help

when i was fourteen my step dad raped and stolemy virginity. the last three days i was in court testyfing against him. his biological daughter lied about something and she wasnt even living with us. the jury found him not guilty. i risked my safety and my unborn childs and put it in their hands and they let me down. he was a very bad person, drugs, alchol, physical abuse, emotional abuse ,verbal abuse and sexual abuse. they let him out. i wanna slit my throat so bad is this normal? 

Don't give up. I have a friend that was raped when she was a freshman in high school. She is now a senior with a beautiful three year old daughter. She is graduating in 12 days. She got two scholarships today and a mentoring award and is an honors student at the high school. What I'm trying to say is that, no matter what the odds are, you can get through it. I was sexually abused by one of my older cousins when I was six. I understand the violation you feel, although I never became pregnant because of it. You can do it. You can beat the odds and, no matter what your choice with your child, you can be okay.

I cannot begin to imagine how unfair, horrible and gutted you must have felt seeing that man be let out after doing that to you. But trust me when I tell you that you ending your own life, you giving up on yourself because this man (honestly he's less than a man) had the odacity to hurt you, will only mean he won. You are still innocent, what this man took away from you does not make you any less of a woman or person, and show the world that by continuing to fight for justice and continuing to live and grow. Raise your child with your care and love, the way you should be. If you need to talk at all please message me.

Reply to Thread