I haven't been raped but I need help

Ok, so I haven't been raped, but 3 minutes away lives a regestured sex offender!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scared to go anywhere now. I used to walk to the store with my neice for drinks, now I feel scared to even leave the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I be this scared? Am I even in danger??? I'm 10 and he raped a 28 year old female.........

we got a notice cardy thingy. 

NocturnalMistress:I have to ask how you know exactly what ill-act he performed?  

Some states have a database listing sexual rpedators living in certain areas and the crimes they committed.

You're 10 years old, no you shouldn't be going anywhere alone!  I think it would be ok to go outside and play...but if he or anyone else tried to talk toy ou or get you to leave the house, go back inside and call the police!

brandneweyes00:

NocturnalMistress:I have to ask how you know exactly what ill-act he performed?  

Some states have a database listing sexual rpedators living in certain areas and the crimes they committed.You're 10 years old, no you shouldn't be going anywhere alone!  I think it would be ok to go outside and play...but if he or anyone else tried to talk toy ou or get you to leave the house, go back inside and call the police! 

My worst fear is getting raped/sexually harrased. This post helped me so much, you dont even know. Thank you :)

it angers me that men like this are even allowed to be free, let alone alive.  it is very scary to be so close to a monster.  use the buddy system, never go anywhere alone. if you have keys, hold them between your fingers in a fist and use them like a weapon if you need to. scream as loud as you can if he trys to attack you. if anyone trys to harm you, you fight them with everything you have. go for his eyes, repeatedly kick and punch him in the balls. headbutt him. anything.  i hate having to give this kind of advice to a 10 year old. but as women and girls we have to support and protect each other.  stay safe. 

Reply to Thread