Cabinet of Curiosities

Pages PREV 1 . . . 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86

"Does he have a brother?" The planner asked jokingly.

"He doesn't have much family." Caroline informed her.

"Too bad for me." The planner laughed "So anyways . Here's the catering menu if you want to take a look."

Caroline scanned the menu and made a few mental notes. "We must serve lobster. I want the most extravagant wedding anyone has ever seen."

(Lmao shes just spending her own money. Less for her to enherit when Bart fake dies )

"Well I like the way you think." The planner smiled

(they're trillionaires, they can afford it)

Caroline grinned and looked over more of her ideas. "Where should we have the reception?"

"This house is more extravagant than any place I could offer." The planner told her honestly.

"It would be lovely to hold the wedding here." Caroline agreed. It would bother Bart even more so it was perfect.

"Well then it's settled. You could have such a grand introduction as a couple in the ballroom." She grinned.

"I think it'll be wonderful." Caroline grinned.

"Just wonderful." The planner smiled "Now what about the wedding cake?"

"I want it big enough to feed every guest. It should be the centerpiece of the reception." Caroline told her.

"I'll find a baker who can come up with something unique." The planner told her.

"Perfect." Caroline grinned. "Where should I go for my dress?"

"I know a seemstress who can get something made up for you. Really custom." She smiled.

"That will be perfect." Caroline grinned.

The planner smiled and found the business card for the seemstress and handed it to Caroline "I'll schedule an appointment for you. Whenever you'd like."?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86

Reply to Thread