Cabinet of Curiosities

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 86 NEXT

(We can just skip it)

Bart thought most of the performances were mediocre at best and tried not to fall asleep during them. But the pretty contortionist with the weird hair had him enthralled.
He could just imagine the things he could do with her.
---
Odile went over to the playpen after the show to check on baby Ilia. He had slept through the whole thing. Sucking his little thumb.
---
felix went backstage to look for Alexei. He was still going to take him up on that card game.

Caroline clapped and cheered for the show once it was over. It was a truly amazing show. "Oh Bart it was brilliant! What did you think?"
--
Lorence went backstage after the show to change out of his nice clothes. "Hows the kid?" He asked Odile. Even if she rejected him, he still cared about her and her baby.

"I liked it. We should go backstage. " bart said getting up.
---
"Very sleepy." Odile said scooping him up carefully

"We can do that?" Caroline giggled. She was so happy to go backstage.
--
"Well he missed out on a great show." Lorence smirked. "Everyone did a good job, especially you."

Alexei had his hair pulled up into a loose bun on his head and was back in his baggy normal clothes. He was glad the show was done, his father yelled about the crowd not seeming interested in the knife throwing and hid father backhanded him in the mouth. Pietro was mad and so was his father so he wanted to get away fast. He grinned when he saw felix. "We should go now."
--
Pietro saw the new girl back stage and went up to her. "Good job for your first night."

"Who's going to stop us. And if they do I can pay them off." Bart pointed out.
---
"I think everyone did ok. Not just me." Odile said as ilia began to stir
---
"Yeah lets go." Felix said

Alexei shoved his hands in his pockets and followed Felix. "The crowd loved you and ma petite. "

"Thanks." Jaq said and took the sock out of pants. "I'm kinda surprised the crowed bought it."
--
"What are we going to do back there?" Caroline asked as she climbed the steps of the stage.
--
"Yeah, we all did good." Lorence nodded. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"The crowd loved you guys too." Felix smiled.

"I am too, you too pretty to have that big of a cock." Pietro smirked just the way he could.
--
Alexei shrugged. "My old man didnt like it. He said we gotta do better or we are out on our ass."

"Well meet people." Bart shrugged looking for the contortionist.
---
Odile shrugged "is ok."
----
"Isn't thar up to miss mars?" Felix pointed out as he walked up to his trailer

"Oh..thank you." Jaq said awkwardly. Most people never called her pretty. They all assumed she was a guy. "What did you say your name was?"

"Ya, he just talks out of his ass most of the time. Says he should of drown me when he found out how useless I am." Alexei frowned and walked into the trailer. "Ignore me...shouldnt be boring you with this. Show was good..we should be happy."

"Pietro Maximoff, been here since I was a baby. Whats your name again?" He asked her.

"Jesus your Dad is terrible." Felix said walking into his trailer.

"Jacqueline." She told him. "Or Jaq. Most people call me Jaq because they think I'm a man."

"Oh we're meeting the stars." Caroline grinned happily.
--
Lorence was about to say something when he saw two norms strolling through. "Hey. It's freaks only back here."

"Oh really?" Bart said slipping a fifty dollar bill into Lorences shirt pocket.

Lorence stepped aside and held his arm out to welcome them. "Don't stay too long. Miss Mars doesn't like people seeing her freaks off stage."

"We won't stay long. Will we Caroline?" Bart smiled brightly "M'lady." He said walking past Odile.

"Oh Black Swan, you were marvelous!" Caroline smiled before seeing the little baby in her arms. "Oh he's so precious! Just like a doll baby."

"Thankyou." Odile smiled.
"So where is everyone else?" Bart saif looking around.

"Most go back to their tents or trailers after the show." Lorence told them.
Genevieve walked by and took off her cat ears when she saw the two norms. They dressed too nice to be carnys. "Something going on?"

(her costume http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144429702)

"Bart Winslow." He said thrusting his hands toward the cat lady.

"Nice to meet you." Genevieve said, taken aback by how strong he came on. "Are you looking for something, or..?"

"I just wanted to meet everyone in person. You were just equisit up there."

"Oh. Thank you." Gen smiled. She liked meeting fans; it was the star in her that loved to be petted. "I try real hard to put on a great show."

"Drinks too much and I remind him of my mother so he gets mad sometimes. Could be worse." Alexei looked around the trailer. "This is so much nicer then where me and pietro sleep, I would love to have my own trailer."
--
"You dont look like man, you look different and different is good." Pietro shrugged. "So why you get a job with us?"

Danny watched Gen from a distence as he started cleaning. She was talking to some fancy looking little poof with a smirk on his face and he didnt like it.

"I didn't have a lot of options." Jaq said, using her normal voice, which she rarely got to do since she usually spoke a little deeper to come off as male. "I've done a lot of different things over the years and usually under the guise of a man. No one wants a masculine girl doing womanly jobs."

"It's not that great." Felix shrugged "Just a place to hang my hat."
---
He smiled "Well you succeeded." Bart told her
---
"I take baby to sleep now." Odile said.

---
---

---
---

"Goodnight baby." Caroline smiled at the little boy. She wanted to play with him instead of talk to the bendy cat girl. She didn't love how happy she made Bart. She was actually jealous.
"Thats nice to hear." Gen smiled at him. "I'm Genevieve by the way."

"No one wants a Russian who can't read or write either so we are in the same boat." Pietro shrugged with a smile on his face.
--
alexei sat down on the bumpy bed and shrugged. "You get it too yourself which is nice. So what card game are you gonna teach me?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 86 NEXT

Reply to Thread