Do you feel the same?

I'm 17 and I fell into this disorder when I was 16. I never knew I had an eating disorder until people started talking about how 'good' I look after losing my excess fat. I was happy but later it didnt seem to stop. I couldn't stop myself from starving or throwing up right after I eat till my stomach is full.

Now when I see people, or want to face my old family friends or anyone, I just want to run away. I don't want them to see me like this. Because once they see me, they'll start talking about how weak I look and how and unhealthy I am right now. And some of them even started talking to my parents about how I am right now. In order to avoid that, I just stay away from people.

Have you been thru the same or is it just me?
I know I have to recover but my conscience won't leave me alone. I just can't seem to recover..

And when people start talking about how of a attention seeker I am, I cry because that's not what i am doing here. I just can't help but do this to myself.

Simi98:I'm 17 and I fell into this disorder when I was 16. I never knew I had an eating disorder until people started talking about how 'good' I look after losing my excess fat. I was happy but later it didnt seem to stop. I couldn't stop myself from starving or throwing up right after I eat till my stomach is full.Now when I see people, or want to face my old family friends or anyone, I just want to run away. I don't want them to see me like this. Because once they see me, they'll start talking about how weak I look and how and unhealthy I am right now. And some of them even started talking to my parents about how I am right now. In order to avoid that, I just stay away from people.
?Have you been thru the same or is it just me?
I know I have to recover but my conscience won't leave me alone. I just can't seem to recover..And when people start talking about how of a attention seeker I am, I cry because that's not what i am doing here. I just can't help but do this to myself.

This is not your fault. Don't even think for a second that it is. This is just a bad thing that has acted in your life. But you are strong and can learn to love yourself. I have had struggled myself with eating habits took 2 years break them. Wake up every day and name one thing that you love about yourself , doesn't have to be physical in fact better if It isn't. Politely ask your friends family whatever to not comment on your situation that you are going to sort it yourself and will ask for opinions of you want them.

Hello can anyone help where/ how do i write my own post ?? in this section?

?

Reply to Thread