Stranded

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 69 NEXT

Emma agreed, "So we probably on a super deserted island and it's going to take days to track us down," She said.

Alice looked around but didnt really see anyone only her and All."Have you seen anyone else Aly."

"We'll be okay. They have high tech tracking devices." Dominic pointed out.
--
"There were lots of other survivors." Aly told her.

Emma nodded, trying to get comfortable, "What was your favorite thing about Australia?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Should we try and find them."she picking up the bags.

"The accents." Dominic teased. "I guess seeing all of the different things was the best part. Just getting away was great."
--
"They're on the beach." She pointed out.

"OK but I'm going to try and find more supplies stay right here."she stands up and takes her empty bag.

"Yeah," Emma said with a smile, "I went scuba diving one weekend with my roommates, and that might have been my favorite part."

"What did you see?" He asked her, knowing he saw all kinds of fish when he went diving.

"All different kinds of coral and fish," Emma smiled, remembering it fondly, "I even saw a sea turtle, it completely made my day."

"You ever go on one of those shark feeding frenzies?" Dominic asked her.

"No, I'm not that adventurous," Emma said with a chuckle, "Did you?"

"Yeah. It was crazy." he laughed. "It was actually kind of scary."

"Aly what does your bag look like."

"I'm sure it was," Emma said, she would never be brave enough to do that.

"They're brown and pink." Aly told her.
--
"It was really cool though." Dominic said. "You should do it sometime."

"Were you just swimming above them? Or were you in one of those cages?" Emma asked.

Alice found three pink and brown bags,one other medic bag and a big tarp.

"No you sit on the ocean floor and feed them." he explained.

"Shut up!" Emma said, she was amazed that he or that anyone could do that, "Were you not freaking out?"

"It was terrifying." Dominic laughed. "But in comparsion, it was nothing like this." he said, referring to being stranded on the island.

"I'm sure nothing will ever compare to this ever," Emma said with a shake of the head.

"It'll make for a crazy story when we get home." he told her.

Emma looked over at him, "I'm glad you can remain so positive," She said, she hoped they got out of here. She also hoped it would be sooner rather than later.

"What other choice do I have?" he pointed out. He couldn't think that they were stuck there forever.

"That's true, but I'm just finding it to be a little hard at the moment," Emma said with a pathetic chuckle, "I'm glad that you're positive, it's helping me out a little"
(bump to sterlings!)

"I'm glad that it is." He said with a kind smile.

Emma just smiled back before looking in her bag, she grabbed her water bottle and took a sip.

"Hows the shoulder? Is the medicine working?" he asked, not wanting her to be in any pain after all she'd been through.

((off to bed! ttyl!))

"It's still sore, but it's not stinging anymore," Emma said, "I'm sure it'll wear off in a few hours though and it'll hurt again, but he said to use them sparingly."

"We'll try to find more pain killers in the luggage." Dominic pointed out. "And I'm sure whoever rescues us will have first aid."

"Aly I found ur luggage here your clothes."

Alan Samuelson. 25. http://m.weheartit.com/entry/124520386/search?context_type=search&context_user=TiYah&query=shia+labeouf

Alan has spent the last few years in and out of mental hospitals. He lost his shit when he was the cause of a car accident that killed his long time girl friend. That was 4 years ago and since that time he has picked up a drug addiction, attempted suicide and is pretty reckless. He gave up on himself and hasn't been successful at the whole recovery thing despite his parent's afforts.
He was on the flight with his family who didn't make it. They were celebrating Alan's 6 month sobriety with a vacation to Australia.
Alan can't believe that he has survived yet another accident that has taken people he cared about. At this point he has nothing left and he is stranded on this island with only his thoughts.
When he pulled himself from the crash he immediately ran off into the woods. He hasn't a clue about survival and if he had lost his shit before, it was no where to be found out here. He is a complete mad man.

Emma nodded, "I mean I understand that we're out here stranded with limited supplies, but I lost a limb, I think that's a good enough reason to take some advil," She said. 

"Yeah I think you've earned that right." Dominic agreed.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 69 NEXT

Reply to Thread