Let it Snow!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 66 NEXT

Every year Duncan Purchashing Company throws a weekend resort for their employees and their families at Hidden Ridge
The retreat includes the orientation gathering friday evening, followed by dinner int the banquet hall.
Saturday a free sight seeing bus tour for those who want to join, and afterwards a scavenger hunt for the kids to give the adults some time to relax, perhaps take advantage of one of the resorts many hot tubs.
Sunday is group Brunch and mid afternoon is checkout time.
Come and Join the festivities as a gift for your hard work curtosy of the Duncan Family.
------
You can pay employees or family memebers.
Employees could be. Sales People. Human Resources. Receptionists. Managers. Warehouse staff.
Family Members could be. Spouses. Children. Siblings
-------
FORM
Name:
Job Title/Affliliation
Bio:
Secrets: (If you have any)
Extra: (Transportation/House/Etc)

Mark Duncan
https://ancientguardiansnovel.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/wpid-henry-cavill1.jpg
http://henrycavill.org/images/Candids/2011-11-08/henry-cavill-11092011-01.jpg
Manager and Part Owner of DPC
Mark is the oldest son of Edward Duncan the proprietor of DPC and the Regional Manager. Mark is good at his job but he doesn't really abide by the 'no fraternesing' rule. He likes to flirt with the ladies of the office and on occasion does a little extra curicular activity in the copy room.

joining =]

Evaline Duncan. 24.
Evaline is Marks sister. She doesn't have anything to do with running the company. She owns her own jewelry line with a friend of hers but loves to come to this thing. She gets to flirt around and hook up with some employees. She's got her eye on someone in particular this year-her brother's best friend. She's always secretly pined after him and she thinks this is the year she'll catch him.
(add more later)

Connor Duncan, 22Warehouse Worker
Connor has never wanted to be apart of the family buiesness, mainly from his many deep-seated issues of feeling like the family fuck up since he was a little kid. When he finished high school he wanted to get as far away from his family as possible but after a big fight with his father he got cut off. Connor left and was okay for almost two years but he got into some trouble and came back home with his tail tucked between his legs. His dad gave him a job working in the werehouse, its demeaning but it's honest work.
Conner's trouble was because of drugs, he owes some people alot of money but he has been trying so hard to be good.

Avery Shaw, 25
Receptionist
Avery has big dreams growing up. She never had to work hard for anything because she has always been a very pretty girl. Modeling never worked out after being told countless times she is too fat to model. She became a stripper once she ran of options and thats how she got her new job. She was giving a lap dance to one of the investors for Duncan and two days later she was in a fancy office with a real job.
She is gonna lie she has slept around a bit in the office. She is having fun and not too worried about getting caught.

Alexandria Reed
Assistant Manager
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/346774/slide_346774_3658482_free.jpg
Alex is one of the assistant managers and one of the best at that. She's always been very professional and focused on her career. She started from the bottom and worked her way up through hard work and dedication. She only started mixing business with pleasure these last few months. Her new job was to work under Mark. He did all of his typical player moves, which she eventually fell for like an idiot. She knows she's not the only one but part of her really likes him. It's not like her to get swept up in a fling, especially in the work place. It only makes things worse now that she's knocked up by her boss. She doesn't know what she's going to do about it yet but she knows she has to tell him and she's planning to at this retreat.

Shae Warshaw, 22
Warehouse Worker
Shae's mother Olive worked as a receptionist for Ben Duncan for years after a few too many drinks at the christmas party she had sex with him in his office. She quit her job soon after that but she ended up getting pregnant with Shae. She raised him as best as she could as a single mother and he was always happy. Shae only learned who is father is a few monthes ago after working for the man for 2 years. He wants to say something but he is worried about no one beliving him. He doesn't want anything from the Duncan's but he doesn't want to be some dirty little secreat.

Jonathan Fairchild
Assitant Manager #3 (he works under Alexandria)
Jonathan (NEVER Johnny) is Mark Duncan's best friend from boaring school. Both boys' fathers were super wealthy and no son of theirs were going to an ordinary public school. After graduation, Jonathan attened uni in London and got his business degree where he worked at a hedge funding company. John got the job not long after returning to the states and already likes it here. He has a good eye for business, calm and collected when in times of stress and not to mention good looking and charming ;) Jonathan isn't as much of a player as Mark-he wants a good woman to call his not women. He has no idea Mark's younger sister likes him-in fact he always thought of her as his mate's cute baby sister. He's well aware she's all grown up but he only does that to make her laugh.

