I cant anymore

I was raped by my step dad in November of 2013. He was my step dad for twelve years. We were always really close. He took my virginity. Everyone thought I was lieing and no one beleive me. But now he's in jail. But I have really bad anxiety attacks and I cant have sex with my boyfriend anymore without having an anxiety attack afterwards. I self harm. Almost every night. I'm so numb and dead inside I just want to end it. Everyone Acts like me being raped was a joke. I'm constantly bullied at school because if it. All my friends left me. I've been raped twice more sence then. By kids I go to school with. I'm sorry for telling you all this. But I had to tell someone. http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/24331355/manhattan-man-pleads-not-guilty-to-raping-charges

So sorry this happened to you. you have support - the pain is temporary and can be reduced. talking about it is the first step. You take the power away from it when you talk about it. I would suggest finding support people - counselor s, groups, a therapist, a trusted friend or family member. You are loved!

alderaanx3:So sorry this happened to you. you have support - the pain is temporary and can be reduced. talking about it is the first step. You take the power away from it when you talk about it. I would suggest finding support people - counselor s, groups, a therapist, a trusted friend or family member. You are loved! 

It might hurt today and probally tommorrow but you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel until your in the dark. Stay strong this is only temporary. Also sex isn't that big of deal I know when you're young it seems that way but it doesn't hurt to be alone and take sometime to heal. No one will nock you for it.

I am so sorry this had happened to you, but to ease your pain you must seek professional help. Group therapy also helps, or simply speaking to someone you truly trust. And btw if having sex with your boyfriend has such a reaction afterwards, then dont have sex for a while, speak to him about it and if he understands then great, if he doesnt then you should really reconsider being with him. You have the support of this online community and if you need anything please speak to me.  The pain you feel will fade with time, and the man who did this to you will truly suffer in prison for his act, not to mention in hell. Stay strong and as I said, seek professional help for your anxeity.xx

wow...im so sorry...i know how you feel, must be so alone...message if you want to talk

i understand how you feel. im here if you need someone to talk to i have been through this too. stay strong and dont give up. message me or email me at [email]julieannekolodychuk@gmail.com[/email] if you ever want to talk. self harm after rape is hard. i am so sorry you had to go through this too. know that we are all here for you and that we love you no matter what.

Reply to Thread