Surviving the Sterlings

Pages PREV 1 2

"Hey buddy." Bodhi said as he let Micah grab his finger.
-
"Be hard to track her down. How many Rebecca Coopers do you think there are in the state?" His manager pointed out.

Emily laid back down and smiled at the two of them, this was how she loved to spend her mornings.
--
"You'll find her," Jax smirked once more before heading out.

"Breakfast puts him right back to sleep." Bodhi laughed, seeing the baby's eyes get heavy.
-
"Thanks." his manager said sarcastically.
-
Gabi finished up at the studio and drove to the bakery to meet up with Julie. She checked the time as she hurried in. "Sorry I'm late. I got held up."

"I wish it did the same for me," Emily chuckled with a yawn as she watched him.
--
Jax waved as he headed out the door and out to his car.
--
"It's okay, she just went back to grab the samples," Julie said with a smile.

"I'd like to sleep as much as him." Bodhi laughed.
-
"Good." Gabi smiled and kissed her cheek. "Can you believe we're actually planning our wedding?"

"You could sleep more if you went to private practice," Emily pointed out, they had talked about it before and she didn't wan to get into it now, but it was the truth.
--
"I'm trying to stay calm so that I don't grow impatient," Julie said with a chuckle.

"I'm an ER doctor, not a family doctor." Bodhi sighed. He loved his job and didn't want to change it. "Private Practice means I'll spend my days writing prescriptions?and telling people to exercise."
--
"We could always elope." Gabi teased her.

(outfit- https://www.polyvore.com/untitled_456/set?id=191229660 )

"I know, I'm sorry for brining it up," Emily sighed, "I just don't see how it's healthy for you to pull thirty-six hour shifts when your job is to promote healthy living," She chuckled.
--
"You know I've always wanted a wedding," Julie said before the caterer came out with the cake samples, "Hello Gabi," She smiled before setting the tray down, "Okay, from left to right we have chocolate, lemon, marble, and strawberry," She told them.

"I've got good stamina." Bodhi teased.?"I'll take less shifts if I can but we're understaffed right now."
-
"That's all?" Gabi teased and looked at the options. "Chocolate first?" she suggested to Julie.

"You don't have to take less shifts, but your body can't handle 36 hours of work," Emily said, "Plus that's a day and a half of me alone with a six month old." I showered for the first time last night in I don't know how long," She chuckled.
-
"I'll always say yes to chocolate," Julie chuckled.

"I'll try to limit my time there, I promise." Bodhi assured her. "In the meantime, why not ask one of your siblings to come over and help you out?"
-
"Then why are we here?" Gabi teased and tried the chocolate piece first.

"Because they all have their own jobs and families now too," Emily pointed out with a yawn. She laid her head back down on the pillow, wanting to get a few more hours before having to get up for the day.
-
"Because I may want something else," Julie smirked.

"We'll make it work." He muttered before drifting off to sleep.
-
"try the vanilla." Gabi said. It seemed like a lot of options just for a simple cake.

Emily woke up to Michal cooing and sucking on his toes. She cracked a smile as she leaned over and kissed his cheek before sitting up to go make breakfast.
-
Julie finished her bite of chocolate before reaching over for the vanilla.

Bodhi woke up again when he felt the bed move. He yawned as he turned to see Emily already up. "Mornin, again."
--
"This is nice." Gabi said after trying her piece.

"Morning handsome," Emily grinned as she put a light sweater on over her pajamas, "I'm going to make ya breakfast, will you watch him?" She asked.
-
"It's so plain for wedding cake," Julie chuckled.

"Of course." Bodhi said as he sat up.
-
"What kind do you want?" Gabi asked, only wanting what Julie preferred.

Emily headed down to the kitchen to make some French toast for her and Bodhi.
-
"I don't know, that's why there's three more for us to try," She chuckled.

Bodhi took Micah to change him into a new diaper and fresh clothes before bringing him downstairs. "This kid looks more and more like me everyday don't you think?"
--
"Is this both vanilla and chocolate?" Gabi asked before trying the marble.

Emily looked over her shoulder, "Yes he does, unfortunately for him," She teased.
-
"Yes it is," The baker answered, "Still too boring, I'm going to try the strawberry," She told her.

"Hey, he's a handsome boy no thanks to you." He teased back.
-
Gabi tried the strawberry next and thought it over. "I think this is my favorite."

"Oh shut up," Emily chuckled before kissing his cheek.
-
"Mine too," Julie said with a grin.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread