Brought Back: RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 29 NEXT

"Yes." Ofelia moaned as she pushed her hips up to his frantically.
--
"Better than a sandwhich." She teased and looked down at him. "he's got the hair for it too."
--
"Probably." Izy laughed. "They text sometimes but never offer to hang out."

Martin moaned moving faster and harder against her until he could barely hold it any longer.
---
"He does." Teddy laughed ruffling the babies hair.
---
"Well don't let it get you down." Declan said "We're here."

Ofelia moaned as she climaxed against him, thinking this was probably the best she ever had.
--
Prue watched as the baby smiled and she laughed at him. "He's so cute."
--
"can you get my wheelchair?" She asked, feeling awkward that she couldn't just get out of the car.

"Oh fuck." He grunted orgasming right after her. He rolled off her panting.
---
"Hd gets that from me." Teddy grinned.
---
"I wasn't going to not get your wheelchair." Declan told her with a smile.

Ofelia breathed hard beside him and pulled her hair to the side. "this a normal night for you?" she laughed
--
"Oh so now he gets something from you?" She teased him.
--
"Maybe you wanted to leave me in here." Izy teased.

"Not a nightly occurance no." Martin chuckled.
---
"Well yeah. You're pretty ugly so...." he joked.
---
"Yeah everything up to this point its all been an elaborate set up for this prank." Declan said sarcastically with a grin.

"that was amazing." Ofelia said honestly.
--
"ha ha." Prue tossed a fry at him.
--
"Even me getting shot?" Izy teased him.

"You were amazing." Martin said.
---
"Hey!" Teddy laughed "I'm just sayin."
---
"Yeah it was all part of my plan to trick you into gettinf stuck in a car." He said "I'm basically a bond villain."

"I just followed your lead."?Ofelia admitted.
--
"You talk a lot of smack." She smirked at him.
--
"You have great powers. Don't use them for evil." Izy teased.

Martin smiled lazily "We were amazing."
(They should fall asleep and then she wakes up to a million frantic missed calls from her mom because she's supposed to be watching gus the next morning and ofelias not home)
---
"I do. It's why you married me." He smiled.
---
"You're right. I'll let you go. This time." He said wheeling her chair up to the car door.

"I'll agree to that." Ofelia laughed.
--
"Thats why? I thought it was because you tricked me into thinking you were a gentleman." Prue teased.
--
"Thank you sir." Izy laughed and got into her chair.

Martin put his arm around Ofelia feeling very tired.
---
"Same thing." Teddy said.
--
"You're welcome m'laady." He laughed "It's just up here. We're a bit early."

Ofelia knew she had to get home soon but all of her drinks were catching up to her. She stayed by Martin and rested her eyes, making a mental note not to fall asleep.
--
"Because its all lies?" Prue teased.
--
"I can push myself." Izy said and wheeled herself towards the church.

"I had fun tonight." Martin murmered as he fell asleep.?
---
"You said it not me." Teddy teased.?
---
"Yeah you can." Declan said. He wanted to encourage her to be more independant,?

Ofelia was already fast asleep when he spoke. Being drunk, it didn't take much for her to pass out.
--
"You're an idiot." Prue laughed and rolled her eyes.
--
"How did you get into this line of work anyway?" she asked curiously.

Martin rolled over and groaned when he was awoken by sunlight shining through his bedroom window. He felt like boiled garbage. His head hurt his stomach hurt. What the hell did he even do last night. He opened his eyes to see Ofelia lying in bed with him.?
---
"You married me." Teddy grinned.?
---
"Well both my parents are doctors." Declan said "And that was what I wanted to do when I was a kid too. But honestly I just didn't think I could handle the stress of med school."

Ofelia rolled over and felt someone beside her. Her head was a little fuzzy but when she opened her eyes and saw Martin, she remembered where she was. "Oh shit. I didn't mean to stay the night." she said and shot up to grab her phone. As expected, her mom had called and left messages about Gus.
--
"I didn't have a choice. They were trying to break us up." Prue teased.
--
"So you settle for caring for people like me instead?" Izy asked him.

"Shit. I'll drive you home." Martin said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
---
"Oh so you only married me because it was your only option!?" Teddy feined offense.
---
"Pretty blondes?" Declan grinned "Yes I settled for taking care of pretty blondes."

"No, no. Its not far from here. I'll walk." She told him. She didn't want her mother to see a boy dropping her off and she certainly didn't want to risk him seeing her son.
--
"Exactly." Prue teased. "But then this little one came along and made the decision less regrettable." she teased.
--
"Sure, a pretty blonde is what I am." Izy laughed.

"Are you sure. I feel like a dick for keeping you." Martin said "it'll take two seconds."
---
"Yeah he pretty much makes everything worth while." Teddy smiled.
---
"And you know it." Declan laughed opening the door for her."

Ofelia read through the texts from her mom and sighed. "Okay. But my moms home and shes a major bitch so just drop me and take off so she can't suck you in."
--
"He does doesn't he?" Prue smiled at the baby.
--
Izy wheeled herself in and looked around. It didn't look too intimidating.

"I'm sure your Mom is fine. I'm a grown man." Martin pointed out.
---
"We should get back home." Teddy said looking at the clock "I have class soon."
---
"That's Keisha she's the group director." Declan said pointing out a woman in a wheelchair who had a clipboard on her lap.

"Seriously you don't even need to stop the car, just slow don't long enough for me to jump out." Ofelia half-joked.
-
"Okay." Prue said and finished her burger. "I'm ready," she teased with a mouth full of food.
-
"I pictured her to be a walker, not a wheeler." Izy said.

"I'm not going to make you tuck and roll." Martin said "Seriously how crazy is your mother?"?
===
"Sexy." He laughed at her chipmunk cheeks full of food "I'll go pay. I'll meet you outside."
===
"Why?" Declan asked curious to her reasoning.
Keisha

"She's just really?controlling." She said and put her clothes back on.
--
Prue nodded and finished her food before putting Theo into his stroller. She took him outside to wait for Teddy.
--
"I don't know. I guess I don't picture other people in my situation. Plus she's like the boss of this thing..I assumed she had working legs and was telling non-legs how to cheer up about it." Izy shrugged.

"Yeah I feel that." Martin said. His mom was kind of crazy too,?
---
(Do you think maybe Prue can have an inapropriate proff or TA that they kill?)
----
"Why do I need to have working legs to make a difference?" Keisha asked overhearing them and wheeling herself over.
?

"So you don't want to meet her." She told him.
-
(yess!!!!)
-
"You don't..thats my point. I thought I was going to meet someone who didn't understand what I'm going through telling me how to feel." she explained.

"Maybe not when I'm this hungover thanks." Martin laughed.?
---
"So my Mom is going to babysit Theo tonight so we can both go to that study group." Teddy told her.?
---
"Well that would be very shitty of them to take the responsibility of running this program if they can't relate." Keisha said "I'm not going to tell you how to feel. We're just all here to talk. There's no judgement here." She smiled up at Declan "Maybe a little judgment that you came with this loser." She teased elbowing him in the ribs.?

"Thats what I thought." Ofelia laughed and grabbed her purse.
-
"I want to change first.?I don't want Mr. Satlzman looking down my shirt again." Prue told him. She didn't like that stupid TA.
--
"He talked me into this." Izy said. "How often does he come here?" she asked, seeing their friendship.

Martin searched the floor for his jeans wanting to make sure ?that Ofelia got home early enough that her Mom wouldn't be freaked out too much.
---
"Why is this creep looking down your top?" Teddy asked?
---
"Oh he's been a few times with Danny." She said mentioning Declans cousin "But I see him around the physio center I'm one of the coucelors."?

Ofelia's phone rang again but she ignored the call. She didn't want to talk to her until she had to.
--
"I'm breastfeeding. My boobs are huge." She pointed out. "And Saltzman's a creep."
--
"Oh, he didn't mention that." Izy told her.

"I'm assuming that means your Mom is looking for you." Martin said pulling on his jeans and grabbing his car keys off the bedside table.?
---
"I don't care what your boobs look like, that doesn't give him the right to look at them. You're a married woman. And even if you weren't you're his student." Teddy grumbled.?
---
"Yeah she works upstairs." Declan smiled "Anyways I'll let you guys get started."?

"Yeah. I'm supposed to be watching my little brother so she can go to work but I completely forgot." Ofelia half-lied.
-
"He's just being a guy. Don't get jealous..we both know how jealousy turns out." Prue pointed out.
--
"Thanks." Izy said and wheeled herself toward the group.

"Well we better get going then." Martin said.?
---
"I'm not jealous." Teddy said "and it's not just being a guy. It's inapropriate."
---
Declan pulled up a chair so he could sit next to Izy. There were about a half a dozen people in the group today. A few in wheelchairs and some who had walkers or crutches. Keisha cleared her throat and introduced the group "And we have a new face today. Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?" She asked Izy "Whatever you feel comfortable sharing."

"Yeah." Ofelia groaned and walked out of the house, passing through drunk, passed out party goers.
--
"I know but we can't do anything. Besides he's just looking."?She pointed out.
--
Izy had butterflies but cleared throat and started to speak anyway. "I'm Isobel Swain. I've been in a wheelchair for about 6 months now..actually 4. The first two months I was stuck in a hospital bed." she said and realized she needed to give them her backstory. "I worked at Morrison Mini Mart. I was working the night shift and a guy came in to rob me a gunpoint. He warned me not to move but when he got distracted, I ran for the door and he shot me in the back. The bullet grazed a few nerves so I haven't entirely lost feeling and I might walk again but theres enough damage that the doctors aren't really sure what to expect..so thats it."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread