Stranded

Pages PREV 1 . . . 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 . . . 69 NEXT

"You're welcome." Dominic said. "You won't have a lot of homework when we go to Atlanta will you?"

"No, I'll do it before we leave or in the car," Emma said.

"You could just say Lennox ate your homework." he teased her.

"Yeah, professors don't care about any excuses," She said as she went back to her assignment.

"You haven't even tried it." He teased her.

"My sophomore year I had mono and my professors still expected my stuff due on time," Emma said, her back was turned as she worked on her homework.

"I don't miss college." Dominic laughed. "I won't keep bothering you. Don't work too hard." he said before leaving the room.

About an hour or so later, Emma finished up two of her three assignments. She'd save the other for tomorrow, it wouldn't take her that long. She got up and took her bowl to the sink in the kitchen.

"Homework done?" Dominic asked as he was doing the dishes.

"Ugh, yes" Emma said as she wrapped an arm around his middle, "And now I have to hangout with my boyfriend," She said with a dramatic pout as she leaned into him before looking up at him with a smirk.

"Well if you want I can just go back to work." Dominic teased as he finished the dishes.

"You wouldn't dare," Emma said with a smirk as she rested her chin on him.

"I will if you don't want to hang out with me." Dominic teased and turned to wrap his arm around her.

"But I do," Emma fake pouted.

"You don't seem so sure." Dominic laughed at her.

Emma squeezed her arm around him tighter, "I am super sure," She smiled.

"Fine then I guess I'll stay." He smirked at her and pecked her lips.

"Good," Emma smirked as she bit his lip playfully.

"You're so aggressive." Dominic teased and kissed her again.

"You like it," Emma smirked and kissed him back.

"A little." Dominic smirked and pulled her closer as he kissed her.

Emma squeezed his side as she kissed him back.

Dominic picked her up and set her on the counter so they could be face to face. "This is easier." he smirked before kissing her.

Emma smiled against his lips as she put her hand behind his head.

Dominic kissed her harder and rested his hands on her hips.

Emma entwined her fingers in his hair as she kissed him back just as hard. She was enjoying this after their day earlier.

Dominic moved his lips to her neck, wanting to take her all in and forget about their fighting.

Emma moved her neck to the side for him as she let out a soft moan.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Dominic said before kissing her lips again.

(off to bed ttyl!)

"No," Emma said softly before kissing him once more, "But thank you for telling me so all the time," She smiled, pressing her forehead against his.

"You're very welcome." He smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"I love you," Emma said as she pecked his lips.

"I love you too." Dominic said and wrapped his arms around her to hold her.

Emma laid her head on his shoulder, "I'm ready for bed when you are," She told him.

"I'm ready for bed too." Dominic laughed.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 . . . 69 NEXT

Reply to Thread