Surviving the Sterlings

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

"And theres that." Bodhi laughed.
-
"I'll look into it." Gabi smiled and kissed her cheek.? She wanted to give her everything.

Emily laughed as Micah crawled over to him, "He's mobile, I think we're in trouble."
-
"There's no where you want to go?" Julie asked.

"He'll be walking soon." Bodhi laughed.
--
"Maybe Fiji?" Gabi shrugged.

"Oh don't say that," Emily said as she picked Micah up and brought him to her lap, "I want him to be my little baby forever."
-
"Fuji?!" Julie said, "Isn't it really far?"

"He will be, no matter how old he gets." Bodhi pointed out;
-
"Yeah but it looks amazing." She pointed out.

"But he won't be this size for ever," Emily said as she kissed Micah's head.
-
"Wouldn't that be really expensive?" She asked.

"We'll survive." Bodhi said and took another picture of them together.
--
"Which is why we won't be going for a long time." Gabi laughed.

"I love you little man," She said against his head.
-
"Then let's pick somewhere we can go sooner rather than later," Julie said.

"He loves you too. I'm sure of it." He smiled.
-
"We'll have to look up a few places." She said as the cab pulled up to their apartment.

"Oh I know, because I'm the best mom ever," Emily teased before she kissed the baby's head again.
-
"Let's do that after our nap," Julie said as she rested her head back.

"You really are." Bodhi told her.
-
"Deal." She pecked her lips and paid the driver before getting out of the cab.

"I am pretty great, huh?" Emily teased with a chuckle.
-
Julie got her keys out of her bag once they got home, unlocking the door and heading in.

"Yes you are." Bodhi smiled at her.
-
"It really is." She laughed and took her shoes and blazer off.

"Thanks babe," Emily smiled at him before looking at Micah, "It's almost time for nap time little man."
-
"It really is what?" Julie asked.

"I can put him to bed if you want." Bodhi said.
-
"Good to be home." Gabi said.
(my bad, i somehow thought julie said "its good to be home" )

"I like to rock him," Emily said, "Unless you really want to do it."
-
"Yes it is And I can't wait to be in bed," Julie chuckled.

"No its okay, you can rock him to sleep." Bodhi smiled.
-
"Me too." Gabi chuckled and closed the blinds in their room to shut out the light.

"Are you sure, I get to do it everyday," Emily said as she stood up.
-
Julie changed into more comfier clothes before laying down on her side.

"Yeah its fine." Bodhi nodded. "I'm sure he likes having you rock him to sleep."
-
Gabi changed into some pajama shorts and a t-shirt and laid beside Julie, slipping her arm around her.

"Okay, c'mon," Emily said as she picked Micah up before carrying him to his room and sitting in the rocker.
--
Julie got comfortable and placed her arm on top of Gabi's before drifting off to sleep.

Bodhi yawned and went to grab another one of his pills to keep him up while Emily put the baby to bed. He wasn't getting much sleep but didn't need to with the meds he prescribed himself.
-
Gabi fell asleep quickly and slept through the afternoon.?

(I know we've got several rps going but if you're interested in picking up Houston PD, I think it could be interesting)

(Yes!)
Emily got Micah to sleep after a few minutes and laid him in his crib. She shut his door quietly before heading downstairs to Bodhi.
?

"I made more coffee." Bodhi said and poured her a cup.

(Any ideas for storylines on it?)

"Ah perfect," Emily smiled as she grabbed some creamer to add to her's.

(Not sure, let me go back and read through, although I know our characters didn't get far at all)

"Micah asleep?" He asked and sipped his coffee.?

"No, I'm letting him run wild alone in his room," Emily teased as she took a sip of her coffee.

"As long as he's in his room." Bodhi teased.?
-
Gabi woke up as the sun was setting and stretched her arms before checking the time. She was surprised it had only been 3 hours but she needed the nap.

Emily laughed as she set her mug down, "No, he's fast asleep in his crib."
--
Julie felt Gabi wake up but kept her eyes closed, "What time is it?" She asked softly.

"You bring the baby monitor down?" He asked her.
-
"almost 7." Gabi said. "You want to sleep through the night?" She teased.?

"Last week I went to Target and bought more so now there is a baby monitor in every single room of the house," Emily chuckled, "No more toting it around," She said as she pointed to the kitchen monitor behind him.
--
"Mine as well," Julie chuckled, we could order pizza and watch something on Netlfix," She suggested, "While we research honeymoon spots," She remembered.

"Oh, I didn't know that." He said, looking to the one she pointed at.
-
"yeah, that's a good idea. I can't wait for our honeymoon." She smiled and pecked her lips.

"It's like big brother," Emily teased, taking a sip of her coffee.
--
"Neither can I," Julie smiled before she sat up against the pillows and grabbed her computer.

"Thats a little weird." He laughed.
-
"I think my parents might give us some travel money." She said.?

"It's easier than having to move the one monitor around with us," Emily pointed out.
--
"I saw this thing that we can register for, it's called the honeyfund or something," Julie said as she typed it into google, "It's like a gift registry, but instead of guests buying us a blender or towels, they can give monetarily to this for the honeymoon."

"A lot easier. " he nodded.
-
"that sounds awesome." She smiled. "We'll have to pick a place first won't we? So we know how much we need?"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread