My Cousin Asked Me To Have Sex With Him!

I need help my 15 year old cousin asked me to have sex with him and I am not sure what to do!!! My cousin said that when i have sex with him that it would not hurt but i am not sure whether to belive him or not. He also threatened to hurt me if i told about it and I am really scared! What do i do plz give your advice in the comments down below                   

Make up your mind......is it your brother or your cousin? You're a total weirdo. Go away

I suggeset politely decline the request.

15 year old guys are just totally horney and want to have sex with anyone and everyone. You can politely decline and just leave it at that. No need to tell anyone, unless he keeps hounding you and won't leave you alone--then you can reply with if he doesn't stop hounding you you'll go tell someone to make him stop.

del677:I suggeset politely decline the request.15 year old guys are just totally horney and want to have sex with anyone and everyone. You can politely decline and just leave it at that. No need to tell anyone, unless he keeps hounding you and won't leave you alone--then you can reply with if he doesn't stop hounding you you'll go tell someone to make him stop. 

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. That person also posted in another board that her brother wanted to have sex with her.
It's just a troll

Reply to Thread