Raped? Please help

I was at a party and I was with this guy who used to go to my school he was 17 or 18. I was already drunk and then he also got me stoned. Farther away from the party we were making out and then he took off my pants and i asked if he had protection and he didnt, so i said we shouldn't and no multiple times slighty pushing away with one hand. He kept saying that it was ok and we did it anyway. But I did kinda feel like i was obligated or that i owed him for giving me his weed. I was really uncomfortable the whole time even though I didnt scream no and try to get away.I didnt want to do it but is this considered rape? 

Yes because you didn't agree to have sex with him. You should also tell someone like a parent and report it. Don't feel like you have to keep it to yourself. A similar situation happened to me when I was 14. And I kept it to myself and he came to find me a second time. Please report the incident to someone 

if you said you didnt want then it is rape. please get help and report this incident i know its hard but the only way to stop it from happening again is to put him away in jail. dont keep it to yourself. i am always here if you need to talk.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. You didn't deserve to experience that sort of situation. It is considered to be rape, because you did not want it to occur and you had told him that you did not want to do it. It is not your fault. I am here if you need or want to chat.?

Reply to Thread