Cabinet of Curiosities

Pages PREV 1 . . . 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 . . . 86 NEXT

"Don't stop." Caroline moaned against his lips.

"I won't." Oliver breathed picking up his pace.

Caroline moaned as she arched her back to let him in deeper.

Oliver buried his head in the crook of her neck and moved faster to help her to her release.

Caroline rolled her head back as she moaned and reached her climax.

Oliver moaned as he reached his climax with her "Did you enjoy your treatment." He grinned.

"Very much." Caroline smiled. "I'm really going to miss you."

"I'll get the paperwork in order for weekly outpatient appointments." Oliver told her

"You'll want to be with me outside of your office." Caroline smiled. "Wait and see."

( i want to get bart back into this letd skip to her going home)

(yess =] )

Caroline finally returned home and went back to her room. She finally realized how pathetic she used to be. There was nothing dolls and toys littering her bedroom. She didn't want to waste any time so she went to her closet to look for a dress to surprise Bart in.

Bart had been insanely bored since Caroline left. Torturing the servents just didn't have the same pleasure in it anymore.

(I've been saving this outfit for a year http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_397/set?id=166871279 )

Caroline went to Barts house, despite her parents objection. They wanted her to rest but she felt better than she ever had before. She knocked on his door and tucked a curl behind her ear.

"Caroline....does the looney bin know you're here?" He asked.

"Humorous as always, Bart. I was released this morning." She said as she strolled past him. "I've almost forgotten how big this place is." she said as she admired his palace with a fresh new outlook.

"You seem...different." he said following her with his eyes.

"I am different." She told him. "More awake."

"Yeah?" Bart said intrigued by the new Caroline "So what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see how you are." Caroline said. "I didn't hear from you while I was away."

"I was the one who put you away." Bart pointed out. "Why would I try to contact you?"

"I thought maybe you'd show a little human decency." Caroline smirked.

"You must not know me as well as you think you do." Bart smirked.

"I know you even better now than I used to." Caroline smirked. "I admit I am surprised. I expected that Genevieve girl to be living here."

"No she wouldn't leave the freakshow." Bart told her "Now she has some stupid freak orphan on her hip." He shook his head "She got boring."

"Babies make everything boring don't they?" She smirked and invited herself into the living room and plopped down on the couch.?

"Is that why you kidnapped one?" Bart smirked.

"I wasn't in my right mind back then, Bart. You knew that or you wouldn't have had so much fun?torturing me." Caroline pointed out.

"You seemed to enjoy it." Bart smirked.?

"I did. I probably still would." Caroline smiled.?

Bart smirked "Is that why you came to see me?"?

"It's one reason." Caroline smiled.

"And the other reasons?" He asked pouring himself a scotch.

"I wanted to discuss a business proposition." Caroline told him.

"You have a business proposition?" He asked with a raised brow.?

"I thought a unification of our families could benefit both of us." Caroline explained. "The marriage of a Winslow and Goode might be very profitable."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 . . . 86 NEXT

Reply to Thread