Brought Back: RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . . . 30 NEXT

Prue moaned softly as she moved with him.
--
"He will if you keep teaching him." Ofelia teased.

(we should bring declan and izy back)

(We should skip to the date where he takes her to a private viewing of ET.)

---
"God i love you." Teddy breathed as they moved together.
---
"Does that mean I'm gunna be around long enough to keep teaching him?" He smirked
(We should skip to her pregnancy scare where she accidently admits gus is her son)

Izy put on some lip gloss before wheeling herself outside to Declan's car. "Good evening." she smiled at him.
--
"I love you too." Prue breathed, trying to stay quiet.
--
"Maybe. We'll see how things go." Ofelia smiled.
(you start it cause i forgot about that plan lol)

"Good evening." Declan smiled "You look very pretty. You ready for your surprise?"
---
(They should totally make too much noise and wake the baby up XD)
----
(Since they didn't use protection when they slept together at the party. We figured Ofelia missed her period and thinks she's pregnant and has a panic attack and accidentally blurts out something like "i cant do this again' and Martin finds out that Gus is her son. But then the test comes up negative and she's not actually pregnant)

"Hey is everything ok?" Martin asked as he got to Ofelias house. She hadn't shown up to class and then frantically texted him that she needed to talk to him.

"That depends on the surprise." Izy laughed.
--
"You can go faster." Prue moaned.
--
"No. Its not." Ofelia said, trying not to cry as she sat Gus in his playpen. "We're so stupid we didn't use anything at that stupid party and now I'm late and I can't leave Gus to go get a pregnancy test and I cannot let my mom find out." she rambled.

"You'll like it." Declan laughed "I'm not planning on murdering you or anything. I promise."?
----
Teddy exhaled roughly and nodded picking up his pace.?
---
"Shit seriously?" Martin said running his hand through his hair "Ok. Ok. Do you want me to watch the baby or go to the drug store?" He asked trying to be helpful even though on the inside he was basically shitting his pants.?

"Thats a relief." She laughed. "We going to dance? Or a hike maybe?" she teased.
--
Prue moved her hips with him and moaned at the feeling.
--
"You?won't know what to get." Ofelia pointed out and rubbed her forehead. "I can't believe this is happening again," she accidentally said outloud.

"Yeah I thought I'd take you to a step class." Declan teased.
---
"Shhh." Teddy breathed as he kept moving.
---
"What do you mean....again?" Martin asked her feeling confused.

"You'll be doing the steps for me." She laughed.
--
"Sorry." Prue breathed before arching her back.
-
"What?" Ofelia stopped and realized what she said. "Nothing. Can you just watch the baby while I go to the store?"

Declan smiled "You're just so full of jokes today." He laughed.
---
"S'ok." Teddy breathed.
---
"Tell me what you meant by again." Martin repeated, setting his jaw "Gus isn't your brother is he."

"Aren't I funny?" Izy teased.
--
"Almost there." Prue breathed and tried to stay quiet.
--
Ofelia didn't want him to know the truth but she couldn't keep lying to him. "..He's my son."

"Hilarious." Declan grinned "All right let's go though we're on a deadline." He told her.
---
"Almost." Teddy agreed as the headboard knocked against the wall sending a pile of stacked textbooks tumbling to the floor. He froze hoping that Theo would just sleep through it before he heard the wailing through the baby monitor
"Goddammit." He cursed.
---
"Fuck." He sighed "Go to the store I'll watch him." He told her flatly

"A deadline? Do we have a date or a meeting to go to?" She teased again.
--
"Shit." Prue breathed and listened to the monitor. "I'll get him."
--
Ofelia grabbed her purse and walked out without saying anything. She didn't know how to make this better.

'I can just leave you at home if you'd rather have that?" Declan teased.?
---
"Thanks Theo." Teddy sighed annoyed as he sat up pulling his jeans back on.?
---
Martin didn't know what to think. He was less upset about her having a kid and more upset that she lied about it, lied to him for weeks.?

"No I want to see what the surprise is." Izy assured him.
-
"its your fault." Prue teased as she threw on her clothes and went out to get the baby.
--
Ofelia came back with 2 different tests. Good or bad, she wanted to make sure the results were accurate. "thanks for watching him..if you want to leave, you can." she told him, figuring he wanted to be done with her.

