Cabinet of Curiosities

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 86 NEXT

"They drool for you too." Odile pointed out
---
Leisel rolled her eyes "You're impossible." She told her son "Hurry up."
---
"Yeah it will." Bart said watching the waitress bring their food.

"Yes and I use it. You should do. These guys won't like you for long. Not when your kid becomes a brat and you can't bend the way you used to anymore." Geney pointed out.
--
"I'm comin." Lorence said and fixed his hair. He gave it a nice twist in the front before leaving his tent.
--
Caroline looked at the food that was brought out. It was neary raw but she'd try it for Bart.

"I don't know..." Odile said. She didn't have the best track record with men as it was.
---
"You will be barker tonight." Leisel told her son "Do some juggling announce everyone. Well do my musical number in the middle."
---
"This is really good." Bart said. He knew Caroline wouldnt like it.

"Its your choice." Geney said with a shrug. "I kinda like that O'Shea kid. He's cute. I might use him for a roll in the hay later."
--
"We bringing in the wolves before your performance then? You know how singing gets them riled up." Lorence asked her.
--
Caroline tried cutting hers but it was a little tough. "Could you cut mine into pieces?"

"Roll in hay? " Odile asked, she wasn't farmiliar with most phrases.
--
"I suppose." Leisel said. She hated those stupid dogs but the crowds loved them.
--
"Cant you do it yourself?" Bart asked curiously. Or was this like the booboos shw needed Mommy and Daddy to kiss.

"Have sex." Gen said bluntly. "We have to work on your English."
--
"They'll make a good opening." Lorence told her as he walked back to the main stage.
--
"I can..you just look real strong is all." Caroline shrugged and cut the steak into pieces.

(Apparently 'sex' in russian is 'sex' lol easy translation)
"Is very hard to learn." Odile shook her head "So much more complicated."
---
"Hurry up we're going to be late for the show. Its a surprise for you."

"Well we use a lot of slang and different terms for things. You'll catch on." Gen assured her. "We'll all help."
--
"What kind of surprise?" Caroline asked excitedly.

"Don't you worry....about the rolling in tye hay?" Odile asked "With the babies and the diseases?"
---
"Now Caroline if I told you that it wouldn't really be a surprise. " Bart pointed out sweetly "Finish up your dinner. I'll pay our bill."

"Don't they have prophylactics where you're from? To prevent babies and diseases?" She pointed out.
--
.Caroline took one more bite of her gross steak. "Done!" she grinned and bounced in her seat.

"Propha....?" Odile didn't understand the word.
---
"All right once we get into the car you need to cover your eyes. No peeking." Bart said hoping that'd keep her quiet.

"Condoms? Ya know the things guys wear during sex?" Gen asked her. This was like talking to a child.
--
"Oh I love surprises!" Caroline beamed. "I can't wait!"

"Oh prezervitivy...yes we have those. Very hard to get in soviet republic." Odile said.
---
"All right lets go." Bart said

"Well you can easily get them in the US." Geney told her and grabbed her bag. "Here." she handed her two.
--
Caroline got back into his car. "Do I need to close my eyes now?"

(Have you ever seen old timey condoms. you're like...those can't have prevented pregnancy lol)

"Oh...I don't think...." Odile started off and decided against arguing, and slipped the tin of condoms into her dressing table.
---
"Yes. Eyes tight shut and don't open them until I tell you." Bart informed him.

(no i've never seen them lol)

"You can thank me later after you've used them." Geney teased her. She went back to doing her make up for the show.
--
"Okay." Caroline smiled and closed her eyes. "I can't wait for my surprise. This is so romantic."

(they came in like a tin, no wrapper, just tied together. obviously not lubricated, you're like...sh*t that's going to break no wonder there were so many shotgun weddings http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/0/3/0/8/7/webimg/729741615_tp.jpg)

Odile finished drawing on her fake swan makeup. She was still very nervous about being the center of attention in her act. She knew she wouldn't fall she was very sure footed, but it still made her nervous to think of all those people watching her. Especially now that she knew half of them wanted to bed her.
---
Bart didn't say anything, and rolled his eyes, when she couldn't see.

"We should work on act together sometime. Cat and swan thing could really make for something interesting." Geney said as she pinned the hair she had on on the other side of her head.
--
"Are we there yet?" Caroline asked. She was so excited and wanted to be there already.

"We should work on act together sometime. Cat and swan thing could really make for something interesting." Geney said as she pinned the hair she had on on the other side of her head.
--
"Are we there yet?" Caroline asked. She was so excited and wanted to be there already.

"I like that idea." Odile smiled "You are very talented. "
---
"Caroline we've barely left the parking lot." Bart told her.

"Thanks. So are you." Genevieve told her. "You could probably do better than a freak show."
--
"My eyes are closed, I can't see that." Caroline pointed out.

"Not anymore." Odile said
---
"Ok well you're surprise is still about 10 minutes away." Bart said.

"Why not?" Gen asked confused. "You're just as good as any other acrobat."
--
"So why do I need my eyes closed now?" Caroline asked him.

Odile shook her head "Is long story for another time."
---
"So you don't know which way we're going." Bart told her.

Gen nodded and looked back at the mirror. "I guess I should get my costume on then."
--
"The anticipation is killing me." Caroline teased.

'Anticipation isn't the only thing that's gunna be killing you.' Bart muttered under his breath "Ok we're here. Open your eyes. " he said pulling into the grasslot that served as the parkinglot. He hoped his new car didn't get too dirty.

Caroline opened her eyes and grinned from ear to ear. "A real live freak show!?" she read the sign outloud. "Oh its wonderful Bart! Can we go in?"

"Yeah. Got two tickets." He said holding them up for her.

"Lets go, lets go, lets go!" Caroline smiled and got out of car quickly.

Bart couldnt help but smirk and how she was tripping over herself to get to the show.
---
"All right five minutes to show." Leisel said walking through backstage.

"Can we sit in the front row?" Caroline asked as she took his hand.
--
Lorence straightened his bow tie and waited for the curtains to rise so he could announce the show.

"Sit wherever you want." Bart told her.
---
Odile rang his hands nervously awaiting her turn.

Caroline smiled and drug him to the front row. She wanted the best seat in the house.

((do you want to play out each act?))

(Don't know how we would do that you have any ideas?)

(not really. we could skip it, or just do bits of the characters we know what to do with?)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 86 NEXT

Reply to Thread