Chasing Life

Pages PREV 1 . . . 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 . . . 95 NEXT

"Put all the pressure on me then," Aly teased before looking out the window as he drove.
--
"Mhm," Mia smirked as the plan prepared for take off.

(Yeah, we can do that hospital rp, I read back and I really liked my character ideas for that one)

(i'll go post)

"I just want you to be happy." Drew smiled softly.
--
Elliot focused on his work to pass the time as they flew.

"As cheesy as it sounds, doing anything with you makes me happy," Aly said with a light chuckle.
--
Mia read a few chapters of her book before falling asleep, flights always making her tired.

"Thats a lie." Drew laughed. "Chemo isn't fun, even with me."
-
Elliot finished editing and rested his eyes. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

"Okay, I wasn't even thinking of that," Aly said with a laugh.
--
Mia woke up when she heard the captain come on the loud speaker, they'd be landing soon. She opened her eyes to look out the window for the view.

"So I was right?" Drew teased her.
-
Elliot woke up and rubbed his eyes before letting out a yawn. "Almost there finally."

"Sure, you were right," Aly said as she rolled her eyes playfully.
--
Mia nodded before turning to look at him, leaning her head on his shoulder as she looked up, "Did you get all your work done?" She asked.
(Where are they going again?)

"That's how this marriage is going to be." Drew teased her.
-
"most of it. I'll need to edit some more." He said and wrapped his arm around her.

"Oh is it?" Aly asked with a chuckle.
--
"Not during this trip you're not," Mia told him.

"mhm. I'm always right." Drew teased at her.
-
"I'll save it for the flight back." Elliot assured her.

(i think they're going to Hawaii)

"You sure about that?" Aly teased with a raised eyebrow.
--
"That's what I thought," Mia said with a smirk.

"Positive." Drew smirked at her.
-
"I might work on it at the beach." Elliot added.

"I'll hold you to that," Aly told him as they got closer to home.
--
"You'll be too busy swimming with me," Mia teased.

"I know you will." Drew smiled at her and pulled up to their home.
-
"Inbetween swimming," Elliot said,

(i thought i was on GG rp when i was posting for Elliot so I wrote for Rhys. my bad lol)

Aly unbuckled and grabbed her smaller tote bag out of the car before slowly getting out, she felt sore but not too bad.
--
"It's our honeymoon babe, no work and all play," She chuckled as they prepared to land.

"I can carry that." Drew said and took her bag.
-
"I wanted to work between play." Elliot told her. "But I won't if you don't want me to."

Aly nodded as she handed him her bag and headed into the house.
--
"I mean if there's down time I guess," She shrugged.

Drew took her things in and set the bag in their room. "Feels good to be home."
-
"I'm sorry, I just want to get this done. My boss has been on me lately." Elliot explained.

"And were going to make the most out of the next three days," Aly said.
--
"I just thought we'd be completely unplugged this week, be with each other and not worry about anything else," Mia said.

"Yes we are." Drew smiled weakly.
-
"it's just the sooner I get this done the sooner it'll go to publishing and we'll get part of the sales. Leo's medical bills have us in debt." He reminded her. It was why he couldn't pay for the honeymoon himself.

Aly gave him a look, "Don't look at me like that," She told him.
--
Mia just sighed with a nod as moved to sit up in her seat, looking out the window as the plane got lower.

"What look?" Drew asked her.
-
"I'm sorry." Elliot said and took her hand. "This weeks about us okay? You have my undivided attention."

"Looking at me like I'm sick," Aly told him.
--
Mia just nodded as they braced for landing, she didn't want everything going on at home to come into this week.

"thats not how I'm looking at you." Drew said and looked away.
-
Elliot waited for the flight attendants to make their announcements before getting up from his seat and grabbing their over head luggage.

"Then why can't you look me in the eye right now?" Aly asked, placing her hands on her hips as she looked up at him.
--
Mia grabbed her purse before following Elliot off the plane, she looked for a sign for baggage claim, "This way," She pointed.

Drew turned and looked at her. "I'm looking at you normal"
-
Elliot grabbed their bags and headed outside. "Its beautiful here."

"Okay, whatever," Aly shrugged before heading back to go take a shower.
--
"It is," Mia said as she looped her arm around his as they headed to baggage claim.

Drew went to change while Aly showered. He wanted to enjoy the day with her.
-
"You want to grab some dinner before we go to the hotel?" He asked her.

Aly finished her shower, looking over the brusies on her arms from all the needles at the hospital. She went back into the bedroom and got ready for the day.
--
"Yeah, but if we don't find anything that looks appealing we can just eat at the resort," She said as she looked at the conveyor belt for their bags.

"Know where you want to go yet?" Drew asked and tried not to look at her bruised arm.
-
"I think everything will look appealing." Elliot laughed.

"I don't know yet, everything I'd want to do right now I don't think I'd be able to do," Aly shugged as she grabbed a pair of jean shorts out of her dresser.
--
"I want something with a pineapple on it," Mia said.

"We can drive around until we figure it out." Drew shrugged.
-
"You want a pineapple in Hawaii? You're impossible." He teased her.

"Okay," Aly shrugged, throwing on a shirt, "Did you want to shower before we go?"?
--
"No with a pineapple on it, like a sandwich or something," Mia said.

"Yeah. I won't be long." Drew said and went to the bathroom.
-
"I'm sure we can find one." Elliot laughed.

"Okay," Aly nodded before deciding to put a little bit of makeup on.
--
"There's my bag," Mia said pointing to the conveyor belt.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 . . . 95 NEXT

Reply to Thread