Surviving the Sterlings

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

"I loved growing up with a twin, I want them to be close in age but I wouldn't be able to be home alone so much with two babies," Emily said, "So I understand with your schedule if we can't have another one for a couple of years." Emily said.
--
"My favorite," Julie smiled as they finished up with the baker.

"Our family is more important than my work." He pointed out. "I didn't have a big family growing up so if our kids will be better closer in age, we'll do that."
-
Gabi thanked the baker before heading out of the bakery and opening the door for Julie.

Emily smiled, "I'd always imagined that my kids would be all around the same age," She told him, "So I want to start trying again as soon as we can."
--
Julie headed across the street with her, holding her hand.

"Hey I'm ready to make a baby right now." Bodhi teased her.
--
"We need to start looking for dresses, even if its not together." Gabi said.

(off to bed)

Emily just gave him a look, "I am not," She chuckled, pushing her hair behind her ears.
--
"I already have," Julie smirked as they headed inside.

"Seriously though, I'm ready to try for another baby when you are." Bodhi said sincerely. He wanted as many kids as she was willing to have.
-
"And you didn't tell me?" Gabi laughed. "Have you already found a dress?"

"Really?" Emily said with a grin, she wanted another one soon. She looked over at Micah and smiled as the baby cooed and played with his toy in his high chair.
--
"No, I haven't found one yet but I wanted to start to see what I liked." Julie explained.

"Of course." Bodhi smiled at her. "I want a house full of mini-Bodhi's." he teased.
(they should have twins =] )
--
"So what style do you like?" Gabi asked as she sat at a nearby table.

"I want a little girl," Emily chuckled, as she held her hand out to Micah.
--
"I like the simple styles, something with a sweetheart neckline," SHe told her.

"We can't exactly control that." He laughed and finished his breakfast.
-
"I think that would look great on you." Gabi smiled. "I have no idea what I want."

"I know, I'm just saying I'd like a little girl too," Emily said.
--
"That's why you have to go and try on different styles and see which ones you like," Julie said.
(Be back in like an hour :) )

"We'll just have to keep trying until we get one." Bodhi smiled.
-
"I don't want a huge princess dress. I want simple." Gabi said.

"Don't say that, what if we end up with 6 boys?" Emily chuckled.
--
"And you'll look beautiful in any one you pick," Julie said before ordering her lunch.

"We'll have half a dozen boys." Bodhi teased.
-
"Yeah right." Gabi teased before ordering a sandwhich.

"I'm already outnumbered," Emily chuckled as Micah got fussy, she got up to make him some oatmeal.
--
"It's the truth," Julie said.

"Whats wrong buddy?" Bodhi asked as he picked him up to hold him.
-
"I'll call up Abi or Emily and see if they want to go dress shopping with me." Gabi said.

"I think he just wants a snack," Emily said as she stirred the oatmeal around and walked over, she held the spoon up to his lips and he happily took a bite.
--
"I'm sure Emily would like it, she seems like she's stuck in that house now," Julie said.

"Your going to be fat like your old man." Bodhi teased him as he held him on his lap.
-
"I don't know why she gave up working. They can afford a nanny." Gabi shrugged.

"You're not fat," Emily said as she fed the baby some oatmeal, little by little.
--
"She probably just wants to be at home with her baby," Julie said.

"I'm getting there." Bodhi teased.
-
"24/7? I'd go nuts." Gabi laughed and shook her head.

"If you'd let me pack your lunch and quit eating that hospital food," Emily smirked.
--
"Noted, you will not be staying home with our kids," Julie chuckled.

"You don't need another chore. Besides, I like twinkies and granola bars. It's a doctors fuel." He pointed out.
-
"Is that something you want to do?" Gabi asked, wondering if they'd need a nanny when the day came.

"Well don't get mad when you're overweight and can't play with your own kids in the backyard," Emily chuckled.
--
"I don't think I could stay home an entire year or longer, but I'd do it for a few months," Julie shrugged.

"I'll just get lipo on the 4th floor." He teased her.
-
"Do you want to carry our kids?" Gabi asked. It wasn't something they talked about too often.

"Oh shut up," Emily teased as she wiped Micah's mouth, "I'm bringing your lunch tomorrow when we come to see you," She told him.
--
Julie shrugged, "I always just figured my children would be adopted."

"Thank you." Bodhi said and smiled down at the baby.
-
"I like that idea." Gabi said, knowing how many kids needed good homes.

"Do you mind watching him while I shower?" Emily asked as she threw the napkin away and put his bowl in the sink.
--
"But not for awhile though," Julie smirked.

"I don't mind at all." Bodhi said and carried the baby to the living room so he could play with him. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with him when he wasn't working.
-
"a decade at least." Gabi teased.?

Emily headed up stairs to shower, she loved when she was able to take her time and not rush to tend to a baby.?
--
"Woah, not that long," Julie chuckled.

Bodhi laid on the couch with the baby sitting on his chest as he tickled and played with him. It was days like this where he almost considered leaving his job.
-
"a couple years." Gabi teased and shrugged.?

Emily took a long hot shower before changing into some comfortable day clothes. She blew her hair dry before returning downstairs to Bodhi and Micah.
--
"Fair enough." Julie chuckled.

"Finally, mommy doesn't smell anymore." Bodhi teased and ticked the baby again.
-
Gabi laughed and looked over the menu. "Know what you want?"

"Oh hush," Emily said with a chuckle as she sat at the end of the couch by Bodhi's feet.
--
"Yeah," Julie nodded before a waitress came over and took their orders. Once they ordered she handed her back the menu.

"I think he's outgrowing these onsies." Bodhi said, noticing his clothes getting tighter on him.
-
"Do you want to send an invitation to your parents?" Gabi asked. It was a long shot they'd come but she wanted to at least offer.

"He's outgrowing everything," Emily said, he was getting bigger every day. "Can you put him on the floor?" She asked as she got down on the floor, she was trying to get him to learn to crawl or at least start to move a bit on his tummy.
--
"I think I'm going to call? them soon, more personal than an invitation."Julie said, "And if they still say no then they just won't be there," She shrugged.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread