The Killers Next Door RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 . . . 131 NEXT

Morris got up from the couch and peeked outside to see a cute blonde before opening the door. "Can I help you?"

"Hi." Gage said "Sorry to bother you it's probably nothing. But I'm house sitting down the street and when I got there the door was open. Would you be able to come check it out for me?" She asked.

"Of course." Morris said before grabbing his jacket and stepping out, shutting the door behind him. "Lucky you had to house sit so close to a cop huh?" he teased.

"Yeah I guess it is." Gage said "I didn't even know." She lied easily "You were just the only house that still had their lights on." She told him

"Must be fate then." Morris teased her.
Carver watched from down the road and texted Teddy. *hes out. Gage is distracting him.*

"Hes gone run." Teddy told Prue.

Prue quickly got out from under the bed and ran downstairs. "He's down the road." she said as she looked out the window. "How do we get Gage away from him?"

"Gage can handle herself just go." Teddy said.
*Call me* Gage quietly texted Carver as she walked down the street.

Prue snuck out and ran in the opposite direction they were walking.
Carver got Gage's text and quickly called her.

"Hello?" Gage said picking up her phone while they were close to the house she was pretending to be housesitting "Oh hi Dad....oh you did. Ok."
She put her phone to her chest "False alarm it's just my Dad. He had a key to. Thanks though I'm really sorry to bother you."

"It was no bother. You know where I am if you need me." Morris said politely as he turned to go home.

"Thanks again." She called after him "he's gone
" Gage said into the phone "Did Teddy and prue get out ok."

"Yeah they're out." Carver told her.

(i always imagined when Teddy and Prue have a girl, they'd name her Helena after her mom but I heard the name Thea and thought it would be perfect. Theo and Thea =] )

(Guess they gotta have 2 girls then!)

"Ok are you still parked in the same place?" She asked him.
Teddy climbed into the back of Carvers car "What the fuck dude!" Teddy said smacking his older brother upside the head "You really shit the bed."

"I'm sorry." Carver said as he quickly texted Gage. *yes* ?"We got distracted."

"You had one job!" Teddy said "Watch Morris."

"He went into some warehouse for a while. Didn't seem like he was coming out soon so we got a little busy in the backseat." Carver told him, unable to hide his proud smile.

"Well I'm glad we almost died so you could get your fick wet." Teddy rolled his eyes.
"Don't blame Carver it was my fault." Gage said getting in the car.

"It wasn't your fault." Carver told her and looked back to Teddy. "We also saved your ass so calm the fuck down."

"Oh wow you cleaned up your mess you deserve a medal." Teddy said sarcastically

"Its over now and you made it out. Did you find anything on him?" Carver asked him.

"Yeah." Teddy said pulling the file folders out of his jacket.?

"He's looking into your family." Prue said as Carver looked through the file.

"He'll pin all the unsolved murders in town on us if he gets the chance." Teddy said

"Most of these are us." Carver said as he looked through the pages.

"Jesus." Teddy sighed "We gotta get rid of him soon."?

"You have a plan yet?" Carver asked her.

"Lure him out somewhere kill him. Make it look like a mob hit." Teddy said "Like Dad said."

"I'll help you if you need it." Carver offered.

"Yeah." Teddy nodded "I could probably use your help."?

Wanna skip to them killing Morris and Teddy and Prue getting married?

Yes!

Morris stood in the warehouse waiting for Prue to show up. He was glad she wanted to take the easy way out blackmail was very time consuming.

Prue took a deep breath and walked into the warehouse. She was afraid to spook him but she wanted to get this done. "Hey Morris."

"Hey? How informal." Morris chuckled "I'm glad you changed your mind."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 . . . 131 NEXT

Reply to Thread