"Ok. Let's go." Declan said opening the car door for her.
---
"They're your textbooks." Teddy grinned.
---
"I'm not going to leave you alone with this." Martin said.

Izy pulled herself out of her chair and into the car.
--
"You just had to move the headboard though." Prue pointed out as she picked up a crying Theo.
--
"You want to stay?" Ofelia asked, surprised that he would want anything to do with her.

Declan smiled and wheeled her chair back to his trunk "You're getting better at that you know." He told her.
---
"You picked out the bed." Teddy teased "We could have just had a mattress on the floor."
---
"Of course." Martin said "It takes two to tango. This is my crisis too."

"I have a lot of practice." Izy pointed out.
-
"And live like squatters? No thanks." Prue laughed.
--
"I'm really sorry about all of this." Ofelia said honestly.

"Yeah. I guess you do." He said closing the trunk. He got into car and drove toward the drive in.
---
"Squatters who get to fuck in peace." Teddy laughed.
--
"It's ok." Martin sighed running a hand through his hair "just....take the test."

"I can wiggle my toes more too. I've been doing the exercises you taught me." She told him.
-
"You never used to be so vulgar." She laughed and started changing Theo's wet diaper.
--
"It'll only take a minute." Ofelia assured him and went to the bathroom.

"That's good." Declan said "That means your spine is healing well. The nerves are still working."
---
"I never used to be so sexually frustrated." Teddy laughed.
---
"I'll be here." Martin told her.

"Yeah they just aren't telling my brain when to move." Izy said.
--
"Your mom will be happy to babysit if you don't tell her its so you can get laid." Prue teased.
--
Ofelia hated that this was happening again and that Martin knew the truth about her. She took the test and came back out to wait for the results. "It needs two minutes before it'll say."

"Ok." Martin said "Tell me about Gus then." He told her "Whyd you lie?"
---
"That'll come in time." Declan assured her as he pulled into the empty Drive In lot.

"I had to." Ofelia shrugged. "My mom thought it would be better if we pretended I never got pregnant and that Gus was hers."
--
"Oh no. Are they closed?" She asked, not seeing anyone.

"Now who has the potty mouth." Teddy smiled.
---
"And how's that working out?" Martin smirked cynically.
---
"Just wait." Declan said as the screen came on.

"I learned from my husband." Prue smirked.
--
"You have no right to judge me. You have no idea what its like to go through this at 17." She said as she took Gus into her arms.
--
"Whats going on?" Izy smiled as she saw her favorite movie start. "What is all this?"

"I'm not really judging you. You just told me your Mom made you. I'm kinda judging her." Martin pointed out.
---
"Private viewing." Declan said "I rented the place out for us."
---
"Nuh-uh I learned it from you." Teddy teased.

"She's trying to do whats best for all of us. I can't stay in college if I have to parent Gus all day and I can't care for him on a waitress salary. It's just easier this way and Gus will grow up with a better life than I can give him."
--
"You did?" Izy went wide eyed. "Why?"
--
"no I learned it from you." Prue smirked.

"What about Gus' Dad?" Martin asked "Whats he got to say?"
---
"You told me it was your favorite movie." Declan told her.
---
"Such a liar." Teddy grinned.

"He wanted me to have an abortion." She told him. "He thinks I did."
--
"So you rented out the entire lot?" Izy laughed. "this is amazing."
--
"Shut up." Prue laughed and finished changing Theos diaper. "will you start dinner?"

"Why'd you lie?" Martin asked "Or why didn't you put him up for adoption?"
---
"I thought you'd like it." He smiled.
---
"Yeah." Teddy said "Spaghetti good?" He asked.

"I didn't want to send him away and never see him again." Ofelia told him. "But I didn't want to be a mom either."
--
"I love it." Izy smiled at him. "Thank you so much."
--
"That would be delicious." Prue told him.

"What does the test say?" Martin sighed.
---
Declan smiled putting his arm around her "I'm glad you like it."
---
"It's not that delicious." He laughed filling a pot with water

Ofelia looked down at the test and sighed with relief. "It's negative."
-
"I still don't understand why you did all this for me." She said as she looked back to be movie.?
-
"it is when I make it." She smirked.?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . . . 30 NEXT

Reply to Thread