Stranded

Pages PREV 1 . . . 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 . . . 69 NEXT

"More like skin against sofa." Dominic laughed and kissed her head.

Emma wrapped her arm around his side as she closed her eyes, "I could fall asleep now," She chuckled.

"So do it. Take a nap." Dominic said as he played with her hair.

"I just might," Emma said softly with a chuckle.

"I'll be right here if you do." Dominic laughed.

"I love you," Enma said softly as she looked up, pecking his lips.

"I love you too." Dominic said and kissed her softly.

Emma smiled before readjusting herself against him and closed her eyes.

Dominic held her tighter and pulled the throw blanket?over them that they kept on the back of the couch.

Emma soon fell asleep against him, only to be woken up by Lennox jumping up on the couch as well.

Dominic grumbled when the dog jumped on the couch. "this couch isn't big enough for all of us."

Emma opened her eyes to Lennox laying on the legs, his head resting on her hip, "You just wanna cuddle too, huh?" She chuckled.

"He's so spoiled because of you." Dominic laughed.

"I don't care, he's the best dog ever," Emma said as she rubbed her hand over Lennox's head.

"Only because you spoil him." Dominic teased before hearing the phone ring. "I'll get it. That might be work." he said as he crawled over her and got up to?answer the phone.

"Look at all the room we've got now boy," Emma teased as she sat up on the couch, Lennox's head in her lap.

Dominic took the call in the kitchen so Emma couldn't hear and came back a few minutes later. "You hungry? I can make something?for dinner."

"I had pizza two hours ago, it's only two in the afternoon," Emma chuckled, "Who called?" She asked.

"No one." Dominic said, not wanting to tell her. He didn't want to make her upset. "I thought it was later. I never know what time it is after a nap." he laughed.

"We only slept for an hour," Emma said, although it felt like longer, "And you were on the phone for like five minutes, it wasn't no one," She said, not understanding why he wouldn't say who called.

Dominic sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Some news station wants to do an interview with us- with all of the survivors. They're offered to pay us but I told them we weren't interested. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to make you upset."

"Oh," Emma said softly as she looked down at Lennox's head in her lap, "You didn't want to do it?" She asked him.

"I don't know. I wouldn't mind all of us sitting down and talking about it I guess, especially with what they were willing to pay but I know you wouldn't want to do it." he told her.

"I really wouldn't want to fly to wherever they're at," Emma told him.?

"You'd be willing to do the interview though?" Dominic asked in surprise.

"I don't know," Emma took a deep breath, it would be a lot for her to handle.

"I told them no so don't even worry about it." He pointed out.

"You should do it if you want too Dom," Emma told him.

"I wouldn't do an interview without you. Plus they probably wouldn't care so much to only have one of us. They said people wanted to hear our unlikely love story." he laughed and shook his head at how ridiculous it was.

"How much were they offering?" Emma asked.

"Well they want to do this big special on it and they're expecting it to be really big so 5,000 each." Dominic told her. "And they'll pay for our hotel stay and everything."

(i don't think that amount is right but this is fictional =} )

"Wow, that's a lot," Emma said, thinking about it. "If we did it, could they just skype us in?"

"I don't think they'd like that." He told her. "If you really wanted to do it we could?drive or take the train."

"Where is the interview?" Emma shook her head, "I can't skip class for this."

"New York." he told her. "Its a days drive."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 . . . 69 NEXT

Reply to Thread