shrugged.
---
"I'm happy with what I'm doing." Declan said "I love my job."

Ofelia laughed. "You know you're not as timid as people think."
--
"You didn't take it just to get the girls did you?" She teased him.

"Do people say I'm timid?" Martin asked.
---
"You're one of the only patients who isn't 70." Declan pointed out.

"they say you're shy" She told him.
--
"They better steer clear of you." Izy teased.

"Well I guess that doesn't apply to my parents." Martin shrugged.
---
"Don't get jealous." Declan teased

"I'm the opposite. I stay quiet and keep my head down with my mom." Ofelia told him.
-
"I'm not jealous but whats mine is mine." Izy teased.

"Come on we should go." Martin said "My Moms home you can talk to her."
---
"Oh I'm yours now?" Declan grinned.

"Alright." Ofelia nodded and texted her mom quickly to check on Gus.
--
"Yes you are." Izy smiled back.

(Bla bla bla they drive to martins parents?House?)?

"Mom we're here." Martin called as they came into the house "I'm in the kitchen." She called back to them.?
----
"Good." He smiled.?

Ofelia nervously walked into the kitchen with Martin to meet his mom. She wished they weren't meeting under the circumstances.
-
"Good." Izy smiled back.

(Martins Mom-Emily?)

"Oh Hi dear you must be Ofelia." She smiled at her "I wish we were meeting under better circumstances but I understand you need my help."?
----
"....I guess you'll probably need pajamas..." Declan told her 'Unless you brought an overnight bag." He teased.?

(will and grace is coming back to tv and i'm so so excited!)

"Yeah, I was just served with these when we were at dinner." Ofelia said as she handed her the papers.
--
"This was all I brought." Izy told him.

Emily slid her glasses on and began reading the papers "Hmm we can definitly work with this. I just need you to tell me more about the situation."
---
"Ok." Declan said going to his closet to find her a tee shirt of his to wear "Does this work?" He asked holdingup his old college fraternity shirt.

"Nathan and I dated in highschool and I got pregnant last year. He told me to get an abortion and I said I would but I didn't." Ofelia explained. "He never knew about Gus until I ran into his mom at the grocery store and she put it together that it was Nathans."
--
"That will do." She said as she pulled herself upright so she was sitting.

"If he didn't want the baby to begin with why on earth is he trying to sue for full custody?" Emily shook her head

Pages PREV 1 . . . 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 . . . 30 NEXT

Reply to Thread