Stranded

Pages PREV 1 . . . 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 . . . 69 NEXT

"Oh stop," Emma said as she sat beside him and leaned into his side, bringing her feet up onto the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" Dominic asked as she turned on the tv.

"It doesn't matter, I'm sure there's a Law and Order or Criminal Minds rerun on some channel," She said.

"Always." Dominic said and found a rerun.

"Perfect," Emma said and patted his leg as she got comfortable.

"What classes do you have tomorrow?" Dominic asked as he put his arm around her.

"Marketing 335 and Business Ethics," Emma told him, "Tomorrow's my short day," She said happily.

"We can spend some time together before I go to work." Dominic noted.

"Yes, but I still have to do the homework that's due on Friday since I didn't do it tonight," Shenchuckled.?

"Why not do it now?" Dominic asked her.

"Because I'm hanging out with you and I kind of don't want to," Emma chuckled.

"I'm glad you prefer me to homework." Dominic laughed.

"I prefer anything over homework," Emma chuckled.

"Well now I just feel cheap." Dominic teased.

"Oh stop," Emma said as she squeezed his thigh, turning her attention back to the tv.

"You started it." Dominic teased her and ran a hand through her hair.

"Yeah, well now I'm finishing it," Emma teased as she laid her head in his lap to get more comfortable.

"Okay mom." Dominic teased her.

Emma just gave him a look before smiling, she moved his hand back to her head. She liked when he played with her hair.

"So needy." Dominic teased and played with her hair.

"It feels so nice," Emma said with a soft smile as she closed her eyes.

"this is all you use me for." Dominic teased as he kept playing with her hair.

"Don't complain," She said with a smirk in almost a whisper as she kept her eyes closed.

"I'm not complaining." Dominic said as he watched tv.

Emma let out a yawn as he continued to run his hand through her hair.

"Are you tired?" He asked her.

"A little, but I'm not ready for bed yet," She told him.

"its still a little early." Dominic said as he checked the time.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower and maybe do like one homework assignment," Emma chuckled, it was only eight o'clock?

"Let me know if you need help." Dominic said. He didn't want her struggling in school.

"I think you forget how smart I am," Emma teased, she sat up and pecked his cheek before heading to shower.

Dominic fed Lennox while she was in the shower and got some ice scream for him and Emma.

Emma finished her shower and got dressed before sitting at her desk to start her homework.

Dominic went to Emma with a bowl of ice cream in hand. "I thought this would make your homework more bareable." he teased.

Emma looked up from her laptop and smiled, "Hey, thanks," She said as she took the bowl from him.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 . . . 69 NEXT

Reply to Thread