The Killers Next Door RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 NEXT

(And then hastily go to prison XD )

"Whatever let's just get out of here." Teddy said.

"You sure you don't me to cut him up?" Carver teased as they walked out to the car.

"Keep your dick in your pants Carver." Teddy smirked "you can cut up the next one."

"I don't use my dick to cut em up okay?" Carver smirked back.

"Whatever." Teddy laughed "let's go find a store that sells disposible phones."

"Any gas station will have it but they have surveillance cameras." She pointed out.?

"Then we'll go to the next town over and buy one." Teddy suggested "Our police department won't check those."?

"We could pay some kid to do it." Carver added.

"Then he'll wonder why we're paying him to buy a burner and get suspicious." Teddy pointed out.

"You might know more about this than dad." He smirked.?

"I watch a lot of CSI." Teddy shrugged.

"I'm sorry you had to kill for me again." Prudence said quietly.

"Don't be sorry. Your part of the family." Teddy said.

(Wanna skip to thr cops coming to talk to them?)

(...I don't remember our plans.)

(The cop comes to tell her that they've declared Sebastian dead)

(oh yes and that prue gets all his money)

Teddy and Prue were sitting in the living room watching tv when there was a loud knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Prue said and hopped up to open the front door.

"Hello." A police officer greated a social worker standing behind him "I'm looking for Prudence Littleton."

Prue got nervous and felt that they were finally caught. She kept herself composed as she answered. "Thats me..whats this about?"

"I'm afraid I have....news." he said trying to be a sympathic as possible "Your stepfather. He's been pronounced dead. We have someone in custody for his murder."

"Oh.." Prue looked down and tried to feign sadness. "Are you sure? Did you find him?"

"A body hasn't been retrieved yet but we have other evidence. I'm afraid he's gone." He said
"We brought a social worker to speak with you. You're a minor and there was no next of kin or will."

"Wait-wait.." Prudence wanted to make sure this was solid. "How do you know he's dead? How did he die?"

"He owed a mobster money. He's been tied to another murder. We have a confession." He explained "I wish ai could give you hope but it's really just tieing up loose ends. The mob tends to be good at disposing of bodies not to go into much detail."
"I think you've given quite enough detail." The social worked said "Prudence I'll need to speak with you."

"I'm sorry, come in." Prue said, opening the door wider.

"What's going on?" Teddy asked.

"They said Sebastian was murdered." Prue told him quietly, playing up her shock and sadness.

"What!?" Teddy said he was getting better at faking "By who!? How!?"

"As I explained to Miss Littleton, we fairly certain it was a mob hit. I'm sure you're aware of his gambling addiction. We believe he got into some bad business with a loan shark who worked for the mob." the cop explained.

"Are your parents home?" The social worker asked Teďdy "They've taken temporary custody of miss littleson as I understand."

"Gens home." Prue said. "I'll go get her."

"You stay. I'll go get my Mom." Teddy said.

"Thank you." Prue said before looking back the social worker. "So what happens now?"

"We'll have to speak with your Foster mother first." She said.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 NEXT

Reply to Thread