Let it Snow!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 66 NEXT

"We can stop if you can't take it." She smirked and kept grinding him.

"I didn't say that." Mark grinned

"What do you want?" Alex breathed as she looked down at him.

"I want to die happy." Mark smirked moving her hips faster against his.

Alex laughed before focusing back on him and moving her hips fast.

"You close." Mark breathed "I don't know how much longer I can last, with what you're doing to me."

"Just come then." Alex breathed out, feeling like she wouldn't last much longer either.

"Don't want to leave you hanging." Mark groaned.

"You won't." Alex breathed. She moved faster and moaned as she reached her climax.

When Alex climaxed Mark couldn't hold back anymore even if he wanted to, he held firmly to her hips

Alex breathed heavily as she came down from her climax. "so how was that?" she teased and collapsed beside him.

"I gotta apologize in advance, you're gunna have some bruises tomorrow." Mark panted.

"I don't mind." Alex said and sat up to slip off her dress. It was getting too hot.

(OOoo I had the idea maybe alex asks him to spend the night so he does, but when she wakes up in the morning he's gone, so she's confused because she thinks he ditched her, but then he was just getting her coffee or something)

"You need to wear that dress more often." Mark chuckled.

(otay! =] )

"We'll never leave the bedroom if I wear it again." Alex laughed and went to her bag to change into some night clothes.

"I might be ok with that. " Mark smiled putting his arms behind his head.

"I'm sure you would be." Alex smirked and put on a t-shirt and underwear before climbing back into bed. "Do you want to spend the night with me?"

".....Yeah ok." Mark agreed, slipping his boxers back on. They'd never spent the night together before.

"Unless that'll weird you out?" She asked, hoping he'd be okay with it.

"No I'll stay." Mark told her.

"We're definitely not doing that when we stay at your parents house." Alex noted. "We might to a really small version of that."

"Mm you could wear something like that to dinner again." Mark smirked.

"I'll see what I have." Alex smirked and rested her head on his chest.

"Ok good." Mark smiled.

"You can't get hard at dinner though." She teased him.

"Well I can't really control that." Mark smirked "It's what you do to me."

"Try to have some self control." Alex told him. "Maybe I should just wear sweats at dinner."

"Eh I'd probably get a boner for that too." Mark teased.

"Is there anytime you don't get a boner?" Alex asked him.

"When...." He thought about it "No...nope." Mark laughed "Never."

"Well you hide it pretty well in the office." She smirked at him.

"It's the suit pants, they're very forgiving." Mark teased.

"You know everyone checks out your ass in those pants?" Alex asked him.

"They do not. Just because you do it doesn't mean everyone does it." Mark laughed.

"Yes it does. I speak for all women when I saw we check out your ass." She pointed out.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 66 NEXT

Reply to Thread