Stranded

Pages PREV 1 . . . 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 NEXT

"I can't fly," Emma said shaking her head.

"I can't either." Dominic agreed. "Its only a days drive. Probably half that by train."

"I can't believe I'm thinking about doing this," Emma said as she shook her head and closed her eyes.

"As far as they know, we're not doing it so you don't have to decide it now." Dominic told her.

"When is it filming," Emma asked, finally looking up at him.

"In a month." Dominic told her. "They left their number incase we change our minds."

"I'll think about it," Emma told him softly.

"I want you to be okay either way." Dominic told her sincerely.

Emma nodded before taking a deep breath, "I'll think about it," She repeated.

"Want to go back to sleep?" Dominic asked in hopes of changing the subject.

"No, I'm not tired," Emma said with a shrug.

"I have to go walk Lennox." Dominic said as he got up to grab his leash. "You want to go?"

"No, I'll stay up here," Emma told him as she got up to get something to drink out of the fridge.

(off to bed!)

(me too! i probably won't be on much tomorrow)

"We'll be back soon." Dominic said before taking Lennox out for a walk.

Emma went back and sat on the couch, flipping through the channels.

Dominic came back a few minutes later with Lennox. "I guess it rained while he napped. I nearly slipped and fell on the front steps."

"I didn't even hear it," Emma said as she looked back to her computer. She had started to look up hotels in Atlanta for their upcoming trip.

"I didn't either." Dominic said and refilled the dogs water bowl. "What are you doing?"

"Looking up hotels for next weekend," Emma told him.

"Find any good ones?" Dominic asked.

"Yeah, there's some right in the middle of downtown so we could walk everywhere," Emma told him.

"Thats good. We can see everything the city has to offer." Dominic smirked and sat beside her.

"I really want to go to the aquarium," Emma told him.

"I figured you would." Dominic laughed.

"It's one of the biggest!" Emma said with a chuckle.

"We should get a big tank for the house." Dominic noted. "we can have all kinds of fish."

"And who's gonna take care of those fish?" Emma asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We are." Dominic said simply. "Just like we take care of Lennox."

"We can barely take care of ourselves," Emma joked as she looked on the computer for other things to do in Atlanta.

"We make good pet parents." Dominic teased.

"I don't know if Lennox would agree," Emma teased with a chuckle.

(Chasing Life!)

"Why would he think we're bad?" Dominic laughed.

"I don't know," Emma chuckled, "I feel like I make him do more for me than I do for him."

"Like what? He's a dog, he doesn't do anything for us." Dominic laughed.

"I make him get up when I need to go to my car or something when it's dark," Emma said, "And I make him cuddle with me when you're at work."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 NEXT

Reply to Thread