Cabinet of Curiosities

Pages PREV 1 . . . 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 NEXT

"What did he do to you?" He asked her. Seeing the large purple bruise on her back.

"He held me down against the table." Caroline said. "It looks worse than it feels."

"He hurt you." Oliver said angrily.

"Its nothing new." She reminded him. They discussed it at length before she was released.

"That's supposed to somehow make it better?" Oliver pointed out.

"You've never been angry about it before." Caroline smiled, liking that he was suddenly concerned.

"I thought you were smarter about it now." He said. He'd sent her out into the world thinking she was able to take care of herself and Bart was still hurting her.

"I am smarter now. I'm getting hundreds of millions of dollars and all I have to do is put up with his tempter for a while." Caroline pointed out.

"You think his temper is going to go away when you try to divorce him?" Oliver asked.

"I can handle it." Caroline said, although it scared her when she thought about it.

"He pushed you down the stairs for less." Oliver pointed out "What'll he do when he finds out you scammed him out of half his fortune."

"You encouraged me to do this. Are you saying I should give up?" she asked, wanting to know what he thought.

"No. I'm saying you should have a perminent method of getting rid of him." Oliver told her

"What exactly do you mean by that?" She asked curiously.

"What do you think I mean?" Oliver asked forcing the point.

"You think I should kill him?" Caroline said quietly.

"Yes." Oliver said "I think that's the only way you can get rid of him." He told her "It's the only way you can be safe."

"How would I do that without going to prison?" She asked him.

"Youre smart. You'll figure something out." He told her. Look what she did to Moira and Caroline didn't even have to lay hands on her.

"Can we talk about this when we're dressed?" She asked, moving her hips against his.

"I'm not planning on being dressed anytime soon." Oliver grinned.?

"I'm starting to love you." Caroline smirked before kissing him.

(Uh oh Caroline said the L word)?

"Starting to?" Oliver smirked between kisses.

(and they live happily ever after with their psycho kids. i imagine in the 70s, caroline is the cool mom with big hair and bell bottom jumpsuits who enters her poodles into dog shows)

"What do you think?" Caroline smirked and kissed him harder.

"I think perhaps I'm starting to love you too." Oliver told her,?

Caroline smiled and kissed him again. She was so happy he finally said it.

"Don't get too excited." Oliver teased "You're engaged to someone else.

"That's temporary." Caroline reminded him.

"As temporary as your fiances lifespan." Oliver added. He really did hate Bart.

"Exactly." Caroline grinned. She was happy to be a widow soon and have the money and Oliver all to herself.

"We'll have to make the best of things until then." He said pushing down on her hips.

"We can do that." Caroline breathed and moved against him.

Oliver moaned at the feeling "I don't work during the weekend." He breathed "Perhaps we could see each other then." He said moving her body against him

"Yes." Caroline breathed harder as she moved her hips. "I have one condition."

"Yes." Oliver asked as he kept up his pace.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 NEXT

Reply to Thread