Stranded

Pages PREV 1 . . . 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

"Probably," Emma shrugged, "I may text my friends and see if they want to go but I don't know."

"You sure about this?" Dominic asked, knowing she was nervous to do an interview.

Emma looked over herself in the mirror once more. They had done her hair and makeup for her to make sure they were all camera ready, "I'm here aren't I?" She said as she turned to look at him.

"I just want to make sure you're okay." Dominic assured her.

Emma took a deep breath, "I don't think I'm okay," She said, feeling like she was going to have a panic attack.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to." Dominic said as he put a hand on her shoulder. "its just an interview whether you go through with it or not."

Emma closed her eyes before taking another deep breath, "No, I'm going to do it," She said, "We didn't travel all the way up here for nothing," She told him.

"It'll be fine. We'll just tell them about life on the island and thats that." Dominic said, trying to soothe her.

Emma leaned into him for a hug so she could calm down. A knock came to their dressing room door, "Emma, Dominic, we're ready for you now," one of the associate producers said. She looked up at Dominic with a small smile, "I love you," She said softly, before following the woman to the set.

Dominic held her hand as they were led out to their seats. He had to get used to the bright lights and he suddenly felt a little nervous.
"Thank you for coming, we're so glad to have you here." the host said.

(Is it just them or the other survivors too?)
Emma gave the host a nervous smile, "Thank you for having us,@ She told him.

(let's pause and I'll message you and nerf)

(all the survivors are in da house. we can all play the host(s) and i'm debating whether or not there should be an audience or if it should be an intense Diane Sawyer/Barbara Walters style interview so go with whatever)

The host went around greeting the rest of them before the cameras were rolling.?The first and only interview with the crash survivors was?going to bring in big ratings. Cameron and Dominic sat on either side of Emma while Allison sat next to Marcus?and baby Isla was backstage. They wanted to bring the 'island baby' out later. "This is kind of weird."?Allison whispered to them.

Emma sat still, nervous, she was just trying to process it all. It felt like she was the only one like this, not ready to talk about it a year later.

"Let's just get it over with." Marcus said rubbing Alys back.

"You'll all do great. Don't be nervous." The host said while the makeup team touched up her hair. "All right, is everyone ready to start?"

Emma squeezed Dominic'a hand as the producers and cameramen got into position, she took a deep breath before the host introduced the show.

"Now, what was the first sign of trouble on the plane that made you realize something was wrong?" He asked them dramatically.

Emma decided to speak first, she knew she'd look stupid if she just sat there, "I was in the restroom when the turbulence felt strong than normal," she told him, remembering it vividly, "I tried to walk back to my seat when the pilot turned on the fasten seat belt sign, but we were bumping around so much I fell to the ground,"

"Yeah the turbulence was horrible. We were being shaken really hard and then started going down." Dominic added.?
"So what do you remember about the crash itself?" He asked.?

"I don't remember the crash itself, I just remember waking up," Emma told him.

"That must have been terrifying. What about you guys? What do you remember from the crash?" He asked them.
"I remember when we hit the ground. The plane just tumbled like a toy. I remember parts of the walls splitting open and people being thrown out." Allison spoke.
"Did you see your husband, Rick, get thrown out?" the host asked as he looked at his notes.
Allison didn't like talking about him. She could talk about anything else from the crash and the island but losing her husband and falling for Marcus gave her too much guilt. "No. I hit my head and passed out for a while. When I woke up, he was gone."

The host nodded at her comment, he was told to be a little more empathetic and less investigative for this segment. He looked to Cameron, "And you Cameron? What do you recall, from what I've heard before this interview you were the first to get up and help the others." Emma just closed her eyes because she knew what was coming next after Cameron spoke.

"I doubt I was the first to help." Cameron said, trying to stay modest. "I just tried to help where?I could."
"I'm sure everyone here is grateful for your help." He said softly. "Emma, I'd like to focus on you for a moment. You suffered the greatest injury of all the survivors. Surely that was incredibly traumatic and surreal. Can you tell us what was going through your mind when you woke up with your arm broken and trapped?"

Emma swallowed hard before speaking, "Um, I remember waking up and being on the ground, there was something on top of me and it ended up being a piece of the plane wall," She blinked rapidly, picturing it perfecting in her mind, "I couldn't get out or feel my arm, I don't really remember much after that because I kept blacking out, except for Dominic finding me, he got the debris off of me."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Reply to Thread