Sunday my Friend was Raped

My friend {a} went to church on Sunday when it happened. When it ended she was going to meet up with {c} at the local library but this one graduating senior, {am}, asked her for help to get something out of his car. He then raped her in his car in the church parking lot. She just got out of the hospital on Sunday and I just don't know what I could do to help her. Should I leaver her alone? Maybe let her know I'm there for her? Idk....
But he didn't wear a condom so there is a chance she might be pregnant. Her parents don't care because she's no longer 'pure' so she is going to hell according to her parents.
I don't know how I should help.

Please tell me what I should do to help

The best thing you can do is let your friend know that you're there for her.  Tell her if she needs to stay with you she can, or if she wants to talk, or even if she wants a distraction.  Rape is something that's really hard to recover from, and I'm certain she's dealing with A LOT right now.  Keep being a good friend, remind her that it wasn't her fault, she's still a great person, and you'll always be tehre for her.

Reply to Thread