Chasing Life

Pages PREV 1 . . . 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 . . . 87 NEXT

Mia chuckled softly against his lips as she leaned back against the counter.
--
"No, I don't want to believe it's true, but we can't doubt it either," Aly said, wiping under her eyes, "If we doubt him now, it'll make us doubt his treatment plan and with how serious my diagnosis is we have to fully trust the doctors."?

Elliot lifted her shirt off before?kissing her again.
--
"I want to marry you. I don't want to wait." Drew told her as he tried to stop crying.

(off to bed!)

Mia tugged at the end of his shirt, "I love you," She smirked as they kissed.
--
"I don't want to wait either," Aly told him as she reached up and wiped underneath his eyes once more, "Please stop crying babe," She said as she studied his face, "Save your tears for when I walk down the aisle, and for when our babies are born, and when your favorite team loses the superbowl - don't cry for me now," She told him before pecking his lips softly.?

"I love you too Mrs Sawyer." Elliot smiled and tugged her pants down.
--
"We'll be able to do all of those things." He told her. "We'll get married and have kids and watch the next 50 superbowls together."

(idea. she should totally get pregnant at some point and have to chose between cancer treatments and keeping her baby)

"Oh, we're going to do this in the kitchen are we?" Mia chuckled as she hoped up on the counter, kissing him once more.
-
A small smile spread across Aly's face, "I love you," she said before kissing him softly.

"You want to do it somewhere else?" Elliot asked between kisses.
--
"I love you too." Drew said and hugged her tight.

"I'm already on the counter," MIa said as she leaned back a bit for him with a smirk.?
-
Aly stood there with him a moment before finally deciding to pull away, "We should head to my parent's now," She told him.?

"Works for me." Elliot smiled and pushed his jeans down before moving into her.
-
"Its gonna be a lot more crying." Drew said, not looking forward to it.

Mia wrapped her legs around him as he moved into her, arching her head back with a moan.
--
"Well, we can go tell them now, then go home and have milkshakes in bed and not come out for the rest of the night," Aly told him, hoping to bring some light to the situation.

"Can't be too loud." Elliot breathed as he kept thrusting.
-
"I vote pizza instead." Drew laughed.

Mia leaned forward to kiss him then, letting a few soft moans escape her lips.
-
"Pizza and milkshakes," Aly said as she stepped back to head to the other side of the car.

Elliot moaned against her lips as he kissed her back.
-
"Its a date." he said as he got into the car.

Mia kissed him for a few more moments before pressing her forehead to his, she was getting closer with every thrust.
-
Aly took his hand after she buckled and looked out the window as he drove, thinking of how she was going to tell her parents.

Elliot kept pumping before moaning as he climaxed.
--
Drew started the car and drove toward her parents house.

Mia kept them close as she reached her climax as well, kissing Elliot passionately afterwards.
--
Aly took a deep breath when they pulled into her parent's driveway, she was a nervous wreck, she knew her mom would know something was wrong just by looking at her when they walked in the door.

"I love you." Elliot said after kissing her.
--
(do you want to act this out or skip it?)

"I love you too," Mia said softly, she pecked his lips once more before looking at the counter, "Our pancakes are cold," She said with a chuckle.
-
(we can skip - maybe to their wedding?)

"I'll take cold pancakes everyday for this." He smirked at her.

"Oh you would now?" Mia teased with a smirk as she redressed herself, "Well I can make us some new ones or we can just wait til lunch in a few hours to eat," She chuckled.
-
Aly looked over herself in the mirror as her mom fastened the back of her wedding dress, she couldn't believe it was her wedding day and her family was able to put it together so quickly.

"I'm fine. I can wait til lunch." Elliot told her. "I already got what I was hungry for." he teased.
-
"You look beautiful." Her mother smiled as she fastened her dress. She was so happy to see her getting married but still terrified of losing her.

Mia just shook her head with a chuckle before pecking his lips, "Well, I'm going to go shower and then nap before lunch," She said, pulling away, "Feel free to join me if you'd like," She said as she started down the hall.
--
Aly smiled back at her mom, even though she could still see the fear in her eyes, "Thank you for helping me put this all together so fast," She said as she hugged her, "I love you." -- Owen tightened his tie before looking to Andrew, "How ya feelin' bro?" He asked him, everyone was trying to stay as positive as they could given their situation. It was a happy day to see two people who had been together as long as they had getting married.

"I'll be there in a minute." Elliot said. He went to Leo's room to check on him and found him fast asleep with food around his mouth. He shut the door quietly as to not disturb him and went to the bathroom with Mia.
-
"I love you too. I truly am happy for you." She said with a smile. She knew Drew would take care of her.
-
"nervous. I want everything to be perfect for Aly." Drew said as he checked himself in the mirror. It was weird seeing him in a suit.
?

Mia went to their bathroom and hopped in the shower, washing her hair first.
--
Aly wiped a stray tear under her eye, for the first time in weeks it was a happy tear.?
Owen smiled, "Don't be nervous, you know she's so excited for this day," He told him, "I do know that she doesn't want any talk of her caned at all today, she about stepped on Ara's foot last night for saying something."

Elliot got in the shower after her and stepped under the water. "Leo's asleep."
-
"I'm not going to bring it up." Drew assured him. "Today's not about that."

"Shocker," Mia teased as she wrapped her arms around him.
-
Owen smiled before patting him on the back, "Well let's get out there."
The photographer came up to Aly, "Are you ready for the first look photos?" Aly nodded wth a grin, "Yes," She told her.

"He's got pancake syrup all over his face thanks to you." Elliot teased as he held her.
--
Drew stood at the front of the alter and took a deep breath as the music started. It was nerve wracking having so many people there watching him but all he wanted was to see Aly.

"He wanted pancakes and I wasn't going to object," Mia chuckled.
--
Aly linked her arms with her dad as she looked up at him yet a smile. She heard the music start and she took a deep breath as she started down the aisle, looking at no one but Andrew.

"He's in a food coma now." Elliot joked.
--
Drew looked at Aly and his face lit up. He'd never seen someone so beautiful and she was about to be his wife.

"Hopefully I can have one later too," Mia said as she turned to finish washing her hair.
-
Aly grinned at him, taking his hands after her dad gave her away.
?

"I'll make us dinner tonight." Elliot told her and started washing her hair for her.
--
"Hi." He smiled and took her hand.

Mia closed her eyes for a moment, his hands feeling so great in her hair, "I'll hold you to that," She smirked.

"Hi," Aly grinned back before the preacher began speaking, she felt like she was on cloud nine, she repeated her vows after Andrew did his. She couldn't wipe the smile off of her face when he was finally told to kiss the bride.

"You going to punish me if I don't?" Elliot teased her.
--
Drew lifted the veil over her head and smiled at her. He tuned everyone else out as he kissed her her softly.

"I don't know, maybe," Mia chuckled before rinsing out her hair.
--
Aly smiled against his lips as she kissed him, she couldn't believe this day was finally here.

(So when I'm bored and boards are inactive I read through old RPs and I've been reading through Mulitples, which is the original for Aly and Andrew and I just love seeing these characters come full circle! Lol as cheesy as that sounds.)

(i do that too! i haven't read Multiples but i'll read through my old favorite rps. are you still wanting to make a cop rp?)

"I'll try to be good then." Elliot teased.
--
Everyone clapped and Drew turned to look at them. He took her hand and walked down the isle with her.

"Good," Mia smirked before grabbing the conditioner .
--
Aly walked down the aisle with him, "We're married," She grinned, hugging him tightly.

(yeah I do! Maybe I'll do that this weekend!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 . . . 87 NEXT

Reply to Thread