Lokid Connor and Mark totally loom related!!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fb/61/06/fb6106693ece42fe936458a7554752cc.jpg
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/stylewatch/youasked/121126/emma-stone-290.jpg
Aubrey Rivkin
Intern
Aubrey is interning at DPC for credit in her college business class. She mostly just makes coffee and files papers, get's the lunch order for everyone. She's very shy and introverted until you get to know her. She has a strange sense of humor and is a good time to be around once you get to know her.
She has yet to succumb to Marks flirtatious attitude.
Aubrey lives with her parents.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fb/61/06/fb6106693ece42fe936458a7554752cc.jpg
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/stylewatch/youasked/121126/emma-stone-290.jpg
Aubrey Rivkin
Intern
Aubrey is interning at DPC for credit in her college business class. She mostly just makes coffee and files papers, get's the lunch order for everyone. She's very shy and introverted until you get to know her. She has a strange sense of humor and is a good time to be around once you get to know her.
She has yet to succumb to Marks flirtatious attitude.
Aubrey lives with her parents.

yay when can we start this? =]]

STARTING

Mark walked into the lobby of the hotel with his weekend suitcase dragging behind him. He walked up to the front desk to check in.
---
Aubreys cab pulled up to the hotel and she struggled inside with her excess of luggage for a three day stay. She gripped her reservation info tightly in her hand.

Alex carried her bags into the hotel and walked into the lobby. Once she saw Mark, she wanted to turn around and walk out but she knew she had to face him. She hadn't seen him since she found out the 'joyful' news and she wasn't sure she was ready to tell him.

Jonathan headed into the hotel with some luggage of his as well. He was so glad to be on this retreat and even though it was with people from work, he still managed to think of it as a vacation of some sorts which was a good thing considering how hard he worked every day. He sat down in one of the lounge chairs and began to flip through a random magazine.

Connor did not want to come on the trip, god it was embrassing being the bosses kid and being at the bottom of the totem pole but ateast he was making money so he could leave soon. He slid out of his cab and threw his bag over his shoulder. He saw a girl struggling with her bag and went over to help her. " Hey do you need a hand?"
--
Avery walked into the hotel with her sunglasses on and more bags then she ever would need being brought in by one of the hotel workers. She needed to look good on his trip, there could be alot of avalible men on his trip.
--
Shae nervously walked into the hotel with his bags in hand. Everything has been akward about work after knowing about his possible father. God this was all too weird.

"Uh yes." Aubrey said fumbling awkwardly and shoving her glasses back onto her face with her shoulder "Thank you."
---
"Hey Alex." Mark smiled as his sometimes sex partner walked into the lobby. He wondered if she'd know he purposfully booked their rooms next to each other or just see it as a happy coincidence.

"Mr. Duncan." She greeted professionally. Even if this was a mini vacation, it was still work related and she didn't want everyone to get suspicious, Of course, they would start to wonder when her belly grew.

Conner grabbed her bags and grinned. "No problem, I only have one bag to drag with me anyways. You work in the office don't you?"

"Yeah...well I'm interning for college credit." Aubrey told Connor "You're the bosses brother aren't you?"

"Yup the better looking sibling trapped down in the warehouse." Conner chuckled. "You like working in the office?"

(just want to point out that everytime i see Let it Snow! I instantly hear Let it Goooo!)

"Oh are we being professional now?" Mark smirked
(Let it gooook let it gooo)
--
"I mostly just make coffee. And take lunch orders." Aubrey shrugged.

((can't hold it back anymoooooore))

"This is a business retreat isn't it?" Alex pointed out.

"There's no work this weekend though." Mark smirked "It's for relaxing and having fun. "

Alex nodded, feeling awkward holding this huge secret over his head. "Well I should go get set up in my room." She said before getting her key and room number from the desk clerk.

"I'll walk with you." Mark said.

Alex didn't know what to say to stop him. She didn't want to get away from him but she couldn't face telling him about the baby. "So is anyone else here yet?" she asked, trying to get her mind off her pregnancy.

Mark shrugged "Probably." He said "We'll find out when we go to dinner."

"When is that exactly?" She asked as she headed towards her room. She would've checked the time on her cell but she had her bags in her hands.

"Orientation starts at 4." Mark smiled "I had Aubrey send out the memos and you didn't even read them? Rude." He teased.

"I'm horrible, I know. I've just had other things on my plate." She informed him.

Connor chuckled as they walked into the hotel lobby. "Is my brother as much of a douche bag in the office as he is in his private life?"

"....How much of a douche bag is he in private." Aubrey said skirting the issue.
---
"Mmm lingerie shopping?" Mark teased.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 66 NEXT

Reply to Thread